Congratulations to MR 30,000

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
Serene Highness

Re: Congratulations to MR 30,000

Post by Scooter » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:02 pm

It's a congratulatory thread you crybaby beeyotch
2 x
After all the lies and trumped-up charges... *STILL* your President.

Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by Evil » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:13 pm

Scooter wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:02 pm
It's a congratulatory thread you crybaby beeyotch
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:57 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:35 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:27 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:35 pm
Missed this thread. I'm really in someone's head. Chucky, do you think that you breaking the rules is bettering the board?
Not mine lol. You on the other hand quote the things I say to you to others all the time. I even got you to put Barry back on ignore. All too easy.
It's true that I mock your hypocrisy and double standards . It's fun and apparently bothers you. Look at this pointless, rule breaking thread. Was my question about breaking rules too hard for you?

Barry got me to put him back on ignore. Damn that's one over inflated ego on you. I did agree that you made a good point though.
Bothers me ? I think it’s really funny. :lo2l:
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:25 pm

chucky wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:57 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Missed this thread. I'm really in someone's head. Chucky, do you think that you breaking the rules is bettering the board?
Not mine lol. You on the other hand quote the things I say to you to others all the time. I even got you to put Barry back on ignore. All too easy.
It's true that I mock your hypocrisy and double standards . It's fun and apparently bothers you. Look at this pointless, rule breaking thread. Was my question about breaking rules too hard for you?

Barry got me to put him back on ignore. Damn that's one over inflated ego on you. I did agree that you made a good point though.

What in the world is he on today? Just read thru the posts of the afternoon and it sounds like he's on a power kick and has forgotten that it is Pete that governs this Board. I think his Mama should put him down for an afternoon nap.
3 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:26 pm

chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

It's pointless and breaks the rules. Are you above the rules here? Does breaking them better the board?
0 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:28 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:25 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

What in the world is he on today? Just read thru the posts of the afternoon and it sounds like he's on a power kick and has forgotten that it is Pete that governs this Board. I think his Mama should put him down for an afternoon nap.
So you Were on a power Kick all those times you Said I was breaking the Rules? Oh wait! That Was different, right? Lol
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:48 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:26 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

It's pointless and breaks the rules. Are you above the rules here? Does breaking them better the board?
What rule did I break ?
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

chucky

Post by chucky » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:49 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

You got me. All I know is that he is really entertaining when he acts like this. :lo2l:
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

aluannie@q.com
Majesty

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:52 pm

chucky wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:49 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

You got me. All I know is that he is really entertaining when he acts like this. :lo2l:
I thought he maybe was drinking - or on drugs.
0 x

Evil

Post by Evil » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:40 pm

chucky wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:48 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:26 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

What rule did I break ?
Call-out thread. Duh
0 x