WTF!!! Why was this thread locked???

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 3073
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: WTF!!! Why was this thread locked???

Post by Bigbaddoe » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:11 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm
Geez. All I did was ask a simple question, expecting a simple answer. And so far I got a nothing burger.
What part of the answer didn't you understand? it's Pete's call. Ask him.
He understands.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16057
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: WTF!!! Why was this thread locked???

Post by nolaxride » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:13 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:10 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm
Geez. All I did was ask a simple question, expecting a simple answer. And so far I got a nothing burger.
What part of the answer didn't you understand? it's Pete's call. Ask him.
I did.
Then why are you wasting data packets?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28351
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: WTF!!! Why was this thread locked???

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:18 pm

counselor: Welcome, let's get started.
brokebackboy: yes
counselor: First question, were you at all involved with 9/11?
brokebackboy: yes
counselor: how?
brokebackboy: yes, 911
counselor: I know, I said how?
brokebackboy: I saw it on the news
counselor: Next question... during 2006, unemployment was in the 4% range for 2 years. Did you think that was bad?
brokebackboy: yes
counselor: why?
brokebackboy: yes
counselor: (eye roll) okay. next question. Were you sent to Iraq?
brokebackboy: no
counselor: Do you know anyone who was sent to Iraq?
brokebackboy: no
counselor: And you think the Iraq war was a failure, why?
brokebackboy: I saw it on the news. War. Slaughter. Slaughter.
counselor: okay. next question... did you lose your job during the 2008 recession?
brokebackboy: no
counselor: Did you lose your home?
brokebackboy: no
counselor: Did you lose your healthcare?
brokebackboy: no
counselor: In 2017, president Trump withdraws from the Paris accord. did that effect you personally?
brokebackboy: yes
counselor: how?
brokebackboy: climate change
counselor: No... did climate change effect you personally?
brokebackboy: yes
counselor: how????
brokebackboy: climate change.

counselor: Alright, mr bee bee. Let's tally this up. You didn't lose your job, didn't get sent to Iraq, didn't lose your healthcare, didn't lose your home, didn't lose anything. didn't lose any oxygen due to climate change.
brokebackboy: yes
counselor: So WTF is your problem???
brokebackboy: I hate Bush. I hate Bush. Slaughter. Slaughter.
counselor: But you weren't there.
brokebackboy: Slaughter
counselor: Sir? Are you okay?
brokebackboy: Bush. Bush. I hate. I hate. Slaughter. Slaughter. God Bless America
counselor: Alright, we have a Section 8...
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16057
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: WTF!!! Why was this thread locked???

Post by nolaxride » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Alas... another day, another meltdown.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28351
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: WTF!!! Why was this thread locked???

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:36 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:13 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:10 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm
Geez. All I did was ask a simple question, expecting a simple answer. And so far I got a nothing burger.
What part of the answer didn't you understand? it's Pete's call. Ask him.
I did.
Then why are you wasting data packets?
There ARE other mods here. Too bad your useless packets don't get discarded during de-encapsulation.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16057
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: WTF!!! Why was this thread locked???

Post by nolaxride » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:30 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:13 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:10 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm
Geez. All I did was ask a simple question, expecting a simple answer. And so far I got a nothing burger.
What part of the answer didn't you understand? it's Pete's call. Ask him.
I did.
Then why are you wasting data packets?
There ARE other mods here. Too bad your useless packets don't get discarded during de-encapsulation.
Sure there are. And they'll give you the same answer. Ask Pete.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28351
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: WTF!!! Why was this thread locked???

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:25 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:30 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:13 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:10 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm
Geez. All I did was ask a simple question, expecting a simple answer. And so far I got a nothing burger.
What part of the answer didn't you understand? it's Pete's call. Ask him.
I did.
Then why are you wasting data packets?
There ARE other mods here. Too bad your useless packets don't get discarded during de-encapsulation.
Sure there are. And they'll give you the same answer. Ask Pete.
So then nobody knows.

Tell you what, I'm going to recreate that same thread, do you think it'll get locked? And if so why?
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16057
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: WTF!!! Why was this thread locked???

Post by nolaxride » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:22 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:25 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:30 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:36 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:13 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:10 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:08 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm
Geez. All I did was ask a simple question, expecting a simple answer. And so far I got a nothing burger.
What part of the answer didn't you understand? it's Pete's call. Ask him.
I did.
Then why are you wasting data packets?
There ARE other mods here. Too bad your useless packets don't get discarded during de-encapsulation.
Sure there are. And they'll give you the same answer. Ask Pete.
So then nobody knows.

Tell you what, I'm going to recreate that same thread, do you think it'll get locked? And if so why?
It's clear you haven't been listening. The only person who can lock a thread is Pete. And he's the only one who can tell you why.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply