U.S. to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council....

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: U.S. to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council....

Post by chucky » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:42 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:38 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:34 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:29 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:11 pm
Pete wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:17 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:05 pm
and at 2, 3, or 4 years old you could rationalize this. SMH
Kids of that age can't rationalize a doctor sticking needles in their arms or being left alone at daycare, so they cry. BFD

Somehow though they can understand that their lives are being threatened every day
There ya go. Being put in these cages is just like going to day care.

Huh? Who said that?
We used to get locked in the closet in Catholic school when I was little, like 7 years old and then ofcourse there was the corporal punishment of which I wasn’t a fan.
The classroom closet was big with all those religious homosexuals [nuns, priests, brothers] who saw religious life as an escape from who they were....ironic, yes?

I had one nun........a fat, red-faced, Irish lesbian......who made us sit in the garbage can as punishment. My cousin Anthony made me laugh when I was being punished and that angry woman gave me quite a wallop.
Ah the good old days. I got a vicious paddling in 2nd grade from a big Irish bully nun. The verbal abuse was also frequent, but felt like nothing compared to the other treatment. So glad I am not part of that hideous religion.
Really? Really chucky? Here. You take care of this liberal raised kid.

WELL CHUCKY?????????? You and that idiot BB, I tell ya.
Lol you know what I did to get that beating ? I talked when the teacher was out of the room. We are talking about the 1960s . In high school if you did that you would get punched by the teacher.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:19 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:42 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Kids of that age can't rationalize a doctor sticking needles in their arms or being left alone at daycare, so they cry. BFD

Somehow though they can understand that their lives are being threatened every day

Huh? Who said that?
We used to get locked in the closet in Catholic school when I was little, like 7 years old and then ofcourse there was the corporal punishment of which I wasn’t a fan.
The classroom closet was big with all those religious homosexuals [nuns, priests, brothers] who saw religious life as an escape from who they were....ironic, yes?

I had one nun........a fat, red-faced, Irish lesbian......who made us sit in the garbage can as punishment. My cousin Anthony made me laugh when I was being punished and that angry woman gave me quite a wallop.
Ah the good old days. I got a vicious paddling in 2nd grade from a big Irish bully nun. The verbal abuse was also frequent, but felt like nothing compared to the other treatment. So glad I am not part of that hideous religion.

Lol you know what I did to get that beating ? I talked when the teacher was out of the room. We are talking about the 1960s . In high school if you did that you would get punched by the teacher.
Corporal punishment was legal until the 1980's in NYS.

Individual school districts had banned it....... some from back to the 60's.

Sadly, child abuse was seen as an important tool by America's "christian" tradition and that of the mass waves of European immigrants.
1 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:19 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:19 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:42 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
chucky wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Huh? Who said that?

Corporal punishment was legal until the 1980's in NYS.

Individual school districts had banned it....... some from back to the 60's.

Sadly, child abuse was seen as an important tool by America's "christian" tradition and that of the mass waves of European immigrants.
That kid needs his ass whipped, you dummy. You liberals wrecked us by getting rid of corporal punishment. pos.
1 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:17 pm

chucky wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Huh? Who said that?

"bully nun" lol!

There sure were a lot of those...and I actually had some nuns that were very nice, and caring teachers.

But the general rule was to assume the Good Sister was ready to deliver a wallop.
0 x

Scooter
Nobility

Post by Scooter » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:39 pm

0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:33 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:32 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:37 pm
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... il-n884751

Good.

A country that cages children after separating them from their parents has NO business talking about human rights.

lots of filthy countries that have no business talking human rights are members on that council.

I hear Canada respects the human rights of people.
READ YOUR GODAM ARTICLE YOU DUMB FU#CK!!!!! THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS IS A JOKE! THEY STAND UP FOR ABUSERS AND ARE AGAINST ISRAEL!!

IS EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY THIS STUPID????
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:52 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:33 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good.

A country that cages children after separating them from their parents has NO business talking about human rights.

lots of filthy countries that have no business talking human rights are members on that council.

READ YOUR GODAM ARTICLE YOU DUMB FU#CK!!!!! THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS IS A JOKE! THEY STAND UP FOR ABUSERS AND ARE AGAINST ISRAEL!!

You broke the 3rd Commandment, bs.

Even if you spelt it wrong. :whistle:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 pm

brookboy123 wrote:

Good.

I heard you told the truth once but I sure have never seen it. May the Good Lord forgive you for your deceptive tactics and hateful rhetoric.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:41 pm

maxwell wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good.

Oh, look who chimed in to defend that idiot brokebackboy.

So do you agree with what he said regarding our country?
0 x

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:56 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:41 pm
maxwell wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:52 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:

Good.

Oh, look who chimed in to defend that idiot brokebackboy.

So do you agree with what he said regarding our country?
On the OP? yep.
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger: