The Filth Known as Bill Clinton

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Re: The Filth Known as Bill Clinton

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:32 pm

maxwell wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:03 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:55 pm
maxwell wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:21 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:35 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:51 am
I am Z wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:39 am
thelionofthenorth wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:45 pm
Remember that time Clinton was convicted?
since you weren't specific:

Originally published by the Daily News on January 20, 2001.)

WASHINGTON - President Clinton escaped indictment yesterday by surrendering his Arkansas law license for five years and admitting that he made false statements under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

looks like a bit of a "trade off"

another take:

January 23, 2001|By Steven Lubet. Steven Lubet is a professor at Northwestern University Law School.

In every negotiation there is a moment of truth when it first becomes evident that a deal can be done. Until then, the participants typically swing between outrageous blustering and trivial concessions--alternately threatening dire consequences and making minimal offers. Then, finally, they locate the key that provides something to everyone, thereby allowing each side to turn back from the brink.

In the extended plea bargain between Bill Clinton and independent counsel Robert Ray, the ultimate key turned out to be Clinton's Arkansas law license, but that would not have been obvious from the beginning.
"since you weren't specific: I'm going to ignore the context of your comment."

Typical Trumpster
Perhaps that is best being you are having such a hard time this morning getting the truth into anything you say.
Heres some truth for ya:

Your president #@#@ them both bareback too.
I find your language distasteful and you to be disgusting.
Just following your president's lead, aluannie.

:whistle:
Sorry but I wouldn't try a link from you into anything. It doesn't matter anyway because just because someone else might have a filthy mind and mouth it doesn't make you better than they are or even with them. You are filthy in mind and soul and are not fit for anything worth while.
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:15 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

WASHINGTON - President Clinton escaped indictment yesterday by surrendering his Arkansas law license for five years and admitting that he made false statements under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

another take:

January 23, 2001|By Steven Lubet. Steven Lubet is a professor at Northwestern University Law School.

In every negotiation there is a moment of truth when it first becomes evident that a deal can be done. Until then, the participants typically swing between outrageous blustering and trivial concessions--alternately threatening dire consequences and making minimal offers. Then, finally, they locate the key that provides something to everyone, thereby allowing each side to turn back from the brink.

In the extended plea bargain between Bill Clinton and independent counsel Robert Ray, the ultimate key turned out to be Clinton's Arkansas law license, but that would not have been obvious from the beginning.

Typical Trumpster
Perhaps that is best being you are having such a hard time this morning getting the truth into anything you say.
Heres some truth for ya:

Lol but approve of the language and the actions when it comes from your false idol. Trumpsters are a funny bunch
1 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:17 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:32 pm
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

another take:

Typical Trumpster
Heres some truth for ya:

Sorry but I wouldn't try a link from you into anything. It doesn't matter anyway because just because someone else might have a filthy mind and mouth it doesn't make you better than they are or even with them. You are filthy in mind and soul and are not fit for anything worth while.
Yeah! You tell him, xxxxxx! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Max! :rolling:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:42 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

another take:

Typical Trumpster
Heres some truth for ya:

But you voted for this:

because you thought he was fit to be President.

:guffaw: :rolling: :rofl:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:00 pm

maxwell wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:42 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

another take:

Typical Trumpster
Heres some truth for ya:

But you voted for this:

Well just don't you run for office because I sure wouldn't vote for you and would spend my last dollar campaigning against you and your kind of filth.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:02 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:17 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

another take:

Typical Trumpster
Heres some truth for ya:

Yeah! You tell him, xxxxxx! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Max! :rolling:
Save a pipe for yourself as you are his twin in all things filthy.
0 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:05 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:00 pm
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
thelionofthenorth wrote:

another take:

Typical Trumpster
Heres some truth for ya:

But you voted for this:

Well just don't you run for office because I sure wouldn't vote for you and would spend my last dollar campaigning against you and your kind of filth.

LOL. You voted for filth.

What do you think all those secrets were about that Trump tried to buy from the Enquirer, alueannie? :devilfire:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Someone toss EConTerdo a banana, the shaved ape is chimpin' out again!!!
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:33 pm

maxwell wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:05 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:00 pm
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:

another take:

Typical Trumpster
Heres some truth for ya:

But you voted for this:

LOL. You voted for filth.

What do you think all those secrets were about that Trump tried to buy from the Enquirer, alueannie? :devilfire:

You voted for a lying, corrupt criminal Hitlery Clinton who took tens of millions from Russians. Shut your stupid face boy.
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:00 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:31 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:16 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:09 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:07 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:57 pm
"ES News Email

"Social media has erupted at a video of Bill Clinton watching Ariana Grande perform at Aretha Franklin’s funeral.

Video footage of Miss Grande performing the hit (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman had social media paying more attention to Mr Clinton’s gaze, rather than Miss Grande’s vocals.

Social media users criticised the former president as “gross” after his eyes appeared to wander onto Miss Grande's derriere.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

One user said: “Gross..watch Bill Clinton look Ariana Grande up and down when she sings at #ArethaFranklinFuneral Dand try not to throw up in your mouth.” "
Drudge report.com

:rolling:
You find it amusing that an ex-President of the United States still can't keep it in his pants and is behaving like a sexual deviant?
As opposed to a serial adulterer and admitted abuser?

And to be clear, I do not support Clinton's dalliances. I do find it interesting that you hold Clinton to a higher standard than our president.
The President was not behaving like a sex starved idiot so there is no comparison. Of course if you get down to who both of these men go to bed with at night you could almost feel sorry enough for old Bill having to face that old drunken bat in his bed vs the lovely woman in the President's bed.
I see. So adultery only counts when you're acting like a sex-starved idiot? The president's adultery doesn't count? The way he claims to have abused women?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius