Melania Trump Calls Secret Service After Actor SCUM PUNK HAS BEEN Peter Fonda Suggests Kidnapping Barron Trump

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Melania Trump Calls Secret Service After Actor SCUM PUNK HAS BEEN Peter Fonda Suggests Kidnapping Barron Trump

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:21 pm

Melania Trump Calls Secret Service After Actor Peter Fonda Suggests Kidnapping Barron Trump
Lauretta Brown

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 2:00 PM

First Lady Melania Trump’s office confirmed to The Daily Caller Wednesday that they have notified the Secret Service about actor Peter Fonda’s suggestion, in a series of since-deleted vulgar tweets, that Barron Trump should be kidnapped.

“The tweet is sick and irresponsible and USSS has been notified,” spokesperson for the first lady Stephanie Grisham told The Daily Caller.

Fonda also promoted horrific violence against DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and called for the kidnapping of White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders's children.

Fonda also called for the public harassment of Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, including harassing their children at school.

A rep for Fonda told Fox that the actor "wanted to make sure that Melania and Ivanka communicate with the president the dire circumstances of separating mothers and young children."

Donald Trump Jr. tweeted his own response to Fonda’s threats against Barron and the children of ICE agents.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettab ... sletterad=

:angel:
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!

Re: Melania Trump Calls Secret Service After Actor SCUM PUNK HAS BEEN Peter Fonda Suggests Kidnapping Barron Trump

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:22 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:21 pm
Melania Trump Calls Secret Service After Actor Peter Fonda Suggests Kidnapping Barron Trump
Lauretta Brown

First Lady Melania Trump’s office confirmed to The Daily Caller Wednesday that they have notified the Secret Service about actor Peter Fonda’s suggestion, in a series of since-deleted vulgar tweets, that Barron Trump should be kidnapped.

“The tweet is sick and irresponsible and USSS has been notified,” spokesperson for the first lady Stephanie Grisham told The Daily Caller.

Fonda also promoted horrific violence against DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and called for the kidnapping of White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders's children.

Fonda also called for the public harassment of Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, including harassing their children at school.

A rep for Fonda told Fox that the actor "wanted to make sure that Melania and Ivanka communicate with the president the dire circumstances of separating mothers and young children."

Donald Trump Jr. tweeted his own response to Fonda’s threats against Barron and the children of ICE agents.

READ THE TWEETS:

0 x

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Re: Melania Trump Calls Secret Service After Actor SCUM PUNK HAS BEEN Peter Fonda Suggests Kidnapping Barron Trump

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:04 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Lauretta Brown

Just goes to show you that Liberals have no morals and no ordinary decency . May they all rot in Hell.
0 x

1rc
Aristocracy

Post by 1rc » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:43 pm

crybaby snowflakes make me happy
0 x

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:27 pm

1rc wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:43 pm
crybaby snowflakes make me happy
Those are Liberals
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Yeah, he's going to get an uncomfortable visit, with any luck they'll charge him.

Disgusting.
1 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:25 am

Trump Derangement Syndrome :saoul:
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:57 am

thelionofthenorth wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:46 pm
Yeah, he's going to get an uncomfortable visit, with any luck they'll charge him.

Disgusting.
Did they charge Madonna when she said she wanted to blow up the White House? Nothing will be done.
1 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:11 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:04 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Lauretta Brown

Just goes to show you that Liberals have no morals and no ordinary decency . May they all rot in Hell.
I agree that was a truly disgusting thing to say; just as immoral as saying someone's mother should have aborted them.

Wouldn't you agree aluannie? :lo2l:
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:16 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:04 pm
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Lauretta Brown

And btw, he apologized.

Peter Fonda apologizes for vulgar remarks made about Donald Trump's son

"I tweeted something highly inappropriate and vulgar about the president and his family in response to the devastating images I was seeing on television. Like many Americans, I am very impassioned and distraught over the situation with children separated from their families at the border, but I went way too far," he wrote in a statement provided to Fox News. "It was wrong and I should not have done it. I immediately regretted it and sincerely apologize to the family for what I said and any hurt my words have caused."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... s-son.html

Should that make it better, aluannie? No worries, I'm doubting you'll actually answer either question.

:prech:
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger: