Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Showing TRAITOR libturd democrat RINO McCain URGED IRS To Target Con Grps!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Re: Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Showing TRAITOR libturd democrat RINO McCain URGED IRS To Target Con Grps!

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:20 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:19 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:15 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:13 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:50 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:29 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:45 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:28 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:25 pm

You are the one handing out tickets today deputy. :rolling:
I don't even have a ticket book. Never have had one, Deputy.
Sure, keep telling yourself that. :lo2l:
I'm telling you that, Deputy.
I have been calling him that for over 10 years on message boards we were both on. One wonders why you decided now was the time to pick that nit. :nesaitpas:
You've been calling who that for over 10 years? I'm picking a nit? Right after you issued your citation yesterday you knew what was going to happen because you tried to deny you were playing deputy.
Someone call their Mothers - the children are fighting again. Hopefully they will grow up soon.
So you don't want to give peace a chance. I'm shocked.
I never agreed to it in the first place. I'm much more particular than that as to who my "friends" are and they are friends because I can trust them. You just don't fit the pattern.
I know you didn't. That's what I said. I didn't suggest we be friends. I just offered civility.
Interesting "civil" is not a word I would ever associate with you. Also not to be trusted comes to mind.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Showing TRAITOR libturd democrat RINO McCain URGED IRS To Target Con Grps!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:21 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:20 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I have been calling him that for over 10 years on message boards we were both on. One wonders why you decided now was the time to pick that nit. :nesaitpas:
You've been calling who that for over 10 years? I'm picking a nit? Right after you issued your citation yesterday you knew what was going to happen because you tried to deny you were playing deputy.
Someone call their Mothers - the children are fighting again. Hopefully they will grow up soon.
I never agreed to it in the first place. I'm much more particular than that as to who my "friends" are and they are friends because I can trust them. You just don't fit the pattern.
I know you didn't. That's what I said. I didn't suggest we be friends. I just offered civility.
Interesting "civil" is not a word I would ever associate with you. Also not to be trusted comes to mind.
You did once before, for years even, until you decided you wanted to make an enemy of me. You're a fickle one.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:25 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:21 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

You did once before, for years even, until you decided you wanted to make an enemy of me. You're a fickle one.
Our "friendship" worked just fine until I disagreed with you ONE time and you ripped me a new one on this board. I learned quickly that if I didn't crawl around behind you kissing your feet there would never be any peace between us.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:25 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Our "friendship" worked just fine until I disagreed with you ONE time and you ripped me a new one on this board. I learned quickly that if I didn't crawl around behind you kissing your feet there would never be any peace between us.
LOL You know that's a lie. You tore into me over something I said to someone else about religion. I am ashamed of myself for letting you get away with all your lies and hypocrisy for all those years though. I ignored it for so long and that's on me.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:45 pm

evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Lol. You are sounding like a 4th grader. It is funny though. :lo2l:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:46 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:45 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Just following your lead. You didn't answer my question though. Who have you been calling that for over 10 years?
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:47 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

LOL You know that's a lie. You tore into me over something I said to someone else about religion. I am ashamed of myself for letting you get away with all your lies and hypocrisy for all those years though. I ignored it for so long and that's on me.
Well you have done an excellent job making up for it the last couple of years :lo2l:
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:48 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:47 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Well you have done an excellent job making up for it the last couple of years :lo2l:
It's been entertaining.
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:46 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Just following your lead. You didn't answer my question though. Who have you been calling that for over 10 years?
So you have no critical thinking skills you just copy what you perceive others are doing. An intersting but flawed strategy.

McLame. Who else ? I mean try using context clues . I don’t know , is this some of your intricate satire ? :lo2l:
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:56 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:46 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

So you have no critical thinking skills you just copy what you perceive others are doing. An intersting but flawed strategy.

McLame. Who else ? I mean try using context clues . I don’t know , is this some of your intricate satire ? :lo2l:
Just playing along. Oh, I thought you were talking about "deputy." Yes, you've been disrespectful in calling him that for a long time now. The double standard is not new by any means.
0 x