What is it about politicians these days?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
nolaxride
Global Moderator

What is it about politicians these days?

Post by nolaxride » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:46 pm

Or maybe God is pissed.

Former South Carolina GOP leader 'maliciously' kills mom's dog, says it was God's command

The former executive director of South Carolina’s Republican Party allegedly stabbed his mother’s dog to death and blamed it on a “command” from God, officials said.

Todd Kincannon, who briefly served as the state GOP’s executive director nearly a decade ago, was hospitalized last week after police were called to his parents’ home, WYFF-TV reported. Police said they discovered Kincannon, a former lawyer, standing outside and covered in blood and cuts.

Kincannon, 37, allegedly admitted to killing his mother’s 10-year-old dog, saying, “I know I’m the second coming of Christ, and I got a command from God to do it,” WYFF reported.

An arrest warrant said Kincannon “intentionally, willfully, maliciously, cruelly and needlessly” killed the pet by choking and stabbing it with two knives, according to The State.

Kincannon was taken to Greenville Memorial Hospital for an evaluation, and police said they will arrest him for animal cruelty upon his release, WYFF reported. No bond is expected to be set, according to the state attorney general’s office.
Kincannon has been a more controversial figure in South Carolina. He lost his law license in 2015 after he was arrested for domestic violence, WACH-TV reported. Of the incident, which involved his wife, Kincannon said he “went completely crazy” because of cough medicine he was prescribed.

He was also heavily criticized by the state Republican Party in 2013 after he reportedly said it was a “shame” an anti-war veteran “didn’t come home in a body bag.” He also used multiple derogatory slurs to refer to Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... olice.html
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: What is it about politicians these days?

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Well, at least he didn't eat it.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:33 pm

tiny percentage excuse.
0 x
gender appropriation is ok if you're a liberal

:flycarpet:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:22 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:33 pm
tiny percentage excuse.
Indeed... small percentage.. just like many of your corner case stories...
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:22 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:33 pm
tiny percentage excuse.
Indeed... small percentage.. just like many of your corner case stories...
Come on, how many people with an "R" after their name are there? Take "1", and put the number there are into the numerator, then multiply by 100.

After all, there are only a few thousand jihadists and they only kill a small percentage of the worlds population.
1 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:28 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:46 pm
Or maybe God is pissed.

Former South Carolina GOP leader 'maliciously' kills mom's dog, says it was God's command

The former executive director of South Carolina’s Republican Party allegedly stabbed his mother’s dog to death and blamed it on a “command” from God, officials said.

He was also heavily criticized by the state Republican Party in 2013 after he reportedly said it was a “shame” an anti-war veteran “didn’t come home in a body bag.”

Scum-de-la-scum.

0 x

Scooter
Heir Apparent

Post by Scooter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:56 am

"former executive director of South Carolina’s Republican Party "...

yawn...

snore...
0 x
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:28 am

Curious how conservatives like to overlook issues in their own backyard while pointing to the foibles of others.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:30 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:28 am
Curious how conservatives like to overlook issues in their own backyard while pointing to the foibles of others.
Do you honestly think they will condone the man? They will come up with every excuse in the book to support him.
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:44 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:28 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:46 pm
Or maybe God is pissed.

He was also heavily criticized by the state Republican Party in 2013 after he reportedly said it was a “shame” an anti-war veteran “didn’t come home in a body bag.”

Scum-de-la-scum.

ALL anti-war veterans should be in body bags. The ones that support America and their mission should survive.
0 x