The Filth Known as Bill Clinton

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: The Filth Known as Bill Clinton

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:51 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:16 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:09 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:07 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:57 pm
"ES News Email

"Social media has erupted at a video of Bill Clinton watching Ariana Grande perform at Aretha Franklin’s funeral.

Video footage of Miss Grande performing the hit (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman had social media paying more attention to Mr Clinton’s gaze, rather than Miss Grande’s vocals.

Social media users criticised the former president as “gross” after his eyes appeared to wander onto Miss Grande's derriere.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

One user said: “Gross..watch Bill Clinton look Ariana Grande up and down when she sings at #ArethaFranklinFuneral Dand try not to throw up in your mouth.” "
Drudge report.com

:rolling:
You find it amusing that an ex-President of the United States still can't keep it in his pants and is behaving like a sexual deviant?
As opposed to a serial adulterer and admitted abuser?

And to be clear, I do not support Clinton's dalliances. I do find it interesting that you hold Clinton to a higher standard than our president.
Bill Clinton was accused of rape, sexual harassment, adultery while in office, lying under oath while in office, tampering with witnesses in office, perjury in office, getting impeached while in office. Even a flight attendant on AF1 said he cornered her and hit on her.

Trump? Citizen Trump said "grab a girl by her...". Words. And Stormy is already yesterdays's news, even with the liberal biased media to back her up.

Just get over the fact that the democrat party stands for nothing and deserved to lose.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:14 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:51 pm
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
"ES News Email

"Social media has erupted at a video of Bill Clinton watching Ariana Grande perform at Aretha Franklin’s funeral.

Video footage of Miss Grande performing the hit (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman had social media paying more attention to Mr Clinton’s gaze, rather than Miss Grande’s vocals.

Social media users criticised the former president as “gross” after his eyes appeared to wander onto Miss Grande's derriere.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

One user said: “Gross..watch Bill Clinton look Ariana Grande up and down when she sings at #ArethaFranklinFuneral Dand try not to throw up in your mouth.” "
Drudge report.com

You find it amusing that an ex-President of the United States still can't keep it in his pants and is behaving like a sexual deviant?

And to be clear, I do not support Clinton's dalliances. I do find it interesting that you hold Clinton to a higher standard than our president.
Bill Clinton was accused of rape, sexual harassment, adultery while in office, lying under oath while in office, tampering with witnesses in office, perjury in office, getting impeached while in office. Even a flight attendant on AF1 said he cornered her and hit on her.

Trump? Citizen Trump said "grab a girl by her...". Words. And Stormy is already yesterdays's news, even with the liberal biased media to back her up.

Just get over the fact that the democrat party stands for nothing and deserved to lose.
You have a curious way of remembering things... which is exactly what I expect. And if Stormy is already yesterday's news, why aren't Clinton's foibles? Why are you holding Clinton to a higher standard than you hold Trump?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:44 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:14 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
"ES News Email

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Drudge report.com

You have a curious way of remembering things... which is exactly what I expect. And if Stormy is already yesterday's news, why aren't Clinton's foibles? Why are you holding Clinton to a higher standard than you hold Trump?
Because Trump didn't rape anyone. Clinton did, and harassed too.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:23 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:44 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
"ES News Email

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Drudge report.com

In a court deposition for their divorce, Ivana Trump said Donny raped her after she sent him to the doctor who the botched his scalp reduction surgery. She sort of recanted & clarified only after receiving a nice big pay off to keep her mouth shut & a gag order was imposed.

And Donny from Queens knows all about paying out money to keep people quiet, doesn't he, bs?
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:15 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
"ES News Email

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Drudge report.com

Trump has been accused of rape, just as Clinton was. Trump has been accused or harassment, just as Clinton was. Clinton never claimed he could 'grab them by the $%#$@# and kiss them...'.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:24 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:15 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
"ES News Email

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Drudge report.com

Trump has been accused of rape, just as Clinton was. Trump has been accused or harassment, just as Clinton was. Clinton never claimed he could 'grab them by the $%#$@# and kiss them...'.
Then why don't you bash Clinton? Why now all of a sudden? Because your'e on the "but but but he did it too".

Yeah, "words".
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:27 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:24 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
"ES News Email

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Drudge report.com

Then why don't you bash Clinton? Why now all of a sudden? Because your'e on the "but but but he did it too".

Yeah, "words".
I'm not bashing or defending anyone. I'm merely pointing out where you have your facts wrong. And that's pretty often and pretty regular.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:29 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:24 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
"ES News Email

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Drudge report.com

Yeah, "words".
► It makes no difference why he said it, or when, or if you were there to hear it

What matters is the quality of the Information
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh