do you need more proof of the need for a border wall?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

do you need more proof of the need for a border wall?

Post by I am Z » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:53 pm

here ya go

Dh7qlKkVAAAXCFi.jpg
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/15/pa ... e-say.html

Authorities said Mendoza was associated with the Sinaloa cartel, one of the world’s most powerful drug-trafficking organizations.

Aguilar told investigators that he, Mendoza, Palomino, and another woman traveled to Georgia in early June to pick up a kilo of methamphetamine.

The arrangement reportedly turned awry when Palomino became suspicious of Mendoza and the other woman because of their cartel connections, FOX 25 News reported, citing Aguilar’s testimony.

Aguilar, who was Mendoza’s live-in boyfriend, said he thought he was being set up.

A couple of days later, Palomino and Aguilar picked up Mendoza and her granddaughter from Mendoza’s house, saying they would take them “somewhere safe,” AL.com reported.

The men reportedly drove Mendoza and her granddaughter to a cemetery and Mendoza was fatally stabbed following an argument over the drug buy.

Aguilar told investigators that Palomino then forced him to kill the girl in a secluded area because she was a witness, police said.

It's unclear whether Palomino or Aguilar has an attorney.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x
Brennan losing his clearance is just the beginning.......watch the dominoes fall

:flycarpet:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: do you need more proof of the need for a border wall?

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:28 am

I don't think a wall is stopping a hardened cartel member.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx