The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by evilconempire » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:35 am

Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:34 am
"Clinton's anti-terrorism proposals were blocked by the GOP-controlled Congress"
Now is when you're supposed to LIST them, the SPECIFIC proposals that Repubs blocked. Can you do it?
Now is when I tell you that they have been posted here numerous times so go ahead and find the or XXX off. Not my problem.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:37 am

So you can't. Thanks for admitting that you're a fogggaty punk liar. :finger: :finger:
1 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:37 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:35 am
Scooter wrote:
"Clinton's anti-terrorism proposals were blocked by the GOP-controlled Congress"
Now is when you're supposed to LIST them, the SPECIFIC proposals that Repubs blocked. Can you do it?
Now is when I tell you that they have been posted here numerous times so go ahead and find the or XXX off. Not my problem.

HUH?????
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:38 am

Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:37 am
So you can't. Thanks for admitting that you're a fogggaty punk liar. :finger: :finger:
Can, but won't. Get off your dead ass and look it up...although we both know you've seen them before.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:38 am

Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:37 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:35 am
Scooter wrote:

HUH?????
one missing "m" and Scooter is totally confused.

0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:01 am

Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:26 am
p03k4Gq-laI
what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about what about

The desperate bleat you hear when you can't defend your point.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:47 am

There goes my stalker again...

and he can't resist responding... fetch, boy, fetch.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:57 am

Scooter wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:47 am

Dumbass no brain said Bush should have called in the National Guard to stop 911.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:59 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:57 am
Scooter wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:47 am

Dumbass no brain said Bush should have called in the National Guard to stop 911.
► He can't have a brain if he wants rich people to pay taxes
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:01 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:26 am
Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:11 am
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:13 am
Scooter wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:09 am
Bush also never got a report that said an attack was "IMMINENT", or how the attack would happen. Guess that August 6th 2001 PDB is too complicated for you to read. Asshole. Not ONE WORD of "IMMINENT" in his PDB. YOU are the one saying that Bush got the "memo", but you keep citing the 9/11 Commission Report. Which came out LONG after 9/11. So suck it.

Clinton was the President, HIS Presidency, he was the CinC, and the buck stopped with him. HE did nothing. You blaming Republicans just proves your treasonous defense of his failures.

Yet you hold Bush to a higher standard than you hold Clinton.

I guess you've decided that reading the August 6th 2001 PDB and getting the facts isn't worth your time, or you're unwilling to let the facts pierce your bubble.
He had 8 months and plenty of warning. It happened on his watch because of that. Get over it
What warnings? Was he warned when, where, times, flight numbers, anything like that? It happened on his watch because Clinton did nothing about terrorism and he passed the buck. Get over it. :finger: :finger: :finger:
No one was given when, where, times, flight numbers, or anything like that. It happened on his watch because neither Clinton nor Bush did anything about it. Clinton's anti-terrorism proposals were blocked by the GOP-controlled Congress. Bush proposed nothing. Get over it, snowflake.
Which anti-terrorism policies? Bill Clinton was shooting Rockets into Afghanistan after some of the attacks, how did that work? Nobody stopped him there! He let Bin Laden Escape twice, that wasn't the gop's fault. Guess you get your talking points from no brain
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )