Elizabeth Warren hits back at Drump.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Elizabeth Warren hits back at Trump.

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:32 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:31 am
"Conclusion. While the vast majority of the individual’s ancestry is European, the results strongly support
the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor in the individual’s pedigree, likely in the range
of 6-10 generations ago. "

so, the same as the average American or possibly lower k got it

so small a percentage it dare not be mentioned :rofl1:
Possibly more or possibly less. Either way, still there as she said it was.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:35 am

Folks you can bet your bottom dollar if the actual percentage was anything remarkable, it would be mentioned here.

I'm going with the 'same as the average American' here which is actually charitable because her percentage could be less

:up:
0 x
I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish. Gilbert Gottfried

evilconempire

Re: Elizabeth Warren hits back at Drump.

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:36 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:35 am
Folks you can bet your bottom dollar if the actual percentage was anything remarkable, it would be mentioned here.

I'm going with the 'same as the average American' here which is actually charitable because her percentage could be less

"poor writing skills"

"I'm going with..." This is what passes for facts and evidence with these clowns these days.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:37 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:36 am
Pete wrote:

"poor writing skills"

"I'm going with..." This is what passes for facts and evidence with these clowns these days.
it sure beats the flat-out lie you told "6.25%"
0 x
I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish. Gilbert Gottfried

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:37 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:36 am
Pete wrote:

"poor writing skills"

it sure beats the flat-out lie you told "6.25%"
Nope, just got it wrong and was quick to correct it.

"I'm going with..." :guffaw: You go with whatever helps you sleep at night, snowflake.
0 x

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 am

Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans. Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.

Before this controversy arose in 2012, there is no account that Warren spoke publicly of having Native American roots, although she called herself Cherokee in a local Oklahoma cookbook in 1984.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... ive-ameri/

0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:44 am

Scooter wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 am
Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans. Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.

Before this controversy arose in 2012, there is no account that Warren spoke publicly of having Native American roots, although she called herself Cherokee in a local Oklahoma cookbook in 1984.

"Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans."

It does. We know this for a fact now so how is it an "offense"?
0 x

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:45 am

^^^ wherein we observe how desperate Conholes are to cling to their illusions.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:58 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:49 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:47 am
:winky:
She is such a liar that it is impossible to believe anything that pours forth from her mouth pushed by her warped brain.
It "pours forth" from a DNA analysis not her mouth.
So she has never vocally made the INDIAN heritage claim or are you a liar?
0 x

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:02 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:44 am
Scooter wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 am

"Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans."

It does. We know this for a fact now so how is it an "offense"?
Follow the fucking link, and ask the person that wrote the article, numbnuts. :violent1:
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron