Can we all just stop calling each other “ traitors” on this board

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: Can we all just stop calling each other “ traitors” on this board

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:11 pm

maxwell wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:06 pm
Well, since I was called a member of NAMBLA some time ago from the board's leading racist & alt right supremacist at the time, with nary any disapproval from pete, leads me to believe pretty much anything goes on here unrestricted. Given that, using the word 'traitor' is as close as it gets to what the ideology of some hold here when speaking of Trump & Russia's relationship & supporting it to the extreme that some here do.

Sorry if you don't like it, but I'll file it under "free speech" & continue to exercise my 1st amendment right until or unless pete puts the kibosh on that label.
The outrage is feigned and highly selective. We have one person here that makes comments on people's families on a near-daily basis without objection from anyone. It's hard to take such complaining seriously while that goes on.
1 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:12 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:08 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:05 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:01 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:00 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:59 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:50 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:49 pm
I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 am

it's pretty clear that he felt attacked, chucky. it's also, clear as crystal that he doesn't think he's culpable. oh well, you tried. hopefully, many on the board will pay attention to you. myself included.
Yup. It really wasn’t directed at him specifically. I appreciate that Z. :nesaitpas:
"Like I said it is a stupid thing to do. Feel free to keep doing it ." :lo2l:
The OP . :nesaitpas:
...isn't the only post on the subject.
You really do like to argue about almost anything. I mean it is funny and all. :lo2l:
LOL Like looking in a mirror?
I don’t mind . On this you are way off base. I made a request to the board for civility and mature behavior . You objected and then tried to take it down some rabbit hole . :nesaitpas:
Oh I'm right on target. I made no objection to the complaint. The rabbit hole was entirely yours. Then when caught in a false statement you want to circle it back around. Funny stuff.
Sure tell yourself that. The board is a different place when you are not posting much on it.
I'm telling you that. It's quite different when you're not posting much also. Same for anyone here. Did you have a point?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:16 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:11 pm
maxwell wrote:
Well, since I was called a member of NAMBLA some time ago from the board's leading racist & alt right supremacist at the time, with nary any disapproval from pete, leads me to believe pretty much anything goes on here unrestricted. Given that, using the word 'traitor' is as close as it gets to what the ideology of some hold here when speaking of Trump & Russia's relationship & supporting it to the extreme that some here do.

Sorry if you don't like it, but I'll file it under "free speech" & continue to exercise my 1st amendment right until or unless pete puts the kibosh on that label.
The outrage is feigned and highly selective. We have one person here that makes comments on people's families on a near-daily basis without objection from anyone. It's hard to take such complaining seriously while that goes on.
Not true at all and I wasn’t outraged .l just thought it was idiotic having posters call each other traitors. As far as the family stuff it shouldn’t be tolerated . I told him to stop. If I were in charge he would get one chance going forward to stop ,if he didn’t I would ban him. That’s just me.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
maxwell wrote:

Not true at all and I wasn’t outraged .l just thought it was idiotic having posters call each other traitors. As far as the family stuff it shouldn’t be tolerated . I told him to stop. If I were in charge he would get one chance going forward to stop ,if he didn’t I would ban him. That’s just me.
Here comes the hair-splitting. It's clearly far worse than attacking people's families over political disagreements. The "familiy stuff" is tolerated and I don't know why you keep saying "he" when it's four "hes" and a "she" doing it frequently. Feel free to show me posts from yourself calling them out or addressing them directly on it. I'd love to see them. :lo2l:
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:20 pm

maxwell wrote:

That idiot should have been instantly banned. I supported you back then on it. I am not saying posters can’t call each other traitors. I am saying I think it is ridiculous. Diagnosing other anonymous posters , while amusing, is silly. The family stuff really needs to stop that is seriously wrong.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

chucky

Post by chucky » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:23 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
maxwell wrote:

Here comes the hair-splitting. It's clearly far worse than attacking people's families over political disagreements. The "familiy stuff" is tolerated and I don't know why you keep saying "he" when it's four "hes" and a "she" doing it frequently. Feel free to show me posts from yourself calling them out or addressing them directly on it. I'd love to see them. :lo2l:
They need to stop. One person does most of it. I think everyone here knows where I stand on bringing family in to it . I have said things to posters. I don’t have to prove it to you. You should be on board with what I am saying instead of trying to make it about me. Oh well. :sun:
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:24 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:20 pm
maxwell wrote:

That idiot should have been instantly banned. I supported you back then on it. I am not saying posters can’t call each other traitors. I am saying I think it is ridiculous. Diagnosing other anonymous posters , while amusing, is silly. The family stuff really needs to stop that is seriously wrong.
You say that to me. You say it Max. You've said it to BB also. You haven't said it to the five people that engage in it. Surely even you can see how that looks.

As for the diagnosing of people on this board...you're being ironic on purpose, yes? how many times have you diagnosed someone on this, and others, board? I'm putting the over/under at 50.
1 x

psk836
Serene Highness

Post by psk836 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Unfortunately the behavior you seek to suppress was green lighted years ago by Obama and is still prevalent throughout the establishment media and both current and former establishment leadership.

https://news.grabien.com/story-john-bre ... ffense-tre

Meaning you aren't likely to get much better interaction from the minions that follow these people.
Last edited by psk836 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:25 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:23 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
maxwell wrote:

They need to stop. One person does most of it. I think everyone here knows where I stand on bringing family in to it . I have said things to posters. I don’t have to prove it to you. You should be on board with what I am saying instead of trying to make it about me. Oh well. :sun:
I figured you wouldn't be able to.
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:27 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:24 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:20 pm
maxwell wrote:

You say that to me. You say it Max. You've said it to BB also. You haven't said it to the five people that engage in it. Surely even you can see how that looks.

As for the diagnosing of people on this board...you're being ironic on purpose, yes? how many times have you diagnosed someone on this, and others, board? I'm putting the over/under at 50.
I have said it to Barry and Mac among others. The OP wasn’t to you personally you need to get past that and focus on the message it made.
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier