South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:23 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:48 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:39 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:25 pm
https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy ... 648ea5c53b

THE South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers.

Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.

While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they’re being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million).

“Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm’s keys to the state,” a letter sent to the owners earlier this year said.

Akkerland Boerdery obtained an urgent injunction to prevent eviction until a court had ruled on the issue, but the Department of Rural Development and Land Affairs is opposing the application.
In America it's called eminent domain, Numbnuts. :rolling:
Which Farmers here had their land seized because they were white?
► That's when you know racism is the sh+ts
When are you going to start your own gold mining business and spread your wealth and ownership?
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:32 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:23 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

THE South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers.

Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.

While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they’re being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million).

“Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm’s keys to the state,” a letter sent to the owners earlier this year said.

Akkerland Boerdery obtained an urgent injunction to prevent eviction until a court had ruled on the issue, but the Department of Rural Development and Land Affairs is opposing the application.
When are you going to start your own gold mining business and spread your wealth and ownership?
► Oh, can I do anything then, and will you kiss my +ss?
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:30 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

The story doesn't say that the reason was because the owners were white, you inbred simpleton.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:32 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Can you do anything then what?

No, I won't work for you (by choice).
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:30 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:30 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

The story doesn't say that the reason was because the owners were white, you inbred simpleton.
Oh, I see. So if it's not in the story, it didn't/isn't happening.
0 x

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:31 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:30 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

You're a f-cking moron! :kneeface:
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:38 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:25 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

► You have any health insurance?
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:31 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:31 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:30 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

You're a f-cking moron! :kneeface:
So if it's not in the story, it didn't/isn't happening? Yes or no?
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:32 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

"► Oh, can I do anything then"

Meaning?
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:41 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:32 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

"► Oh, can I do anything then"

Meaning?

► Meaning, at least you have the Emergency Room
0 x