The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by maxwell » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:39 am

psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm
Yet he’s the only one threatening to act on the reporters behalf.
Trump 'threatening' is nothing new. After all, he has the best words. It took a veto proof act of Congress to impose sanctions on Russia because president Puppet was so reluctant to do it on his own. The same thing will happen with the Saudis. Ivanka must be pleading with daddy to hold off as long as possible because panty waist Jared is 'in their pocket'... but hey, didn't Guliani say that Kushner was disposable?
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3233
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:43 am

maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:39 am
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm
Yet he’s the only one threatening to act on the reporters behalf.
Trump 'threatening' is nothing new. After all, he has the best words. It took a veto proof act of Congress to impose sanctions on Russia because president Puppet was so reluctant to do it on his own. The same thing will happen with the Saudis. Ivanka must be pleading with daddy to hold off as long as possible because panty waist Jared is 'in their pocket'... but hey, didn't Guliani say that Kushner was disposable?
OMG the Truth is not in you. Human beings are not "disposable" just because you don't agree with their politics. Disposing of human beings is the talk of the Nazi Party so obviously you are in the wrong Country.
0 x

User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by maxwell » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:47 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:43 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:39 am
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm
Yet he’s the only one threatening to act on the reporters behalf.
Trump 'threatening' is nothing new. After all, he has the best words. It took a veto proof act of Congress to impose sanctions on Russia because president Puppet was so reluctant to do it on his own. The same thing will happen with the Saudis. Ivanka must be pleading with daddy to hold off as long as possible because panty waist Jared is 'in their pocket'... but hey, didn't Guliani say that Kushner was disposable?
OMG the Truth is not in you. Human beings are not "disposable" just because you don't agree with their politics. Disposing of human beings is the talk of the Nazi Party so obviously you are in the wrong Country.
Image
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3233
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:49 am

maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:47 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:43 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:39 am
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm
Yet he’s the only one threatening to act on the reporters behalf.
Trump 'threatening' is nothing new. After all, he has the best words. It took a veto proof act of Congress to impose sanctions on Russia because president Puppet was so reluctant to do it on his own. The same thing will happen with the Saudis. Ivanka must be pleading with daddy to hold off as long as possible because panty waist Jared is 'in their pocket'... but hey, didn't Guliani say that Kushner was disposable?
OMG the Truth is not in you. Human beings are not "disposable" just because you don't agree with their politics. Disposing of human beings is the talk of the Nazi Party so obviously you are in the wrong Country.
Image
And there you are just as I said - full of hate and lies and offering nothing for the privilege of living in this great Country that gives you the privilege of spouting treason.
0 x

User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by maxwell » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:59 am

psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
Saudi Arabia hits back at Trump 'threats' of sanctions over missing journalist

The kingdom have responded to Mr Trump's warning that he would inflict "severe punishment" if Saudi Arabia was responsible.

https://news.sky.com/story/saudi-arabia ... t-11525835
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by maxwell » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:19 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:49 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:47 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:43 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:39 am
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm
Yet he’s the only one threatening to act on the reporters behalf.
Trump 'threatening' is nothing new. After all, he has the best words. It took a veto proof act of Congress to impose sanctions on Russia because president Puppet was so reluctant to do it on his own. The same thing will happen with the Saudis. Ivanka must be pleading with daddy to hold off as long as possible because panty waist Jared is 'in their pocket'... but hey, didn't Guliani say that Kushner was disposable?
OMG the Truth is not in you. Human beings are not "disposable" just because you don't agree with their politics. Disposing of human beings is the talk of the Nazi Party so obviously you are in the wrong Country.
Image
And there you are just as I said - full of hate and lies and offering nothing for the privilege of living in this great Country that gives you the privilege of spouting treason.
I bet when you talk, it sounds just like Charly Brown's teacher.

Giuliani on Kushner: Men like him are ‘disposable’
:monkeypee:
By Morgan Gstalter - 05/03/18 08:48 AM EDT

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... disposable

LOL.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Guliani+K ... &form=QBRE
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3233
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:27 am

maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:19 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:49 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:47 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:43 am
maxwell wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:39 am
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm
Yet he’s the only one threatening to act on the reporters behalf.
Trump 'threatening' is nothing new. After all, he has the best words. It took a veto proof act of Congress to impose sanctions on Russia because president Puppet was so reluctant to do it on his own. The same thing will happen with the Saudis. Ivanka must be pleading with daddy to hold off as long as possible because panty waist Jared is 'in their pocket'... but hey, didn't Guliani say that Kushner was disposable?
OMG the Truth is not in you. Human beings are not "disposable" just because you don't agree with their politics. Disposing of human beings is the talk of the Nazi Party so obviously you are in the wrong Country.
Image
And there you are just as I said - full of hate and lies and offering nothing for the privilege of living in this great Country that gives you the privilege of spouting treason.
I bet when you talk, it sounds just like Charly Brown's teacher.

Giuliani on Kushner: Men like him are ‘disposable’
:monkeypee:
By Morgan Gstalter - 05/03/18 08:48 AM EDT

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... disposable

LOL.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Guliani+K ... &form=QBRE
Same old trash talk from a lost soul on the highway of self destruction.
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10102
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:41 am

psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm
Yet he’s the only one threatening to act on the reporters behalf.
That talk is for unsophisticated rubes, like you, who believe everything their idol tells them to believe. :3stooges:
1 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
donttreadonme
God-Like
Posts: 10102
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by donttreadonme » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:45 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:49 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:26 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
If you think tRump is going to hold his Saudi business partners responsible for anything, he’s got some Florida real estate to sell you.
Image

whatever you say azzhole
:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4473
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: The Turks claim that the Washington Post reporter.......

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:27 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:47 am
lust4beer wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:28 pm
psk836 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 pm
Trump (the only world leader I’ve heard so far) is threatening the Saudis with dire consequences if they’ve harmed this WaPo reporter (if that’s what he even is).
dONNIE thinks reporters are “ the enemy of the people “
Sure, did the media correctly report the LA Riots of 1992?

no. Some dumb pos xxxx got his ass beat, rightfully so. And all of LA's xxxx rioted, like the whiny little spoiled crybabies they are.

Because the liberal media ONLY reported ONE side of the story. Rodney King was a PIECE OF TRASH. low life scum.

YOUR stupid AIDS infested and illegal alien infested state. Not mine.
► Do you like killer cops?
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

Post Reply