Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:29 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:46 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:04 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:56 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:27 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:19 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:54 am
Melanoma must live in the worlds tiniest bubble. :eyes2:

In an exclusive interview with ABC that took place during her photo-op tour of Africa, first lady Melania Trump claimed she is the “most bullied person in the world.”

Speaking with ABC National Affairs Correspondent Tom Llamas, President Donald Trump’s wife was asked her social media BeBest campaign and she claimed that she is on the receiving end of attacks.

“I could say that I’m the most bullied person on [sic] the world,” Melania Trump said.

“You think you’re the most bullied person?” Llamas pressed.

“One of them — if you really see what people are saying about me,” Trump replied.

Additionally she complained that there are still people within the White House who can’t be trusted.

“It’s harder to govern. You always need to watch your back,” she stated without going into details over who is hampering her husband’s agenda.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/melani ... interview/
Let me ask you this. Did you have an issue with people making fun of Michelle Obama's name?
I thought it was obvious but if you don't know by now why I do what I do then I can't help you.
That you are a troll?
Yay!!!!!!

dope standing up to LWNJ's!!!

Did that little ccksckr brokebackboy ever answer your question?
► No, man. He never even made it into the boardroom

And never got under the desk

You know how some people are
Economy sure picking up thanks to Trump giving fat cat tax cuts!

I know you're probably suicidal about it. What happens? Do you wake up in the morning, your wife say, "what's wrong Mike?". then you say, "aw, they're giving more tax breaks to the rich gain.... dammit.... I can't sleep anymore.... fat cats.... why do they have all that money, why can't I have it....". Then your wife says, "well Mike, then you need to get up and get a job or go start a company...".

Then youd probably belt her, or start saying, "F#CK YOU!!!! xxxxx YOU, GODAM B!TCH!!!!". Get all intimidated like you do.
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

Tejanochimbo
Imperial Majesty

Re: Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:29 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

In an exclusive interview with ABC that took place during her photo-op tour of Africa, first lady Melania Trump claimed she is the “most bullied person in the world.”

Speaking with ABC National Affairs Correspondent Tom Llamas, President Donald Trump’s wife was asked her social media BeBest campaign and she claimed that she is on the receiving end of attacks.

“I could say that I’m the most bullied person on [sic] the world,” Melania Trump said.

“One of them — if you really see what people are saying about me,” Trump replied.

Additionally she complained that there are still people within the White House who can’t be trusted.

“It’s harder to govern. You always need to watch your back,” she stated without going into details over who is hampering her husband’s agenda.
Let me ask you this. Did you have an issue with people making fun of Michelle Obama's name?
I thought it was obvious but if you don't know by now why I do what I do then I can't help you.
That you are a troll?
Yay!!!!!!

I know you're probably suicidal about it. What happens? Do you wake up in the morning, your wife say, "what's wrong Mike?". then you say, "aw, they're giving more tax breaks to the rich gain.... dammit.... I can't sleep anymore.... fat cats.... why do they have all that money, why can't I have it....". Then your wife says, "well Mike, then you need to get up and get a job or go start a company...".

Then youd probably belt her, or start saying, "F#CK YOU!!!! xxxxx YOU, GODAM B!TCH!!!!". Get all intimidated like you do.
► What I'd do is irrelevant. What's relevant is the quality of our information, and you're an ameteur propagandist
2 x
                               NRA + GOP = more mass killings

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:15 pm

You’re terrified of intelligent, successful women who don’t know their “place”

Mommy doesn’t love me

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
0 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:30 am

Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:15 pm

Mommy doesn’t love me

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"Mommy doesn't love me."

So, is that the problem?

Get help, Oedi.
1 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:43 am

donttreadonme wrote:

If she isn't, then who is?
0 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:44 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:30 am
Scooter wrote:

Mommy doesn’t love me

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"Mommy doesn't love me."

So, is that the problem?

Get help, Oedi.
Get f#cked, coward.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:45 am

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:06 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:29 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

That you are a troll?
Yay!!!!!!

► What I'd do is irrelevant. What's relevant is the quality of our information, and you're an ameteur propagandist
What do you do? You mean you actually do that???

After all, you didn't say, "I would NEVER do that!".
0 x

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:18 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Scooter wrote:

Mommy doesn’t love me

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"Mommy doesn't love me."

So, is that the problem?

Get help, Oedi.
Wow talk about stalking, and digging up old posts. Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:15 pm ???

0 x

brookboy123
Serene Highness

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:33 am

Scooter wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:18 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Scooter wrote:

Mommy doesn’t love me

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"Mommy doesn't love me."

So, is that the problem?

Get help, Oedi.
Wow talk about stalking, and digging up old posts. Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:15 pm ???

....and your point, Oedi?

I have NEVER complained about digging up old posts.

I enjoy when you bring up my old posts.....especially those in which I am most proud......... :music: Mueller's Coming :music:

Get help with that Oedipal problem.
0 x

Scooter
Imperial Majesty

Post by Scooter » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:47 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:33 am
Scooter wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:18 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Scooter wrote:

Mommy doesn’t love me

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
"Mommy doesn't love me."

So, is that the problem?

Get help, Oedi.

....and your point, Oedi?

I have NEVER complained about digging up old posts.

I enjoy when you bring up my old posts.....especially those in which I am most proud......... :music: Mueller's Coming :music:

Get help with that Oedipal problem.
Your mother likes my "Oedipal problem"... So G - F - Y - M !!!
0 x