DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4443
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by antilib » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:43 pm

By Cheryl K. Chumley
June 21, 2018

The left has certainly been crying their share of tears over the border kids who’ve been pulled from their illegally crossing parents’ sides — in fact, almost as many tears as the little kids themselves.

Who knows. Maybe they really are that sad.

Maybe when MSNBC’s Rachel Maddowgulped and weeped her way through a breaking report of “tender-age shelters” in Texas, she truly did become overwhelmed with grief at the imagined sad plight of little babies being ripped from parents’ arms and plopped into chicken cages to fend for themselves.

Maybe she truly did cut video feed to her colleague and make a beeline to the bathroom for some eye-dabbing Kleenex — and not, as cynicism would suggest, simply take advantage of the off-air moment to rifle through her desk papers for another story about a distressed border family.

And maybe those on the left who eschew the tears and go the angry bird route instead are really — well, truly angry about poor little kids on the border and not just faking it. For dramatic effect, you know.

Here’s a case in point: Democratic strategist Zac Petkanas, engaging in a verbal Fox News battle with former Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski over the border issue, mentioned the reported plight of a child with Down syndrome who was separated from adults at the border. Lewandowski cut in with the universally known expression of a sad trombone-playing sack: “womp womp.”

Thoughtless? Probably. Politically incorrect? Oh, no doubt. And Petkanas seized the day, so to speak, repeating over and over and over again, repetitiously, redundantly, repetitively and most condescendingly, “how dare you” along with its sister phrase “how dare you sir.”

Wow, that’s some kind of outrage. Almost to the point of — disingenuous. Do Dems really care that much about these kids on the border?

There’s so much out there that seems sadder, and more outrageous, that they let slide on by, tear-free, “how dare you sir” silent.

Maddow, for instance, didn’t have an on-air crying meltdown when Kate Steinle, an American citizen, was shot and killed by an illegal with previous deportations and a felony record who was back in-country, taking advantage of San Francisco’s glorious sanctuary city sunshine.

She didn’t publicly cry, either, when Omar Mateen, serving an Islamic terror master, shot up a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 and injuring 53.

Did Petkanas go off on a “how dare you sir” rant about Barack Obama-era open-door border policies and lead-from-behind nationally risky foreign affairs diplomacy? The same open borders and foreign affairs strategies that put U.S. citizens in harm’s way? Guess not.

Or, if you really want to speak to the plight of innocent lives — neither Maddow nor Petkanas nor anyone on the left cry rivers of tears for the 44.5 million babies the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate were aborted in this country between 1970 and 2014.

Ouch. At least these kids on the border being ripped from their parents’ sides, as the left would put it, had a chance at life. Not so the aborted millions.

But it’s interesting to note the times Democrats cry and wail, versus the times they don’t.

It’s so interesting, in fact, one might even start to get the idea that Dems don’t care so much about the people and things they cry or rant about, as they do about the chance to cry and rant for political expediency sake. Tears to the highest political bidder, it would seem.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... rted-babi/
0 x

User avatar
I am Z
Global Moderator
Posts: 11540
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

Re: DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by I am Z » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:12 pm

there are a few "roots of the problem" to unpack in all this.

if these people are all seeking asylum, why do we not ever hear that they are traveling in a southerly direction? why does it always seem to end up at OUR border?

and if Canada really is welcoming "all immigrants" we would be better off just transporting the illegal aliens up to that border and let them loose into Canada.

those little kids? it's terrible that they are being used as pawns by democrats. it's a campaign thingy.

but we ought to have accountability and a finite amount of money available for our citizens....not an open taxpayer checkbook. for example, if we provide shelter, clothing, medical care, food to illegal children, it should be on the news that one of our own American CITIZEN children will go hungry because of the finite resources we have....and it's not fair to take from OUR citizens to feed and shelter illegal aliens. we are $20 Trillion in debt and we can't afford it.

for those who are staying while we prosecute them, everyone should have an ankle bracelet put on until such time as due process (which I don't believe they are entitled to) has been completed.

you can't just arrive here. those days are over.
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4443
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by antilib » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:21 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:12 pm
there are a few "roots of the problem" to unpack in all this.

if these people are all seeking asylum, why do we not ever hear that they are traveling in a southerly direction? why does it always seem to end up at OUR border?

and if Canada really is welcoming "all immigrants" we would be better off just transporting the illegal aliens up to that border and let them loose into Canada.

those little kids? it's terrible that they are being used as pawns by democrats. it's a campaign thingy.

but we ought to have accountability and a finite amount of money available for our citizens....not an open taxpayer checkbook. for example, if we provide shelter, clothing, medical care, food to illegal children, it should be on the news that one of our own American CITIZEN children will go hungry because of the finite resources we have....and it's not fair to take from OUR citizens to feed and shelter illegal aliens. we are $20 Trillion in debt and we can't afford it.

for those who are staying while we prosecute them, everyone should have an ankle bracelet put on until such time as due process (which I don't believe they are entitled to) has been completed.

you can't just arrive here. those days are over.
Each time the Democrats do something shameful, and despicable I wonder to myself if they can possible stoop lower? Each time they answer my internal question with a resounding “YES THEY CAN!” The Dems fake outrage over child separation is being made political for several purposes. First, they want to incite anger and create Trump as a racist. They also want to distract the American people from the IG report that clearly displays the FBI’s bias against Trump and turning a blind eye against the Clinton’s criminal wrongdoings.

https://rinoswamp.com/dems-fake-outrage ... eparation/
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15319
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by nolaxride » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 am

Interesting statement from someone who won't define 'liberal', 'conservative', or when 'life' begins.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4443
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by antilib » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 am
Interesting statement from someone who won't define 'liberal', 'conservative', or when 'life' begins.
no, i won't play your game, besides the fact you'd lie and deny anyway, wouldn't you, mr liberal, lol?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15319
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:34 am

antilib wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 am
Interesting statement from someone who won't define 'liberal', 'conservative', or when 'life' begins.
no, i won't play your game, besides the fact you'd lie and deny anyway, wouldn't you, mr liberal, lol?
There you go... spin, rinse, repeat. If you define the terms, we discuss the definitions and agree, how could I lie? Seems that you keep calling me a liar to avoid taking personal responsibility. You know that if you define 'conservative' and 'liberal' your narrative falls apart.

But that's only my speculation. We'll never know because you refuse to engage in a discussion. Makes me wonder what you're afraid of.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4443
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by antilib » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:00 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:34 am
antilib wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 am
Interesting statement from someone who won't define 'liberal', 'conservative', or when 'life' begins.
no, i won't play your game, besides the fact you'd lie and deny anyway, wouldn't you, mr liberal, lol?
There you go... spin, rinse, repeat. If you define the terms, we discuss the definitions and agree, how could I lie? Seems that you keep calling me a liar to avoid taking personal responsibility. You know that if you define 'conservative' and 'liberal' your narrative falls apart.

But that's only my speculation. We'll never know because you refuse to engage in a discussion. Makes me wonder what you're afraid of.
anyone, can deny or debate their own position in the political spectrum, however, the actual significance on a message board is what the facts and opinions of the members believe, i say you're a liberal and so do most others, are you going to keep whining about it or what, lol?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15319
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:53 pm

antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:00 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:34 am
antilib wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 am
Interesting statement from someone who won't define 'liberal', 'conservative', or when 'life' begins.
no, i won't play your game, besides the fact you'd lie and deny anyway, wouldn't you, mr liberal, lol?
There you go... spin, rinse, repeat. If you define the terms, we discuss the definitions and agree, how could I lie? Seems that you keep calling me a liar to avoid taking personal responsibility. You know that if you define 'conservative' and 'liberal' your narrative falls apart.

But that's only my speculation. We'll never know because you refuse to engage in a discussion. Makes me wonder what you're afraid of.
anyone, can deny or debate their own position in the political spectrum, however, the actual significance on a message board is what the facts and opinions of the members believe, i say you're a liberal and so do most others, are you going to keep whining about it or what, lol?
ROTFLMAO.... spin, rinse, repeat. poor antilib is afraid to come out and debate. Let's see... he claims to be a conservative, but can't define it. He can't define a liberal, but he ascribes what he can't define to others.

I'll look forward to your next copy and paste moonie screed.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4443
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by antilib » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:24 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:53 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:00 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:34 am
antilib wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 am
Interesting statement from someone who won't define 'liberal', 'conservative', or when 'life' begins.
no, i won't play your game, besides the fact you'd lie and deny anyway, wouldn't you, mr liberal, lol?
There you go... spin, rinse, repeat. If you define the terms, we discuss the definitions and agree, how could I lie? Seems that you keep calling me a liar to avoid taking personal responsibility. You know that if you define 'conservative' and 'liberal' your narrative falls apart.

But that's only my speculation. We'll never know because you refuse to engage in a discussion. Makes me wonder what you're afraid of.
anyone, can deny or debate their own position in the political spectrum, however, the actual significance on a message board is what the facts and opinions of the members believe, i say you're a liberal and so do most others, are you going to keep whining about it or what, lol?
ROTFLMAO.... spin, rinse, repeat. poor antilib is afraid to come out and debate. Let's see... he claims to be a conservative, but can't define it. He can't define a liberal, but he ascribes what he can't define to others.

I'll look forward to your next copy and paste moonie screed.
i see you choose to keep whining, what a snowflake, lol!!
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15319
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS DON'T CRY FOR U.S. CITIZENS -- OR ABORTED BABIES

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:17 pm

antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:24 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:53 pm
antilib wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:00 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:34 am
antilib wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 am
Interesting statement from someone who won't define 'liberal', 'conservative', or when 'life' begins.
no, i won't play your game, besides the fact you'd lie and deny anyway, wouldn't you, mr liberal, lol?
There you go... spin, rinse, repeat. If you define the terms, we discuss the definitions and agree, how could I lie? Seems that you keep calling me a liar to avoid taking personal responsibility. You know that if you define 'conservative' and 'liberal' your narrative falls apart.

But that's only my speculation. We'll never know because you refuse to engage in a discussion. Makes me wonder what you're afraid of.
anyone, can deny or debate their own position in the political spectrum, however, the actual significance on a message board is what the facts and opinions of the members believe, i say you're a liberal and so do most others, are you going to keep whining about it or what, lol?
ROTFLMAO.... spin, rinse, repeat. poor antilib is afraid to come out and debate. Let's see... he claims to be a conservative, but can't define it. He can't define a liberal, but he ascribes what he can't define to others.

I'll look forward to your next copy and paste moonie screed.
i see you choose to keep whining, what a snowflake, lol!!
I see our poor baby can't resist replying and demonstrating his lack of cogent thought. But I am impressed that you didn't copy and paste more moonie screed. The issue isn't that you won't engage, it's that you can't.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply