Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
Rock Star

Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:54 am

Melanoma must live in the worlds tiniest bubble. :eyes2:

In an exclusive interview with ABC that took place during her photo-op tour of Africa, first lady Melania Trump claimed she is the “most bullied person in the world.”

Speaking with ABC National Affairs Correspondent Tom Llamas, President Donald Trump’s wife was asked her social media BeBest campaign and she claimed that she is on the receiving end of attacks.

“I could say that I’m the most bullied person on [sic] the world,” Melania Trump said.

“You think you’re the most bullied person?” Llamas pressed.

“One of them — if you really see what people are saying about me,” Trump replied.

Additionally she complained that there are still people within the White House who can’t be trusted.

“It’s harder to govern. You always need to watch your back,” she stated without going into details over who is hampering her husband’s agenda.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/melani ... interview/
0 x
“We're going to go in and impeach the %$#@#$%$#@”

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Re: Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:58 am

0 x

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Re: Melanoma Tramp complains she is the most ‘bullied person in the world’ in ABC interview

Post by aluannie@q.com » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:54 am

In an exclusive interview with ABC that took place during her photo-op tour of Africa, first lady Melania Trump claimed she is the “most bullied person in the world.”

Speaking with ABC National Affairs Correspondent Tom Llamas, President Donald Trump’s wife was asked her social media BeBest campaign and she claimed that she is on the receiving end of attacks.

“I could say that I’m the most bullied person on [sic] the world,” Melania Trump said.

“One of them — if you really see what people are saying about me,” Trump replied.

Additionally she complained that there are still people within the White House who can’t be trusted.

“It’s harder to govern. You always need to watch your back,” she stated without going into details over who is hampering her husband’s agenda.
Yeah it takes some kind of jerk to attack a woman who has done him no harm. You are that kind of jerk.
2 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 am

Gee, who did they pick on more? Michelle HObama, or her? you pathetic liberals have been ripping on her the past 2 years
1 x
No, we DON'T need to impeach Trump when you can't even post ONE letter of text from the "Mueller Report", you pathetic 0bama suck-up

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:41 am

donttreadonme wrote:

How does she feel about her husband and cultists joking and laughing at sexual assault victims ?
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:55 am

lust4beer wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:41 am
donttreadonme wrote:

How does she feel about her husband and cultists joking and laughing at sexual assault victims ?
Umm, err.... that's different. :lo2l:
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:47 pm

She is telling the truth, because of the FAKE NEWS libturd democrat msm WAQDS OF LYING SH*T and the AMERICA HATING libturd democrat LOW LIFE BAS TAR DS who couldn't get rnough of BUTT UGLY manchelle obama's little pecker and bowed to her AP IS H ASS hourly, while badmouthing the beautiful ONLY REAL FIRST LADY in 10 years!! Thank GOD America no langer has to be ashamed of that FRUMP manchelle!!

:angel:
Beauty and dude.jpg
BRETT GRABBED PENUS_n.jpg
dick on manchelle_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:19 pm

donttreadonme wrote:

Let me ask you this. Did you have an issue with people making fun of Michelle Obama's name?
0 x

lust4beer
Imperial Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:23 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:47 pm
She is telling the truth, because of the FAKE NEWS libturd democrat msm WAQDS OF LYING SH*T and the AMERICA HATING libturd democrat LOW LIFE BAS TAR DS who couldn't get rnough of BUTT UGLY manchelle obama's little pecker and bowed to her AP IS H ASS hourly, while badmouthing the beautiful ONLY REAL FIRST LADY in 10 years!! Thank GOD America no langer has to be ashamed of that FRUMP manchelle!!

:angel:

Beauty and dude.jpg

BRETT GRABBED PENUS_n.jpg

dick on manchelle_n.jpg
Are you REALLY an adult?
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

donttreadonme
Rock Star

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:19 pm
donttreadonme wrote:

Let me ask you this. Did you have an issue with people making fun of Michelle Obama's name?
I thought it was obvious but if you don't know by now why I do what I do then I can't help you.
0 x