whassup wiff black women beating up on defenseless people?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

whassup wiff black women beating up on defenseless people?

Post by I am Z » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:44 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/804afed6-0 ... r-old.html

charged wiff attempted murder. goot!

and day sho all bees heffers, fo sho. mm hmm

676bdd2c8ba90fd7e36ae39db9f19d25.jpg
30-year-old Laquisha Jones pleaded not guilty to the charges of attempted murder and elder abuse during her arraignment at the Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, KCAL reports. Initially, Jones was only charged with assault with a deadly weapon; however, upon viewing the graphic images and seeing the severity of injury suffered by the victim, her charges were upgraded. “The defendant personally used a deadly and dangerous weapon, a brick, during the commission of the crime and…she committed great bodily injury upon the victim,” wrote the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office in their felony complaint. The victim, Rodolfo Rodriguez, suffered two broken ribs, a broken jaw, broken cheekbones, ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
Brennan losing his clearance is just the beginning.......watch the dominoes fall

:flycarpet:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: whassup wiff black women beating up on defenseless people?

Post by chucky » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:10 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:44 pm
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/804afed6-0 ... r-old.html

charged wiff attempted murder. goot!

and day sho all bees heffers, fo sho. mm hmm

676bdd2c8ba90fd7e36ae39db9f19d25.jpg

30-year-old Laquisha Jones pleaded not guilty to the charges of attempted murder and elder abuse during her arraignment at the Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, KCAL reports. Initially, Jones was only charged with assault with a deadly weapon; however, upon viewing the graphic images and seeing the severity of injury suffered by the victim, her charges were upgraded. “The defendant personally used a deadly and dangerous weapon, a brick, during the commission of the crime and…she committed great bodily injury upon the victim,” wrote the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office in their felony complaint. The victim, Rodolfo Rodriguez, suffered two broken ribs, a broken jaw, broken cheekbones, ...
Scum is scum.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:59 pm

Why is it you never post white women doing the same thing?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:11 pm

She seems to have lost her MAGA cap in her exuberance. Surely the POTUS will send her a new one via EXPRESS AIR.
1 x