RWNJ hero Cody Wilson charged with child sexual assault.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
donttreadonme
God-Like

RWNJ hero Cody Wilson charged with child sexual assault.

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Cody Wilson, 3-D Printed Gun Advocate, Charged With Child Sexual Abuse

The far-right figure allegedly met a teen on SugarDaddyMeet.com, where he told her he was a ‘big deal.’

The founder of a an alt-right crowdfunding site and a 3-D gun-printing company was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a child.

Cody Wilson, 30, became a favorite in fringe circles after he started selling blueprints for 3-D printed guns, and launched Hatreon, the now-defunct platform he billed as “the #1 funding platform for the Alt Right.” But Wilson also used the internet to meet an underage girl for sex, Austin, Texas police allege.

Wilson allegedly used a sugar daddy dating site to contact the minor, whom police only describe as being younger than 17, KVUE first reported. The girl told police that Wilson used the screen name “Sanjuro” and played up his fame, telling her he was a “big deal.”

Later they allegedly started communicating via text message and he identified as Cody Wilson, the controversial gun mogul.

On August 15, Wilson met her in person, according to an arrest affidavit filed in the case. Surveillance footage shows them entering an Austin hotel, where Wilson allegedly sexually assaulted her and paid her $500.

He was charged with a second degree felony count of sexual assault in which the perpetrator “intentionally or knowingly causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of a child by any means.”

Wilson is not currently in custody, KVUE reported.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cody-wils ... ia=desktop
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: RWNJ hero Cody Wilson charged with child sexual assault.

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:30 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:09 pm

The far-right figure allegedly met a teen on SugarDaddyMeet.com, where he told her he was a ‘big deal.’

The founder of a an alt-right crowdfunding site and a 3-D gun-printing company was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a child.

Cody Wilson, 30, became a favorite in fringe circles after he started selling blueprints for 3-D printed guns, and launched Hatreon, the now-defunct platform he billed as “the #1 funding platform for the Alt Right.” But Wilson also used the internet to meet an underage girl for sex, Austin, Texas police allege.

Wilson allegedly used a sugar daddy dating site to contact the minor, whom police only describe as being younger than 17, KVUE first reported. The girl told police that Wilson used the screen name “Sanjuro” and played up his fame, telling her he was a “big deal.”

Later they allegedly started communicating via text message and he identified as Cody Wilson, the controversial gun mogul.

On August 15, Wilson met her in person, according to an arrest affidavit filed in the case. Surveillance footage shows them entering an Austin hotel, where Wilson allegedly sexually assaulted her and paid her $500.

He was charged with a second degree felony count of sexual assault in which the perpetrator “intentionally or knowingly causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of a child by any means.”

Someone give Tready a nudge, it's stuck on stupid again. :violent1:

:rolling:
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:31 pm

"favorite in fringe circles"

Skidmark did not read the text to make sure it matched his title. Lmao at poor skideroo
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:48 pm

WHO?????????

No one knows who he is, assmaggot.
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:13 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:30 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Someone give Tready a nudge, it's stuck on stupid again. :violent1:

:rolling:
Bewwy doesn't realize that to be funny you have to make just a little bit of sense.

Bewwy....Image

:lo2l: :lo2l: :lo2l:
0 x
‘And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth.’

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:31 pm
"favorite in fringe circles"

Skidmark did not read the text to make sure it matched his title. Lmao at poor skideroo
Poor petey, he believes "fringe circles" and "RWNJ's" are different. :rolling:
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:27 pm

At the rate tready is going, I don't think it will be coming out of its Asylum ever.

Has anyone ever had an intelligent discussion with it?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

donttreadonme
God-Like

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:33 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:27 pm
At the rate tready is going, I don't think it will be coming out of its Asylum ever.

Bewwy get his widdle feewings huwt easily. :lo2l:
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:18 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Bewwy get his widdle feewings huwt easily. :lo2l:
The Gadsden Flag is for liberty, not socialized medicine.
0 x

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:08 am

0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron