'ANGEL FAMILIES' HIGHLIGHT CRIME BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antilib
Global Moderator

'ANGEL FAMILIES' HIGHLIGHT CRIME BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Post by antilib » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:55 pm

By Dave Boyer
June 22, 2018

President Trump highlighted “American victims of illegal immigration” Friday, hosting families of people killed by illegal immigrants to tell their stories and hitting back at critics of his rescinded policy that separated illegal child migrants from their parents.

“These are the American citizens permanently separated from their loved ones,” Mr. Trump said at the White House. “These are the families the media ignores. These are the stories that Democrats and people that are weak on immigration don’t want to discuss.”

He was surrounded on a stage by so-called “Angel” families who lost loved ones to violence by illegal immigrants. Many of the parents held large photographs of their dead children.

Referring to the furor over separating child migrants from their parents, Mr. Trump emphasized repeatedly that the families gathered with him had lost their loved ones forever.

“They’re not separated for a day, or two days,” the president said. “They’re permanently separated, because they were killed by criminal illegal aliens.”

One of the parents, Steve Ronnebeck, talked about his 21-year-old son Grant, killed when an illegal immigrant shot him for a pack of cigarettes at a convenience store.

“You don’t hear these stories, and some of our media won’t talk to you about it,” Mr. Ronnebeck said. “But this is permanent separation.”

He said he places a Christmas tree on his son’s grave each year.

Laura Wilkerson of Pearland, Texas, recounted the story of her son Josh, who was tortured and killed in 2010.

“None of our kids had a minute to say good-bye,” she said. “We weren’t lucky enough to be separated for five days, or 10 days. We’re separated permanently. We can never have them back on this earth.”

She added, “We can’t speak to them, we can’t Skype with them,” referring to outrage that current child migrants who’ve been separated from their parents can speak with them on the phone only twice a week.

Several family members urged the audience and Mr. Trump to support their grassroots organization, Fight Sanctuary State, to encourage state and local authorities to cooperate with federal immigration enforcement agents instead of shielding illegal immigrants.

“If we don’t kill this in California, it will spread,” said Drew Rosenberg, who lost his son. “It’s a death sentence for American law-abiding citizens.”

The president said he invited the families to the White House “because the news media has overlooked their stories.”

“I want the American people to hear from them directly,” he said. “For years their pain was met with silence … but no more. Their loved ones have not died in vain. We will secure our borders. Eventually the word will get out.”

Mr. Trump cited statistics of crime committed by illegal immigrants, including 600,000 criminal offenses committed by more than 250,000 illegal immigrants over the past seven years in Texas alone. He also noted that 15,000 Americans died of heroin overdoses in 2016, with 90 percent of heroin coming across the southern border.

The president also again criticized Oakland, California, Mayor Libby Schaaf, who alerted illegal immigrants to a federal raid earlier this year to thwart their capture. He mistakenly referred to her as the mayor of San Diego.

“What are they going to do about looking at her, by the way?” Mr. Trump said. “I’ve been asking this question for four weeks.”

Among the “Angel” family members invited by the White House were:

• Agnes Gibboney, who lost her son Ronald da Silva after he was shot and killed by an illegal immigrant gang member.

• Juan Pina, who lost his 14-year-old daughter Christy Sue in 1990, allegedly at the hands of a Mexican national who raped and killed her. Her alleged killer was extradited from Mexico last month.

• Michelle Wilson-Root, whose 21-year old daughter Sarah was killed in 2016 following a vehicular accident allegedly caused by Edwin Mejia — who had entered the country illegally and, as a result of “catch-and-release” loopholes, was released into the U.S. interior as an unaccompanied minor. According to media reports, Mejia’s blood alcohol level was three times the legal limit.

• Sabine Durden, who lost her son Dominic, a sheriff’s dispatcher, following a fatal vehicular accident in Moreno Valley, California.

• Mary Ann Mendoza, who lost her son, Mesa Police Sgt. Brandon Mendoza, in 2014 following a vehicular accident with an illegal alien allegedly driving drunk at three times the legal limit.

• Billy and Kathy Inman, who lost their son 16-year-old Dustin in 2000 following a vehicular accident allegedly caused by an illegal immigrant. Mrs. Inman, who was also in the vehicle, was left permanently disabled because of her injuries.

• Don Rosenberg, whose 25-year-old son Drew Rosenberg died in 2010 following a vehicular accident allegedly caused by an individual who had entered the country illegally.

• Maureen Maloney, who lost her son 23-year-old son Matthew Denice following a vehicular accident in 2011 caused by an illegal alien who was driving drunk. The man who caused the accident was later sentenced to 12 years in prison.

• Maureen Laquerre, whose brother Richard Grossi died in 2009 following a vehicular accident allegedly caused by a previously deported illegal immigrant.

• Kimberly Roberts and Chris Stansberry, who lost their 18-year-old daughter Tierra, following a fire allegedly set by an illegal immigrant.

• Ray Tranchant, who lost his daughter 16-year-old daughter Tessa in 2007 to an illegal alien driving drunk.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -illegals/
2 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: 'ANGEL FAMILIES' HIGHLIGHT CRIME BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Liberals don't want people to know that. They always put a happy face on what's bad for America.

Muslims, gays, illegals, the EPA, unions, liberals.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:03 am

MSM doesn't think the public needs to know.
2 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:38 pm

I am Z wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:03 am
MSM doesn't think the public needs to know.
Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States

Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.

During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.

That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... me-states/
0 x