The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16678
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by nolaxride » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Scooter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:47 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:28 am
Scooter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:19 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:11 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:27 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:22 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:49 am
And 9/11 was handed to GW Bush. But you didn't care. Asshole.


And, Obama made things WORSE. Republicans in Congress made it better. Moron.
► 26 warnings were handed to George Bush and he didn’t care. Asshole

26? List them. Feom a reputable news source. Seeing as Clinton got hundreds of them, got his December 1998 PDB and for 3 years did nothing.


Asshole.

Bush ignored Colin Powell, Susan Rice, George Tenet. You can read about in the 9-11 Commission report. Or is that not reliable?
what did they warn him of, and what could he have done about it? Notice how you ignore Clinton's 8 years of warnings that he did nothing about and we got attacked over and over?
They warned him an serious attack was imminent. And then Ashcroft cut the FBI budget for terrorism

Nowhere in ANY goddddamned PDB was the word "imminent" ever mentioned. Use your xxxxxxx brain for once, boy. If someone told you "Hey, nobrain, something bad is going to happen to you", what the #@%$ are you supposed to do with NO details?
You can try and spin your bullschitzz by claiming the PDB never said imminent. The fact is, the PDB said an attack is coming.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 001%29.pdf

And then there was the meeting with Rice in May 2001 where the Chief of CIA Counterintelligence said, "‘There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months. The attacks will be spectacular. They may be multiple. Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States.’"

You would know that if you read a little.

https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/rep ... Report.pdf

But that's outside your bubble, which is why you haven't.
Are you that xxxxxxx stupid, boy? YOU said that Bush WAS TOLD an attack was IMMINENT. No one ever said that, and nowhere in the PDB does it say that. Talk about "spin and bulllsheeeit", it's all you have, BOY. Clinton was told long before the December 1998 PDB about attacks on America and ignored them all. NOTHING you say changes that FACT. Spew you garbage LibNazi propaganda blaming Republicans for Clinton's failures, it's all irrelevant. Clinton was the President, the buck stopped with him, ALL his fault.


Now pull your head OUT of your ass, for ONCE, and get this:
If someone told you "Hey, nobrain, something bad is going to happen to you", what the #@%$ are you supposed to do with NO details?
READ THE REPORT, *SSHOLE.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9689
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Scooter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:47 am
Are you that xxxxxxx stupid, boy? YOU said that Bush WAS TOLD an attack was IMMINENT. No one ever said that, and nowhere in the PDB does it say that. Talk about "spin and bulllsheeeit", it's all you have, BOY. Clinton was told long before the December 1998 PDB about attacks on America and ignored them all. NOTHING you say changes that FACT. Spew you garbage LibNazi propaganda blaming Republicans for Clinton's failures, it's all irrelevant. Clinton was the President, the buck stopped with him, ALL his fault.


Now pull your head OUT of your ass, for ONCE, and get this:
If someone told you "Hey, nobrain, something bad is going to happen to you", what the #@%$ are you supposed to do with NO details?
Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30346
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:48 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:57 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:28 am
Scooter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:19 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:11 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:27 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:22 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 pm
Scooter wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:49 am
And 9/11 was handed to GW Bush. But you didn't care. Asshole.


And, Obama made things WORSE. Republicans in Congress made it better. Moron.
► 26 warnings were handed to George Bush and he didn’t care. Asshole

26? List them. Feom a reputable news source. Seeing as Clinton got hundreds of them, got his December 1998 PDB and for 3 years did nothing.


Asshole.

Bush ignored Colin Powell, Susan Rice, George Tenet. You can read about in the 9-11 Commission report. Or is that not reliable?
what did they warn him of, and what could he have done about it? Notice how you ignore Clinton's 8 years of warnings that he did nothing about and we got attacked over and over?
They warned him an serious attack was imminent. And then Ashcroft cut the FBI budget for terrorism

Nowhere in ANY goddddamned PDB was the word "imminent" ever mentioned. Use your xxxxxxx brain for once, boy. If someone told you "Hey, nobrain, something bad is going to happen to you", what the #@%$ are you supposed to do with NO details?
You can try and spin your bullschitzz by claiming the PDB never said imminent. The fact is, the PDB said an attack is coming.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 001%29.pdf

And then there was the meeting with Rice in May 2001 where the Chief of CIA Counterintelligence said, "‘There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months. The attacks will be spectacular. They may be multiple. Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States.’"

You would know that if you read a little.

https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/rep ... Report.pdf

But that's outside your bubble, which is why you haven't.
and what was President Bush supposed to do? What country was he supposed to attack? Funny how not a single one of your fellow Democrat candidates ever said how he would have stopped 911. The blame goes on Bill Clinton, who had eight years to deal with it and did nothing. Nobody stopped him. Monitoring terrorist doesn't stop them unless you kill them or put the cuffs on them.

You're just as ignorant as that asshole brokeback boy, who just loves to pin the blame out of hatred.
Read the report when you have a chance. Or don't. That way you won't have to admit you don't have a clue.
Surrender noted.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16678
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by nolaxride » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:29 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:32 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:48 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:57 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:28 am
Scooter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:19 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:11 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:27 pm
Scooter wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:22 am
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 pm


► 26 warnings were handed to George Bush and he didn’t care. Asshole

26? List them. Feom a reputable news source. Seeing as Clinton got hundreds of them, got his December 1998 PDB and for 3 years did nothing.


Asshole.

Bush ignored Colin Powell, Susan Rice, George Tenet. You can read about in the 9-11 Commission report. Or is that not reliable?
what did they warn him of, and what could he have done about it? Notice how you ignore Clinton's 8 years of warnings that he did nothing about and we got attacked over and over?
They warned him an serious attack was imminent. And then Ashcroft cut the FBI budget for terrorism

Nowhere in ANY goddddamned PDB was the word "imminent" ever mentioned. Use your xxxxxxx brain for once, boy. If someone told you "Hey, nobrain, something bad is going to happen to you", what the #@%$ are you supposed to do with NO details?
You can try and spin your bullschitzz by claiming the PDB never said imminent. The fact is, the PDB said an attack is coming.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 001%29.pdf

And then there was the meeting with Rice in May 2001 where the Chief of CIA Counterintelligence said, "‘There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months. The attacks will be spectacular. They may be multiple. Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States.’"

You would know that if you read a little.

https://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/rep ... Report.pdf

But that's outside your bubble, which is why you haven't.
and what was President Bush supposed to do? What country was he supposed to attack? Funny how not a single one of your fellow Democrat candidates ever said how he would have stopped 911. The blame goes on Bill Clinton, who had eight years to deal with it and did nothing. Nobody stopped him. Monitoring terrorist doesn't stop them unless you kill them or put the cuffs on them.

You're just as ignorant as that asshole brokeback boy, who just loves to pin the blame out of hatred.
Read the report when you have a chance. Or don't. That way you won't have to admit you don't have a clue.
Surrender noted.
I see you are running away, again. Is there a reason you won't read anything that might pierce that bubble you live in?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by Scooter » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:22 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:58 pm
Scooter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:47 am
Are you that xxxxxxx stupid, boy? YOU said that Bush WAS TOLD an attack was IMMINENT. No one ever said that, and nowhere in the PDB does it say that. Talk about "spin and bulllsheeeit", it's all you have, BOY. Clinton was told long before the December 1998 PDB about attacks on America and ignored them all. NOTHING you say changes that FACT. Spew you garbage LibNazi propaganda blaming Republicans for Clinton's failures, it's all irrelevant. Clinton was the President, the buck stopped with him, ALL his fault.


Now pull your head OUT of your ass, for ONCE, and get this:
If someone told you "Hey, nobrain, something bad is going to happen to you", what the #@%$ are you supposed to do with NO details?
Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.
So it's wrong, that Clinton didn't get a December 1998 PDB telling him Al Qaeda wanted to attack? Clinton decided that a BJ from an intern, lying about it, getting impeached and disbarred was more important. FACT. Clinton wasn't the President? And as you apes screeched for 8 years under Bush, "The buck stops with the President".

Get a fucking clue, assneck. :finger: :finger: :finger:
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by Scooter » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:22 am

YOU said that Bush WAS TOLD an attack was IMMINENT. No one ever said that, and nowhere in the PDB does it say that. Talk about "spin and bulllsheeeit", it's all you have, BOY. Clinton was told long before the December 1998 PDB about attacks on America and ignored them all. NOTHING you say changes that FACT. Spew you garbage LibNazi propaganda blaming Republicans for Clinton's failures, it's all irrelevant. Clinton was the President, the buck stopped with him, ALL his fault.


Now pull your head OUT of your ass, for ONCE, and get this:
If someone told you "Hey, nobrain, something bad is going to happen to you", what the #@%$ are you supposed to do with NO details?
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16678
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by nolaxride » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:20 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:22 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:58 pm
Scooter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:47 am
Are you that xxxxxxx stupid, boy? YOU said that Bush WAS TOLD an attack was IMMINENT. No one ever said that, and nowhere in the PDB does it say that. Talk about "spin and bulllsheeeit", it's all you have, BOY. Clinton was told long before the December 1998 PDB about attacks on America and ignored them all. NOTHING you say changes that FACT. Spew you garbage LibNazi propaganda blaming Republicans for Clinton's failures, it's all irrelevant. Clinton was the President, the buck stopped with him, ALL his fault.


Now pull your head OUT of your ass, for ONCE, and get this:
If someone told you "Hey, nobrain, something bad is going to happen to you", what the #@%$ are you supposed to do with NO details?
Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong.
So it's wrong, that Clinton didn't get a December 1998 PDB telling him Al Qaeda wanted to attack? Clinton decided that a BJ from an intern, lying about it, getting impeached and disbarred was more important. FACT. Clinton wasn't the President? And as you apes screeched for 8 years under Bush, "The buck stops with the President".

Get a xxxxxxx clue, assneck. :sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2: :sommeil2:
Absolutely amazing... Clinton never got a memo that said an attack was imminent, or how the attack would happen. Further, Congress wouldn't give him the tools he needed to fight Al Qaeda, and they certainly wouldn't agree to put boots on the ground...

Yet you hold Clinton to a higher standard than you hold Bush.

I guess you've decided that reading the 9-11 report and getting the facts isn't worth your time, or you're unwilling to let the facts pierce your bubble.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by Scooter » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:09 am

Bush also never got a report that said an attack was "IMMINENT", or how the attack would happen. Guess that August 6th 2001 PDB is too complicated for you to read. Asshole. Not ONE WORD of "IMMINENT" in his PDB. YOU are the one saying that Bush got the "memo", but you keep citing the 9/11 Commission Report. Which came out LONG after 9/11. So suck it.

Clinton was the President, HIS Presidency, he was the CinC, and the buck stopped with him. HE did nothing. You blaming Republicans just proves your treasonous defense of his failures.

Yet you hold Bush to a higher standard than you hold Clinton.

I guess you've decided that reading the August 6th 2001 PDB and getting the facts isn't worth your time, or you're unwilling to let the facts pierce your bubble.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by Scooter » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:13 am

Notice how nobrain is ignoring this? Coward...


If someone told you "Hey, nobrain, something bad is going to happen to you", what the #@%$ are you supposed to do with NO details?
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33112
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: The streak continues..........what is it?.......97 consecutive months of job growth?

Post by evilconempire » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:13 am

Scooter wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:09 am
Bush also never got a report that said an attack was "IMMINENT", or how the attack would happen. Guess that August 6th 2001 PDB is too complicated for you to read. Asshole. Not ONE WORD of "IMMINENT" in his PDB. YOU are the one saying that Bush got the "memo", but you keep citing the 9/11 Commission Report. Which came out LONG after 9/11. So suck it.

Clinton was the President, HIS Presidency, he was the CinC, and the buck stopped with him. HE did nothing. You blaming Republicans just proves your treasonous defense of his failures.

Yet you hold Bush to a higher standard than you hold Clinton.

I guess you've decided that reading the August 6th 2001 PDB and getting the facts isn't worth your time, or you're unwilling to let the facts pierce your bubble.
He had 8 months and plenty of warning. It happened on his watch because of that. Get over it
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Post Reply