what???? did Chicago police shoot & kill another "unarmed" neggro?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

what???? did Chicago police shoot & kill another "unarmed" neggro?

Post by I am Z » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:29 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/15/la ... shots.html

you decide:

excerpt:

Chicago's police superintendent says he ordered the release of body camera footage from the shooting of a black man by officers quickly to address any misinformation and maintain calm in the city.

Eddie Johnson says it was the fastest he's ever ordered body-worn camera video released.

He says there's no question that 37-year-old Harith Augustus was armed when officers encountered him Saturday on Chicago's South Side. Johnson says police stopped Augustus when an officer noticed a gun in a holster peeking out from under the man's T-shirt.

Johnson says the holstered gun was tucked in the man's waistband.

Johnson says the gun was a semiautomatic handgun but that he's not sure what caliber.

The police superintendent says he wanted to maintain calm in the city to avoid a repeat of protests that escalated Saturday night.

so will the protesters apologize to the police? how about the media?

1531691840477.png
:yo:

well, maybe he's just "poor". like these gurllls:

db6024f2f74763ad6b9ab4a86fb01177.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
if you don't follow the 7 principles of Kwanzaa, you're a racist!

“matunda ya kwanza”

I still like "Hakuna Matata

:flycarpet:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: what???? did Chicago police shoot & kill another "unarmed" neggro?

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:10 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:29 am

you decide:

excerpt:

Chicago's police superintendent says he ordered the release of body camera footage from the shooting of a black man by officers quickly to address any misinformation and maintain calm in the city.

Eddie Johnson says it was the fastest he's ever ordered body-worn camera video released.

He says there's no question that 37-year-old Harith Augustus was armed when officers encountered him Saturday on Chicago's South Side. Johnson says police stopped Augustus when an officer noticed a gun in a holster peeking out from under the man's T-shirt.

Johnson says the gun was a semiautomatic handgun but that he's not sure what caliber.

The police superintendent says he wanted to maintain calm in the city to avoid a repeat of protests that escalated Saturday night.

1531691840477.png

This looks like a justified shooting. And I'm curious. Why are you consistently using racist terms?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:14 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:10 am
I am Z wrote:

you decide:

excerpt:

1531691840477.png

This looks like a justified shooting. And I'm curious. Why are you consistently using racist terms?
can you be more specific?
0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:57 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:14 am
nolaxride wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you decide:

excerpt:

1531691840477.png

sure. your use of the term 'n e g r o', for example.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:12 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:57 pm
I am Z wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you decide:

excerpt:

1531691840477.png

well, umm....as a devout (nothing I can do about it) Caucasian, it's no big deal to use a perfectly normal word. a word that MLK used often and without any offense. naturally, the more delicate ones are offended with that word but not the word, Caucasian. with oriental but not "Asian".

the goal posts get moved for some but not for others for reasons that I have yet to hear that make any sense.
0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:16 pm

nolaxride wrote:
I am Z wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you decide:

excerpt:

1531691840477.png

it's just Spanish for black
1 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:45 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:16 pm
nolaxride wrote:
I am Z wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you decide:

excerpt:

1531691840477.png

it's just Spanish for black
exactamundo. don't expect a cogent reply from him.

i'll put the picture back into the thread......po po nolax perhaps didn't like the look, lol

1531691840477.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

“matunda ya kwanza”

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:43 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:12 pm
nolaxride wrote:
I am Z wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
I am Z wrote:

you decide:

excerpt:

1531691840477.png

well, umm....as a devout (nothing I can do about it) Caucasian, it's no big deal to use a perfectly normal word. a word that MLK used often and without any offense. naturally, the more delicate ones are offended with that word but not the word, Caucasian. with oriental but not "Asian".

the goal posts get moved for some but not for others for reasons that I have yet to hear that make any sense.
It's not a perfectly normal word. Sure MLK used it. And at the time, that was acceptable. It hasn't been acceptable since the '70s. There's a reason the word is on the censored list. It is a term that implies inferiority, which is why you use it.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius