Elizabeth Warren hits back at Drump.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Elizabeth Warren hits back at Drump.

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:07 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:49 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:47 am
:winky:
She is such a liar that it is impossible to believe anything that pours forth from her mouth pushed by her warped brain.
It "pours forth" from a DNA analysis not her mouth.
So she has never vocally made the INDIAN heritage claim or are you a liar?
She claimed to have Native American ancestry and the DNA analysis supports that. So tell me what the lie is, liar.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:07 am

Scooter wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:02 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:44 am
Scooter wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:39 am
Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans. Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.

Before this controversy arose in 2012, there is no account that Warren spoke publicly of having Native American roots, although she called herself Cherokee in a local Oklahoma cookbook in 1984.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... ive-ameri/

"Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans."

It does. We know this for a fact now so how is it an "offense"?
Follow the xxxxxxx link, and ask the person that wrote the article, numbnuts. :violent1:
You posted it. You chose that portion to post. So answer the question.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:07 am
Scooter wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Scooter wrote:
Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans. Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood.

Before this controversy arose in 2012, there is no account that Warren spoke publicly of having Native American roots, although she called herself Cherokee in a local Oklahoma cookbook in 1984.

"Warren’s central offense dates back to the mid 1980s, when she first formally notified law school administrators that her family tree includes Native Americans."

Follow the xxxxxxx link, and ask the person that wrote the article, numbnuts. :violent1:
I posted the link, asshole, to someone elses story. Now #@%$ off trolltårdo.
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 am

Scooter wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:07 am
Scooter wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Scooter wrote:

I posted the link, asshole, to someone elses story. Now #@%$ off trolltårdo.
So you can't answer. Got it. Post some more stuff that you can't explain. It's highly entertaining.
0 x

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:16 am

G F Y M A
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 am

0 x

clusterchuck
Heir Apparent

Post by clusterchuck » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:18 am

"The inherent imprecision of the six-page DNA analysis could provide fodder for Warren’s critics. If her great-great-great-grandmother was Native American, that puts her at 1/32nd American Indian. But the report includes the possibility that she’s just 1/1024th Native American if the ancestor is 10 generations back"

That's some pretty thin linkage to lineage by any measure. Of course, for some, the fact that any link exists is enough.

IMO, Warren would be better off not responding to Trump's bullying.

But, all is fair in politics. Especially when this exists:

"At a time when law schools faced public pressure to show greater ethnic diversity within their faculty, the university’s Crimson newspaper quoted a law school spokesman in 1996 saying Warren was Native American.

The Boston Globe followed the Herald with a report that the Association of American Law Schools listed Warren as a minority law teacher each year from 1986 to 1994. In that time, Warren went from being a law professor at the University of Texas, to the University of Pennsylvania, and finally in 1995 to Harvard University."
0 x

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:18 am

0 x