ID required to get a script for scheduled

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

ID required to get a script for scheduled

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:04 pm

meds. Is this a violation of peoples rights? Does it disenfranchise some people?
1 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Re: ID required to get a script for scheduled

Post by Bigbaddoe » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:01 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:04 pm
meds. Is this a violation of peoples rights? Does it disenfranchise some people?
It has always been that way..
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:48 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
somehow when it comes to opioids and opiates they always magically find some type of ID :saoul:
1 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:04 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
I'm guessing you're kidding... then again, if the same kind of ID was accepted at the voting booth, we wouldn't have an issue.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:02 am

if stupid America hating leftist politicians hadn't been pushing for illegal aliens to get driver's licenses, we wouldn't have much of a problem.
2 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:10 am

I am Z wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:02 am
if stupid America hating leftist politicians hadn't been pushing for illegal aliens to get driver's licenses, we wouldn't have much of a problem.
I see you're stuck on the standard conservative talking points... the ones that always misrepresent the issue. Those DLs that are issued to illegal aliens in CA actually protect the public. They ensure that we know who they are, require a driving test, and require that they have insurance. Secondly, it clearly identifies them as undocumented. Third, those licenses are not considered an official form of identification. Fourth, they have no value outside of the state of issue. And finally, they do not grant the holder the right to vote.

You were saying?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:37 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:04 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
I'm guessing you're kidding... then again, if the same kind of ID was accepted at the voting booth, we wouldn't have an issue.
I have said it before and I will say it again now. I am a strong proponent of people being required to show a picture ID to be allowed to vote AND to get a script from a pharmacy. I have also said that I would be satisfied with a person being allowed to vote showing whatever it takes to get on government assistance as a valid form of ID. But I'd prefer a picture ID.

BTW-What specific form of ID do you refer to when you say " if the same kind of ID "?
1 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:35 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:10 am
I am Z wrote:
I see you're stuck on the standard conservative talking points... the ones that always misrepresent the issue. Those DLs that are issued to illegal aliens in CA actually protect the public. They ensure that we know who they are, require a driving test, and require that they have insurance. Secondly, it clearly identifies them as undocumented. Third, those licenses are not considered an official form of identification. Fourth, they have no value outside of the state of issue. And finally, they do not grant the holder the right to vote.

You were saying?
oh give me a f'n break. protect the public? what a bunch of horsht.

if they want to protect the public, all they have to do is to offer them a driver's license to illegals and when the motherfkrs show up to get it, arrest their illegal asses, turn them over to ICE.
0 x
of course, the term :lo2l: --"people of color" means the same thing as "col0red people"

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:09 am

I am Z wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:35 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:10 am
I am Z wrote:

You were saying?
oh give me a f'n break. protect the public? what a bunch of horsht.

if they want to protect the public, all they have to do is to offer them a driver's license to illegals and when the motherfkrs show up to get it, arrest their illegal asses, turn them over to ICE.
Got it. So in your mind, we should deport each and every illegal alien in this country. Not surprisingly, Reagan disagreed.
0 x