Sarah Sanders: LIAR HO Omarosa bragging on TV about secretly recording in Situation Room proves 'lack of character'

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Re: Sarah Sanders: LIAR HO Omarosa bragging on TV about secretly recording in Situation Room proves 'lack of character'

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:28 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:49 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:44 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:51 am
maxwell wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:42 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:37 am
maxwell wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:29 am
maxwell wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:25 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:39 am
maxwell wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 am

Nobody forced her to go in front of cameras for a publicity stunt while shaming her for her weight gain. But your president did.

hypocrite
[hip-uh-krit]
See more synonyms for hypocrite on Thesaurus.com
noun

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

:sinking:

:lo2l:
I worry about your sanity. Do you ever post anything that even comes close to making sense?
http://aibafs.net/posting.php?mode=quote&f=11&p=392155#
Do you ever take responsibility for supporting garbage?

Apparently not when you dwell in 'the basket'. :prech:
I'm sorry but there is just no way I could ever support garbage - you just are too far down the decency pole.
I've never mocked your family.

I've never said somebody's mother should have aborted them.

But you have, aluannie.

Garbage begets garbage. :whistle:
I see you have taken over Brookboy's position and attacking my Mother. You have some nerve attacking anyone for what they post.
I see you are pulling that out of your wrinkled ass, aluannie. I called your president 'garbage' just a few posts ago & he has spawned a basket of deplorables.... where you dwell.

Garbage begets garbage.
You are certainly garbage so you should be ashamed to be pulling your own family into that sorry confession.
It is so funny watching you complain and $#@%# about people being nasty and pulling family into things. But you remain silent when certain buddies of yours that do the same exact thing.
I find it so amusing that you attack me and other posters from your protected position of MOD.
Pointing out your hypocrisy is attacking? What do you call this?
http://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=392084#p392084
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: Sarah Sanders: LIAR HO Omarosa bragging on TV about secretly recording in Situation Room proves 'lack of character'

Post by evilconempire » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:28 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

I worry about your sanity. Do you ever post anything that even comes close to making sense?

I'm sorry but there is just no way I could ever support garbage - you just are too far down the decency pole.

But you have, aluannie.

I see you have taken over Brookboy's position and attacking my Mother. You have some nerve attacking anyone for what they post.
I see you are pulling that out of your wrinkled ass, aluannie. I called your president 'garbage' just a few posts ago & he has spawned a basket of deplorables.... where you dwell.

Garbage begets garbage.
You are certainly garbage so you should be ashamed to be pulling your own family into that sorry confession.
It is so funny watching you complain and $#@%# about people being nasty and pulling family into things. But you remain silent when certain buddies of yours that do the same exact thing.
I find it so amusing that you attack me and other posters from your protected position of MOD.
Pointing out your hypocrisy is attacking? What do you call this?
http://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&p=392084#p392084
She needs allies so there is no way you're ever going to get her to hold her buddies to the same standard she expects of others.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:31 pm

“Lack of character “ from lying Sanders is a bit rich.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:44 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:32 am
maxwell wrote:

You ass, that's been debunked ages ago.

Your Obama was President of the Special Olympics, as stupid as he was.
:wrong:

Who debunked it? How was it debunked?

And don't just try to answer with the obligatory bs spin that those sites are liberal based & Soros owned. Give me ( other than president bone spurs denial ) credible accounts that refute the claims that he clearly mocked that reporter.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/trump ... ly-streep/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... ay-he-moc/

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/07/28/ ... -reporter/

And don't think it went unnoticed that you clearly equated the Special Olympics with "stupid people" Where's aluannie coming to your defense on that very IGNORANT sentence?

She's must be keeping your seat warm in the basket.
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:52 am

maxwell wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:44 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:32 am
maxwell wrote:

You ass, that's been debunked ages ago.

Your Obama was President of the Special Olympics, as stupid as he was.
:wrong:

Who debunked it? How was it debunked?

And don't just try to answer with the obligatory bs spin that those sites are liberal based & Soros owned. Give me ( other than president bone spurs denial ) credible accounts that refute the claims that he clearly mocked that reporter.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/trump ... ly-streep/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... ay-he-moc/

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/07/28/ ... -reporter/

And don't think it went unnoticed that you clearly equated the Special Olympics with "stupid people" Where's aluannie coming to your defense on that very IGNORANT sentence?

She's must be keeping your seat warm in the basket.
You are a pig. The person needing a defense is you. When do you expect to grow up?
0 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:07 am

^^^

1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:58 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 am

Nobody forced her to go in front of cameras for a publicity stunt while shaming her for her weight gain. But your president did.

hypocrite
[hip-uh-krit]
See more synonyms for hypocrite on Thesaurus.com
noun

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

:sinking:

:lo2l:

But you have, aluannie.

Garbage begets garbage.
What makes you think mods are protected? We've had one or two mods who proved themselves unworthy and who were removed.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:01 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:58 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

But you have, aluannie.

Garbage begets garbage.
What makes you think mods are protected? We've had one or two mods who proved themselves unworthy and who were removed.
Really? Haven't noticed any of them missing but perhaps that is because the ones that are left are so obvious.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:50 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:01 am
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:

PX9reO3QnUA

But you have, aluannie.

Garbage begets garbage.
Really? Haven't noticed any of them missing but perhaps that is because the ones that are left are so obvious.
IIRC, we lost a few in the very early days of this board. Other than that, who's gone missing?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:36 pm

nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:

But you have, aluannie.

Garbage begets garbage.
Like Snuffy? And I believe Toshi was a mod for a while?
1 x