WTF? 0bama said "Russia are our friends", "elections can't be rigged", don't you liberals effing get it????

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

WTF? 0bama said "Russia are our friends", "elections can't be rigged", don't you liberals effing get it????

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:10 pm

You stupid liberals totally IGNORE what your messiah the muslim clown said!!!!!

1 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: WTF? 0bama said "Russia are our friends", "elections can't be rigged", don't you liberals effing get it????

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:50 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:10 pm

UcjaO2953os

T1409sXBleg
More lies from bewwie... Or maybe you didn't understand the Trump accusation and the Obama response.

So, no, as proved by the last election, there was no deep state conspiracy to rig the ballot boxes. More to the point, and as Obama pointed out, the States are responsible for elections, not the Fed.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Re: WTF? 0bama said "Russia are our friends", "elections can't be rigged", don't you liberals effing get it????

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:10 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:50 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:

UcjaO2953os

T1409sXBleg
More lies from bewwie... Or maybe you didn't understand the Trump accusation and the Obama response.

So, no, as proved by the last election, there was no deep state conspiracy to rig the ballot boxes. More to the point, and as Obama pointed out, the States are responsible for elections, not the Fed.
oh, I'm just Rehashing what your failed president said. He said the election wasn't rigged, And we should be nice to the Russians. thanks for pointing out That I'm right.

Pete, your mod no brain altered another one of my threads. You got a lot of nerve lecturing me on the rules.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:19 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:10 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

UcjaO2953os

T1409sXBleg

oh, I'm just Rehashing what your failed president said. He said the election wasn't rigged, And we should be nice to the Russians. thanks for pointing out That I'm right.

Pete, your mod no brain altered another one of my threads. You got a lot of nerve lecturing me on the rules.
I am not altering one of YOUR threads. I am creating MY thread. And MY thread doesn't include garish oversize vids. Your vid information is still there, in both your original post and the one to which I replied.

Now, back to the issues. Obama was correct, elections can't be rigged at the voting booth. There is no way to alter the votes after they've been cast. You can't hack the voting machines, you can't hack the machines counting the voting machines. You can't change paper ballots. That''s the context of Obama's comments, suggesting that Trump was poorly informed.

And while your interpretation of Obama's comments is certainly interesting, history proves your interpretation is wrong.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:25 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:19 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:10 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

UcjaO2953os

T1409sXBleg

I am not altering one of YOUR threads. I am creating MY thread. And MY thread doesn't include garish oversize vids. Your vid information is still there, in both your original post and the one to which I replied.

Now, back to the issues. Obama was correct, elections can't be rigged at the voting booth. There is no way to alter the votes after they've been cast. You can't hack the voting machines, you can't hack the machines counting the voting machines. You can't change paper ballots. That''s the context of Obama's comments, suggesting that Trump was poorly informed.

And while your interpretation of Obama's comments is certainly interesting, history proves your interpretation is wrong.
go quote the rules! It says not to alter Quotes!

you know what Obama said. In your hypocritical whining about the Russians colluding when Obama said It's not possible! how are you interpreting Obama's comments? They are right in front of your face. hell, Obama Told Putin he'd have more flexibility after the election, I want to know what that meant??
0 x

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:30 pm

13. If you quote someone in a post, please try to leave the quote as it was originally posted.

And you didn't. you just know that the videos I posted makes you look like an idiot when you're trying to peddle your pro 0bama non sense
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:22 pm

► Forget all all your whataboutisms

The Donald is onstage now
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Where's your fat cat tax cut nonsense?
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Majesty

Post by Tejanochimbo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:24 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:29 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Maybe next week

Depends how the fat cats are doing. You never can tell when they’ll be short of cash
0 x
"What goes around comes around." - - Brett Kavanaugh

barrysoetoro

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:55 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:29 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:

► Maybe next week

Depends how the fat cats are doing. You never can tell when they’ll be short of cash
What are you babbling about, Mike? You're not making any sense.
0 x