They are deplorable

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33112
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

They are deplorable

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:56 am

0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
stuporstitionist
Majesty
Posts: 5233
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Danbury Ct

Re: They are deplorable

Post by stuporstitionist » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:02 am

Congrats to Corey Lewandowski on the five second clip that will define his life.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6810
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: They are deplorable

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am

indeed.

A deplorable s-bag.
0 x

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: They are deplorable

Post by Scooter » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:18 am

How dare YOU use some fake kid with down syndrome as a political tool. Fucking asshole Liberals.
2 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: They are deplorable

Post by Scooter » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:19 am

"I read today" he said. Cite the source you Liberal POS asshole.
1 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33112
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: They are deplorable

Post by evilconempire » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:22 am

Image
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: They are deplorable

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am
indeed.

A deplorable s-bag.
Yes you are along with all the rest of the hysterical Left Wing that always reacts in opposition to reality and truth. If any of you had taken the time to watch the coverage at the Border you would be embarrassed by your own responses. Left Wingers always need to stir the pot that doesn't need stirring just to sit back and laugh at the carnage they create.
1 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6810
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: They are deplorable

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:37 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am
indeed.

A deplorable s-bag.
Yes you are along with all the rest of the hysterical Left Wing that always reacts in opposition to reality and truth. If any of you had taken the time to watch the coverage at the Border you would be embarrassed by your own responses. Left Wingers always need to stir the pot that doesn't need stirring just to sit back and laugh at the carnage they create.
:lo2l:
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3236
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: They are deplorable

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:41 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:37 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am
indeed.

A deplorable s-bag.
Yes you are along with all the rest of the hysterical Left Wing that always reacts in opposition to reality and truth. If any of you had taken the time to watch the coverage at the Border you would be embarrassed by your own responses. Left Wingers always need to stir the pot that doesn't need stirring just to sit back and laugh at the carnage they create.
:lo2l:
I have noticed that your vocabulary is pretty limited and all you seem to have is funny little characters depicting your own humiliating condition.
0 x

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3406
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: They are deplorable

Post by Scooter » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:30 pm

EConTheInbredMoron surrenders again! What a loser!!!

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
1 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

Post Reply