Green Day’s ‘American Idiot’ Is Topping UK Charts Upon Trump’s Visit

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: Green Day’s ‘American Idiot’ Is Topping UK Charts Upon Trump’s Visit

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:58 pm

maxwell wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:30 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:23 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:11 pm
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:01 pm
Europeans hate strong Presidents and love weak ones. They get so much from the weak ones....

What you’re really saying is RUSSIA/PUTIN loves this “ president “

Why is that comrade?
dumbsh#t.

Explain that one you kalifornia pos.
LOL!!!!!!!! That tired old thing AGAIN? Well, let's see. Obama says something to a Russian years ago, perhaps to keep things on an even keel, to keep things diplomatic so to speak; "working" the Russian on the Russian's diplomatic level.

AND, how many years ago was that? What came of it?

NO clandestine deals between Obama & the Putin you say? Actually MORE sanctions against Russia you say?

OH OH OH... but Obama said he'd be more flexible after the election? What election was that again? His 2nd? Or years ahead from then for 2016? Well, he better hurry up & get 'er done. After all, he's been gone for 18+ months. Is it because he's on CPT? Ya, that's the ticket.

:eusa_dance:
How old is old??? You idiots keep on with the Russia Putin Trump thing, and you've NEVER explained what your hero 0bama meant when he said that!!!!

So what flexibility did 0bama give him based on the election???? What was he hiding, and what did he do after he was a lame duck???

You godam liberals were ripping on Bush and "got us into this mess" up until 2016, you idiot!!!
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:00 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
psk836 wrote:
Europeans hate strong Presidents and love weak ones. They get so much from the weak ones....

Why is that comrade?
dumbsh#t.

YOUTUBE VIDEO WAS HERE. NOBRAIN THE MOD EDITED IT OUT - AGAIN

What does that have to do with the president acquiescing to Russia on Crimea?
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:54 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:02 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:12 pm
Green Day's hit 2004 song "American Idiot" is dipping in and out of the UK charts ahead of Donald Trump's impending visit on 13 July.

The song was the No.1 single on Amazon's list of best-selling songs on 9 July, and it also crept into the iTunes Top 10 on the same day, according to the Huffington Post. Chart Data also reports that the song cracked the Top 20 on Britain's Official Singles chart midway through the charting week.

Its renewed success is down to a fan campaign aiming to increase the song's popularity and get it to No.1.

A Twitter account is encouraging fans to download and stream the song from Friday 6 July to the end of 12 July so the song will be in the charts when Trump lands in the UK.

In January, Mr Trump reportedly told Theresa May that he would not visit unless she banned protests, which she said would be impossible.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 39871.html
How much of the royalties do you think Green Day should give to Trump lusty?
Thanks for your input but I was asking lusty. Are you saying Trump is not the reason for the song doing so well right now?s
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
Green Day's hit 2004 song "American Idiot" is dipping in and out of the UK charts ahead of Donald Trump's impending visit on 13 July.

The song was the No.1 single on Amazon's list of best-selling songs on 9 July, and it also crept into the iTunes Top 10 on the same day, according to the Huffington Post. Chart Data also reports that the song cracked the Top 20 on Britain's Official Singles chart midway through the charting week.

Its renewed success is down to a fan campaign aiming to increase the song's popularity and get it to No.1.

A Twitter account is encouraging fans to download and stream the song from Friday 6 July to the end of 12 July so the song will be in the charts when Trump lands in the UK.

In January, Mr Trump reportedly told Theresa May that he would not visit unless she banned protests, which she said would be impossible.

Thanks for your input but I was asking lusty. Are you saying Trump is not the reason for the song doing so well right now?s
You posted it on the public forum. I'm saying he should get no royalties. Did you forget what you asked?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:52 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:00 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
psk836 wrote:

Why is that comrade?
dumbsh#t.

YOUTUBE VIDEO WAS HERE. NOBRAIN THE MOD EDITED IT OUT - AGAIN

What does that have to do with the president acquiescing to Russia on Crimea?
Is the vid still in your original post? Is there a little up arrow ↑ next to your name so someone can easily navigate back to the post to see the vid?

And I see it's just another in a long line of deflections...
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

You posted it on the public forum. I'm saying he should get no royalties. Did you forget what you asked?
I asked Lusty. Were you homeschooled?
1 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:19 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
DallasDimeBags wrote:
lust4beer wrote:

I asked Lusty. Were you homeschooled?
You posted a question for anyone to answer. No, were you homeschooled?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:27 am

When traveling, it’s almost always best for an American to claim to be Canadian.

Poppa gave me that advice when I set out for Europe in the summer of 1973.

I guess good advice can stand the test of time.

OY.......what a summer!
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:55 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:27 am
When traveling, it’s almost always best for an American to claim to be Canadian.

OY.......what a summer!
Who do you need to declare your nationality to?
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:02 am

Pete wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:55 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:27 am

OY.......what a summer!
Who do you need to declare your nationality to?
Obviously you would have a passport and anyone that is ashamed of this Country should not live here.
0 x