Redneck brawl at a girls 12 and under softball tournament.

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Post Reply
User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9355
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Redneck brawl at a girls 12 and under softball tournament.

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:35 am



SHARE

Updated 38 mins ago
KINGSPORT, Tenn. --
Video shows a brawl that broke out between parents and fans of two North Carolina girls softball teams at a Tennessee park.

The Kingsport Times-News reports the fight happened Saturday in Kingsport during a 12-and-under tournament sponsored by USA Softball.

Todd McLemore with Kingsport's Parks and Recreation Department says a verbal confrontation between two sets of spectators escalated into a chaotic brawl after someone got pushed.

A video shows more than a half-dozen fans tackling each other to the ground amid a flurry of punches and kicks.

No injuries were reported, and no one was arrested, but both teams - the East Wilkes Cardinals and the Blue Ridge Explosion - were disqualified from the tournament.
http://6abc.com/parents-fans-brawl-duri ... 92191600=1
0 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23955
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: Redneck brawl at a girls 12 and under softball tournament.

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:38 am

Those DAMN Hillary voting libturd democrats JUST CAN'T ACT CIVILIZED!! :kneeface:

:angel:
1 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 9355
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Redneck brawl at a girls 12 and under softball tournament.

Post by donttreadonme » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:42 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:38 am
Those DAMN Hillary voting libturd democrats JUST CAN'T ACT CIVILIZED!! :kneeface:

:angel:
The dumbest poster on the board continues his reign. :3stooges:
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6445
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Redneck brawl at a girls 12 and under softball tournament.

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:48 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:35 am


SHARE

Updated 38 mins ago
KINGSPORT, Tenn. --
Video shows a brawl that broke out between parents and fans of two North Carolina girls softball teams at a Tennessee park.

The Kingsport Times-News reports the fight happened Saturday in Kingsport during a 12-and-under tournament sponsored by USA Softball.

Todd McLemore with Kingsport's Parks and Recreation Department says a verbal confrontation between two sets of spectators escalated into a chaotic brawl after someone got pushed.

A video shows more than a half-dozen fans tackling each other to the ground amid a flurry of punches and kicks.

No injuries were reported, and no one was arrested, but both teams - the East Wilkes Cardinals and the Blue Ridge Explosion - were disqualified from the tournament.
http://6abc.com/parents-fans-brawl-duri ... 92191600=1
Bad parental behavior is a major problem at many events.

America becomes less civil with each passing day.
0 x

User avatar
illeatyourdates2
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 23955
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Re: Redneck brawl at a girls 12 and under softball tournament.

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:49 am

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:42 am
illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:38 am
Those DAMN Hillary voting libturd democrats JUST CAN'T ACT CIVILIZED!! :kneeface:

:angel:
The dumbest poster on the board continues his reign. :3stooges:
Face it BOY, I OWN YOUR PUNK ASS!! :singe2:

:angel:
1 x

Post Reply