U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31248
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:09 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-jobles ... 1537446974

WASHINGTON—The number of Americans filing applications for new unemployment benefits fell to a new 49-year low for the third straight week, though Hurricane Florence’s effect on the jobs market remains unclear.

Initial jobless claims, a proxy for layoffs across the U.S., fell by 3,000 to a seasonally adjusted 201,000 in the week ended Sept. 15, the Labor Department said Thursday. It was the lowest level since December 1969, and less than the 210,000 claims economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal expected.

However, it is possible that jobless claims were somewhat depressed because those who lost their jobs due to the storm were unable to file for benefits last week.

--------------------------------------

And Econ-moron calls him a traitor???
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31248
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 pm

But but Bush
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:21 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 pm
But but Bush
► Well, just look at where the jobless rate was when "But but Bush" left town in 2009, and where it was when "(NOT obama)!!!" left town.

Then tell us all your master economist has accomplished since he ascended the throne.

Image

https://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/ass ... 80x439.jpg
Last edited by Tejanochimbo on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

User avatar
thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator
Posts: 9909
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Re: U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Trump s a pinch runner on third after Obama’s hit the triple.
2 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31248
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 pm
But but Bush
► Well, just look at where the jobless rate was when "But but Bush" left town in 2009, and where it was when "(NOT obama)!!!" left town.

Then tell us all your master economist has accomplished since he ascended the throne.

Image

https://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/ass ... 80x439.jpg
You mean in 2009 when the labor force was at 66%?

What's "turner.com"?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31248
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:35 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:23 pm
Trump s a pinch runner on third after Obama’s hit the triple.
Says the jackass liberal from Illinois who said 0bama made his life better with a new fire pumper.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3593
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by Scooter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:59 pm

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:23 pm
Trump s a pinch runner on third after Obama’s hit the triple.
Thank you for again admitting that 9/11 was ALL Bill Cinton's fault.

Fucking moron, Trump's policies led to this. Reversing traitor Obama's BS rules and regulations is why we are here. Now get back in Obama's lap and swallow.
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Majesty
Posts: 4735
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by Tejanochimbo » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:09 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:34 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:21 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 pm
But but Bush
► Well, just look at where the jobless rate was when "But but Bush" left town in 2009, and where it was when "(NOT obama)!!!" left town.

Then tell us all your master economist has accomplished since he ascended the throne.

Image

https://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/ass ... 80x439.jpg
You mean in 2009 when the labor force was at 66%?

What's "turner.com"?
► i Mean that’s the jobless rate thru three administrations, and you can see which three
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33957
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Scooter wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:59 pm
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:23 pm
Trump s a pinch runner on third after Obama’s hit the triple.
Thank you for again admitting that 9/11 was ALL Bill Cinton's fault.

xxxxxxx moron, Trump's policies led to this. Reversing traitor Obama's BS rules and regulations is why we are here. Now get back in Obama's lap and swallow.
Clinton hit the triple but Bush stole home. It's his.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3593
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES (NOT obama)!!!

Post by Scooter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Wrong again Liberal traitor fogggat!
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

Post Reply