South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28367
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:25 pm

https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy ... 648ea5c53b

THE South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers.

Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.

While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they’re being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million).

“Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm’s keys to the state,” a letter sent to the owners earlier this year said.

Akkerland Boerdery obtained an urgent injunction to prevent eviction until a court had ruled on the issue, but the Department of Rural Development and Land Affairs is opposing the application.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3076
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by Bigbaddoe » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:05 pm

And the article said the Liberals cheered where?
0 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 24020
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:02 pm

They did that once before in another African country, and gave it to blacks, who stood around doing NOTHING and wondering why no crops grew;; to stupid to realize they had to plant and work the fields to grow stuff!!

:angel:
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9390
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:24 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:25 pm
https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy ... 648ea5c53b

THE South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers.

Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.

While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they’re being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million).

“Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm’s keys to the state,” a letter sent to the owners earlier this year said.

Akkerland Boerdery obtained an urgent injunction to prevent eviction until a court had ruled on the issue, but the Department of Rural Development and Land Affairs is opposing the application.
In America it's called eminent domain, Numbnuts. :rolling:
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6269
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by Pete » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Cool now the Durban thugs can be farmers. I'm sure they will excel
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 5094
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by stuporstitionist » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:48 pm

If Trump gets his wall he'll be seizing white-owned land.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6269
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by Pete » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:00 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:48 pm
If Trump gets his wall he'll be seizing white-owned land.
Possibly, but not for the simple reason of skin color
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28367
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:39 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:25 pm
https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy ... 648ea5c53b

THE South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers.

Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.

While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they’re being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million).

“Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm’s keys to the state,” a letter sent to the owners earlier this year said.

Akkerland Boerdery obtained an urgent injunction to prevent eviction until a court had ruled on the issue, but the Department of Rural Development and Land Affairs is opposing the application.
In America it's called eminent domain, Numbnuts. :rolling:
Which Farmers here had their land seized because they were white?
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28367
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:40 pm

stuporstitionist wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:48 pm
If Trump gets his wall he'll be seizing white-owned land.
Any reason you always say stupid things?
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3918
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: South Africa begins seizing white-owned farms (liberals cheer)

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:48 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:39 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:25 pm
https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy ... 648ea5c53b

THE South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers.

Local newspaper City Press reports two game farms in the northern province of Limpopo are the first to be targeted for unilateral seizure after negotiations with the owners to purchase the properties stalled.

While the government says it intends to pay, owners Akkerland Boerdery wanted 200 million rand ($18.7 million) for the land — they’re being offered just 20 million rand ($1.87 million).

“Notice is hereby given that a terrain inspection will be held on the farms on April 5, 2018 at 10am in order to conduct an audit of the assets and a handover of the farm’s keys to the state,” a letter sent to the owners earlier this year said.

Akkerland Boerdery obtained an urgent injunction to prevent eviction until a court had ruled on the issue, but the Department of Rural Development and Land Affairs is opposing the application.
In America it's called eminent domain, Numbnuts. :rolling:
Which Farmers here had their land seized because they were white?
► That's when you know racism is the sh+ts
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

Post Reply