Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Showing TRAITOR libturd democrat RINO McCain URGED IRS To Target Con Grps!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Showing TRAITOR libturd democrat RINO McCain URGED IRS To Target Con Grps!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:26 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:44 pm
chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:40 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:00 pm
Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Showing John McCain URGED IRS To Target Conservative Groups!

by Doyle Alexander about 14 hours ago

It has long been suspected; the footprints and fingerprints were always present; McCain repeatedly denied it…. now the evidence surfaces.

For those who remember the issues when the IRS, White House and DOJ organized the post 2010 election “shellacking” targeting of Tea Party groups, the latest discovery from Judicial watch is confirmation of a long-held opinion. John McCain was instrumental in supporting the weaponization of the IRS to target tea party groups.

WASHINGTON DC – […] In the full notes of an April 30, 2013, meeting, McCain’s high-ranking staffer [Henry] Kerner recommends harassing non-profit groups until they are unable to continue operating. Kerner tells Lerner, Steve Miller, then chief of staff to IRS commissioner, Nikole Flax, and other IRS officials, “Maybe the solution is to audit so many that it is financially ruinous.” In response, Lerner responded that “it is her job to oversee it all:”

Henry Kerner asked how to get to the abuse of organizations claiming section 501 (c)(4) but designed to be primarily political. Lois Lerner said the system works, but not in real time. Henry Kerner noted that these organizations don’t disclose donors. Lois Lerner said that if they don’t meet the requirements, we can come in a made independent expenditures. Lois Lerner said that it is her job to oversee it all, not just political campaign activity.

Judicial Watch previously reported on the 2013 meeting. Senator McCain then issued a statement decrying “false reports claiming that his office was somehow involved in IRS targeting of conservative groups.” The IRS previously blacked out the notes of the meeting but Judicial Watch found the notes among subsequent documents released by the agency. (Read Full Article)

The motives were simple. The GOPe leadership were being challenged by Tea Party primary candidates. Power was being confronted. The professional republican party was in full alignment with the Obama administration in removing the existential threat represented by the challenge to their political power and incumbency. McConnell, Hatch, Burr, Graham, McCain, Cornyn, Corker et al, were willing to do anything and everything to get rid of the challenges to their political power. Hence, the term “Decepticons” was born.

In October 2015 the DOJ announced it was dropping the investigation into the IRS, Lois Lerner, and the unlawful sharing of taxpayer data in the IRS targeting investigation surrounding True The Vote et al.

As a direct consequence of the DOJ decision, congressional inquiry into the IRS targeting matter seemingly dropped from the radar.

However, if you draw a line from the original intent of the entire enterprise, the post-2010 mid-term “shellacking”/”secret research project“, forward to the 2016 election cycle an interested observer might still be left asking:

“why did the IRS, through Lois Lerner, deliver the 1+ million pages of tax filings, to include the entire donor list of Tea Party and patriot groups, through 21 CD-ROMsand not by electronic data transfer. Information that was specifically sent to Eric Holder and the U.S. Department of Justice”?

This is an obvious question which, despite the numerous congressional hearings on the matter, was never asked – nor answered.

The entire scheme is riddled with complexity; almost too complex for the average person to understand, and seriously difficult to summarize. However, when you boil it down here’s the essential components that are no longer suspicion or supposition, but factually provable:

As a result of a trillion dollar stimulus filled with scheme and graft; and as a result of Obamacare being similarly schemed in backroom deals and late night votes; President Obama was “shellacked” in the November 2010 election.

The White House didn’t see the defeat a flawed policy issue; rather as the entrenched ideologues they are, they saw the SCOTUS case “citizens united” as the principle tool used by the White House opponents to organize and fund political movements, ie. the tea party.

The Obama Team response to the 2010 Shellacking was to use the Dept. of Justice (AG Eric Holder) to weaponize the IRS and go after groups -like Tea Party Groups- organized under the financial umbrella of 501(c)(4) donation structuring.

Years later, when the scheme was discovered – the White House denied knowledge (“not even a smidgen of corruption”), the DOJ feigned ignorance, and the IRS began working overtime trying to hide the construct of the prior communication, planning and strategy.

The head of IRS tax exempt division, Louis Lerner, pled the Fifth.
Obama’s Chief of Staff Jack Lew was made Treasury Secretary (IRS is sub division of Treasury Dept.) where he was/is able to continue hiding information.
And Eric Holder constructed a team of DOJ lawyers to isolate, hide and manipulate the trail of evidence within the DOJ.

Just before the IRS targeting scheme was

THE REST:

https://en-volve.com/2018/06/21/judicia ... ve-groups/

:angel:
Good ole Johnny Mc Lame.
I thought you said that we should show respect to people that have managed to survive a long time?
"but you said". Here we go with this crap.

Why don't you have your links handy where Chucky said this?
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: Judicial Watch Uncovers Documents Showing TRAITOR libturd democrat RINO McCain URGED IRS To Target Con Grps!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:28 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:25 pm

You are the one handing out tickets today deputy. :rolling:
I don't even have a ticket book. Never have had one, Deputy.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:45 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:28 pm
chucky wrote:

Sure, keep telling yourself that. :lo2l:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:49 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:45 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

I'm telling you that, Deputy.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:29 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:49 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

I have been calling him that for over 10 years on message boards we were both on. One wonders why you decided now was the time to pick that nit. :nesaitpas:
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:50 pm

chucky wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:29 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

I have been calling him that for over 10 years on message boards we were both on. One wonders why you decided now was the time to pick that nit. :nesaitpas:
You've been calling who that for over 10 years? I'm picking a nit? Right after you issued your citation yesterday you knew what was going to happen because you tried to deny you were playing deputy.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:13 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:50 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

You've been calling who that for over 10 years? I'm picking a nit? Right after you issued your citation yesterday you knew what was going to happen because you tried to deny you were playing deputy.
Someone call their Mothers - the children are fighting again. Hopefully they will grow up soon.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:15 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:13 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Someone call their Mothers - the children are fighting again. Hopefully they will grow up soon.
So you don't want to give peace a chance. I'm shocked.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:17 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:15 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

I never agreed to it in the first place. I'm much more particular than that as to who my "friends" are and they are friends because I can trust them. You just don't fit the pattern.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:19 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:15 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

I never agreed to it in the first place. I'm much more particular than that as to who my "friends" are and they are friends because I can trust them. You just don't fit the pattern.
I know you didn't. That's what I said. I didn't suggest we be friends. I just offered civility.
0 x