Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:30 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:23 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:47 pm
She is telling the truth, because of the FAKE NEWS libturd democrat msm WAQDS OF LYING SH*T and the AMERICA HATING libturd democrat LOW LIFE BAS TAR DS who couldn't get rnough of BUTT UGLY manchelle obama's little pecker and bowed to her AP IS H ASS hourly, while badmouthing the beautiful ONLY REAL FIRST LADY in 10 years!! Thank GOD America no langer has to be ashamed of that FRUMP manchelle!!

:angel:

Beauty and dude.jpg

BRETT GRABBED PENUS_n.jpg

dick on manchelle_n.jpg
Are you REALLY an adult?
Are you really an American?? I doubt it!!

:angel:
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Re: Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Post by Bigbaddoe » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:56 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:27 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:19 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:54 am
Melanoma must live in the worlds tiniest bubble. :eyes2:

In an exclusive interview with ABC that took place during her photo-op tour of Africa, first lady Melania Trump claimed she is the “most bullied person in the world.”

Speaking with ABC National Affairs Correspondent Tom Llamas, President Donald Trump’s wife was asked her social media BeBest campaign and she claimed that she is on the receiving end of attacks.

“I could say that I’m the most bullied person on [sic] the world,” Melania Trump said.

“You think you’re the most bullied person?” Llamas pressed.

“One of them — if you really see what people are saying about me,” Trump replied.

Additionally she complained that there are still people within the White House who can’t be trusted.

“It’s harder to govern. You always need to watch your back,” she stated without going into details over who is hampering her husband’s agenda.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/melani ... interview/
Let me ask you this. Did you have an issue with people making fun of Michelle Obama's name?
I thought it was obvious but if you don't know by now why I do what I do then I can't help you.
That you are a troll?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:04 am

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:56 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

In an exclusive interview with ABC that took place during her photo-op tour of Africa, first lady Melania Trump claimed she is the “most bullied person in the world.”

Speaking with ABC National Affairs Correspondent Tom Llamas, President Donald Trump’s wife was asked her social media BeBest campaign and she claimed that she is on the receiving end of attacks.

“I could say that I’m the most bullied person on [sic] the world,” Melania Trump said.

“One of them — if you really see what people are saying about me,” Trump replied.

Additionally she complained that there are still people within the White House who can’t be trusted.

“It’s harder to govern. You always need to watch your back,” she stated without going into details over who is hampering her husband’s agenda.
Let me ask you this. Did you have an issue with people making fun of Michelle Obama's name?
I thought it was obvious but if you don't know by now why I do what I do then I can't help you.
That you are a troll?
Yay!!!!!!

dope standing up to LWNJ's!!!

Did that little ccksckr brokebackboy ever answer your question?
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:46 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:04 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

That you are a troll?
Yay!!!!!!

dope standing up to LWNJ's!!!

Did that little ccksckr brokebackboy ever answer your question?
► No, man. He never even made it into the boardroom

And never got under the desk

You know how some people are
0 x
                               NRA + GOP = more mass killings

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:00 am

Bigbaddoe wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

That you are a troll?
I knew you couldn't figure it out on your own. Maybe you can give it another try later? :lo2l:
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:28 am

lust4beer wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:41 am
donttreadonme wrote:

How does she feel about her husband and cultists joking and laughing at sexual assault victims ?
Christine Ford was not a victim of any kind of sexual assault. She is a fucking liar, just like all you Libs. You fucking liar.
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:34 am

0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 am

Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:28 am
lust4beer wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

How does she feel about her husband and cultists joking and laughing at sexual assault victims ?
Christine Ford was not a victim of any kind of sexual assault. She is a xxxxxxx liar, just like all you Libs. You xxxxxxx liar.
You seem more angry than usual.........

Does Oedipus need some “cuddle time” with.........well, you know.

0 x

Scooter
Serene Highness

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:49 am

With yer mom? No, I do not. My facts stand, loser.
0 x

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Post by donttreadonme » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:54 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:28 am
lust4beer wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

Christine Ford was not a victim of any kind of sexual assault. She is a xxxxxxx liar, just like all you Libs. You xxxxxxx liar.
You seem more angry than usual.........

Does Oedipus need some “cuddle time” with.........well, you know.

TOSH!T :lo2l:
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”