look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 14168
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by I am Z » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:14 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mark-cuban ... 46750.html


excerpt:

NBA commissioner Adam Silver’s statement

“The findings of the independent investigation are disturbing and heartbreaking and no employee in the NBA, or any workplace for that matter, should be subject to the type of working environment described in the report,” NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said in a statement. “We appreciate that Mark Cuban reacted swiftly, thoroughly and transparently to the allegations first set forth in Sports Illustrated — including the immediate hiring of Cynthia Marshall as CEO to effect change, but as Mark has acknowledged, he is ultimately responsible for the culture and conduct of his employees. While nothing will undo the harm caused by a select few former employees of the Mavericks, the workplace reforms and the $10 million that Mark has agreed to contribute are important steps toward rectifying this past behavior and shining a light on a pervasive societal failing — the inability of too many organizations to provide a safe and welcoming workplace for women.”


and this is the guy who might want to run for president some day. he could choose Cory Booker as his running mate!
2 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”


I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34052
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Interesting that you would say that about Cuban and invoke the irrelevant-to-the-story Booker. Two men that haven't been accused by anyone of having sexually assaulted or harassed anyone, but you're still backing Kavanaugh who has been accused of those things. Hypocrisy, thy name is Z.
1 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 14168
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Interesting that you would say that about Cuban and invoke the irrelevant-to-the-story Booker. Two men that haven't been accused by anyone of having sexually assaulted or harassed anyone, but you're still backing Kavanaugh who has been accused of those things. Hypocrisy, thy name is Z.
oh, it's relevant enough. mark Cuban has inferred political presidential ambition. it's common knowledge that cory booker has as well.

why couldn't they be running mates? Cuban is a business man and cory knows how to treat the ladies so.....


lol

I believe it's disgusting that kavanaugh is being attacked with no evidence yet other than a woman's allegation.

the fact that the left, including msm and every democrat so far on tv is backing the accuser without hearing her speak, get DETAILS and allow kavanaugh to defend himself.

that's the height of hypocrisy
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”


I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34052
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:34 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Interesting that you would say that about Cuban and invoke the irrelevant-to-the-story Booker. Two men that haven't been accused by anyone of having sexually assaulted or harassed anyone, but you're still backing Kavanaugh who has been accused of those things. Hypocrisy, thy name is Z.
oh, it's relevant enough. mark Cuban has inferred political presidential ambition. it's common knowledge that cory booker has as well.

why couldn't they be running mates? Cuban is a business man and cory knows how to treat the ladies so.....


lol

I believe it's disgusting that kavanaugh is being attacked with no evidence yet other than a woman's allegation.

the fact that the left, including msm and every democrat so far on tv is backing the accuser without hearing her speak, get DETAILS and allow kavanaugh to defend himself.

that's the height of hypocrisy
So attacking Kavanaugh in the absence of evidence is disgusting, but attacking Cuban and Booker in the absence of evidence is...well....ummm....different so it's okay. Got it.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 14168
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:52 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Interesting that you would say that about Cuban and invoke the irrelevant-to-the-story Booker. Two men that haven't been accused by anyone of having sexually assaulted or harassed anyone, but you're still backing Kavanaugh who has been accused of those things. Hypocrisy, thy name is Z.
oh, it's relevant enough. mark Cuban has inferred political presidential ambition. it's common knowledge that cory booker has as well.

why couldn't they be running mates? Cuban is a business man and cory knows how to treat the ladies so.....


lol

I believe it's disgusting that kavanaugh is being attacked with no evidence yet other than a woman's allegation.

the fact that the left, including msm and every democrat so far on tv is backing the accuser without hearing her speak, get DETAILS and allow kavanaugh to defend himself.

that's the height of hypocrisy
So attacking Kavanaugh in the absence of evidence is disgusting, but attacking Cuban and Booker in the absence of evidence is...well....ummm....different so it's okay. Got it.
where did I "attack" him?
be specific
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”


I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34052
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:57 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Interesting that you would say that about Cuban and invoke the irrelevant-to-the-story Booker. Two men that haven't been accused by anyone of having sexually assaulted or harassed anyone, but you're still backing Kavanaugh who has been accused of those things. Hypocrisy, thy name is Z.
oh, it's relevant enough. mark Cuban has inferred political presidential ambition. it's common knowledge that cory booker has as well.

why couldn't they be running mates? Cuban is a business man and cory knows how to treat the ladies so.....


lol

I believe it's disgusting that kavanaugh is being attacked with no evidence yet other than a woman's allegation.

the fact that the left, including msm and every democrat so far on tv is backing the accuser without hearing her speak, get DETAILS and allow kavanaugh to defend himself.

that's the height of hypocrisy
So attacking Kavanaugh in the absence of evidence is disgusting, but attacking Cuban and Booker in the absence of evidence is...well....ummm....different so it's okay. Got it.
where did I "attack" him?
be specific
"and this is the guy who might want to run for president some day. he could choose Cory Booker as his running mate!"

So you're promoting him running based on his excellent handling of the sexual harassment claims against others in his organization as well as promoting him running with Booker. I honestly thought that was sarcasm and that you saw his handling of the claims as a knock on him. How does Booker factor in? A positive or a negative?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 14168
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by I am Z » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:57 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Interesting that you would say that about Cuban and invoke the irrelevant-to-the-story Booker. Two men that haven't been accused by anyone of having sexually assaulted or harassed anyone, but you're still backing Kavanaugh who has been accused of those things. Hypocrisy, thy name is Z.
oh, it's relevant enough. mark Cuban has inferred political presidential ambition. it's common knowledge that cory booker has as well.

why couldn't they be running mates? Cuban is a business man and cory knows how to treat the ladies so.....


lol

I believe it's disgusting that kavanaugh is being attacked with no evidence yet other than a woman's allegation.

the fact that the left, including msm and every democrat so far on tv is backing the accuser without hearing her speak, get DETAILS and allow kavanaugh to defend himself.

that's the height of hypocrisy
So attacking Kavanaugh in the absence of evidence is disgusting, but attacking Cuban and Booker in the absence of evidence is...well....ummm....different so it's okay. Got it.
where did I "attack" him?
be specific
"and this is the guy who might want to run for president some day. he could choose Cory Booker as his running mate!"

So you're promoting him running based on his excellent handling of the sexual harassment claims against others in his organization as well as promoting him running with Booker. I honestly thought that was sarcasm and that you saw his handling of the claims as a knock on him. How does Booker factor in? A positive or a negative?
that was an attack??????



:guffaw: :singe2:
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”


I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34052
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:41 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:57 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Interesting that you would say that about Cuban and invoke the irrelevant-to-the-story Booker. Two men that haven't been accused by anyone of having sexually assaulted or harassed anyone, but you're still backing Kavanaugh who has been accused of those things. Hypocrisy, thy name is Z.
oh, it's relevant enough. mark Cuban has inferred political presidential ambition. it's common knowledge that cory booker has as well.

why couldn't they be running mates? Cuban is a business man and cory knows how to treat the ladies so.....


lol

I believe it's disgusting that kavanaugh is being attacked with no evidence yet other than a woman's allegation.

the fact that the left, including msm and every democrat so far on tv is backing the accuser without hearing her speak, get DETAILS and allow kavanaugh to defend himself.

that's the height of hypocrisy
So attacking Kavanaugh in the absence of evidence is disgusting, but attacking Cuban and Booker in the absence of evidence is...well....ummm....different so it's okay. Got it.
where did I "attack" him?
be specific
"and this is the guy who might want to run for president some day. he could choose Cory Booker as his running mate!"

So you're promoting him running based on his excellent handling of the sexual harassment claims against others in his organization as well as promoting him running with Booker. I honestly thought that was sarcasm and that you saw his handling of the claims as a knock on him. How does Booker factor in? A positive or a negative?
that was an attack??????



:guffaw: :singe2:
Sure looks like one. Judging by your inability to explain how it isn't it would seem I'm right.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
KC_
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2499
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Re: look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by KC_ » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:19 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:41 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:57 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Interesting that you would say that about Cuban and invoke the irrelevant-to-the-story Booker. Two men that haven't been accused by anyone of having sexually assaulted or harassed anyone, but you're still backing Kavanaugh who has been accused of those things. Hypocrisy, thy name is Z.
oh, it's relevant enough. mark Cuban has inferred political presidential ambition. it's common knowledge that cory booker has as well.

why couldn't they be running mates? Cuban is a business man and cory knows how to treat the ladies so.....


lol

I believe it's disgusting that kavanaugh is being attacked with no evidence yet other than a woman's allegation.

the fact that the left, including msm and every democrat so far on tv is backing the accuser without hearing her speak, get DETAILS and allow kavanaugh to defend himself.

that's the height of hypocrisy
So attacking Kavanaugh in the absence of evidence is disgusting, but attacking Cuban and Booker in the absence of evidence is...well....ummm....different so it's okay. Got it.
where did I "attack" him?
be specific
"and this is the guy who might want to run for president some day. he could choose Cory Booker as his running mate!"

So you're promoting him running based on his excellent handling of the sexual harassment claims against others in his organization as well as promoting him running with Booker. I honestly thought that was sarcasm and that you saw his handling of the claims as a knock on him. How does Booker factor in? A positive or a negative?
that was an attack??????



:guffaw: :singe2:
Sure looks like one. Judging by your inability to explain how it isn't it would seem I'm right.
So if you claim something is true without explaining why and someone doesn’t explain why it isn’t that makes you “right”.

Funny stuff. :lo2l:
1 x
“I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees “
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34052
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: look at how far Mark Cuban goes to clean up sexual harassment mess

Post by evilconempire » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:39 pm

KC_ wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:41 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:57 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm
Interesting that you would say that about Cuban and invoke the irrelevant-to-the-story Booker. Two men that haven't been accused by anyone of having sexually assaulted or harassed anyone, but you're still backing Kavanaugh who has been accused of those things. Hypocrisy, thy name is Z.
oh, it's relevant enough. mark Cuban has inferred political presidential ambition. it's common knowledge that cory booker has as well.

why couldn't they be running mates? Cuban is a business man and cory knows how to treat the ladies so.....


lol

I believe it's disgusting that kavanaugh is being attacked with no evidence yet other than a woman's allegation.

the fact that the left, including msm and every democrat so far on tv is backing the accuser without hearing her speak, get DETAILS and allow kavanaugh to defend himself.

that's the height of hypocrisy
So attacking Kavanaugh in the absence of evidence is disgusting, but attacking Cuban and Booker in the absence of evidence is...well....ummm....different so it's okay. Got it.
where did I "attack" him?
be specific
"and this is the guy who might want to run for president some day. he could choose Cory Booker as his running mate!"

So you're promoting him running based on his excellent handling of the sexual harassment claims against others in his organization as well as promoting him running with Booker. I honestly thought that was sarcasm and that you saw his handling of the claims as a knock on him. How does Booker factor in? A positive or a negative?
that was an attack??????



:guffaw: :singe2:
Sure looks like one. Judging by your inability to explain how it isn't it would seem I'm right.
So if you claim something is true without explaining why and someone doesn’t explain why it isn’t that makes you “right”.

Funny stuff. :lo2l:
Umm no and that's not what I said
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Post Reply