Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 35833
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
Just remember - evil supported Gary Johnson - who stands for just about everything that idiot is against.

Gary Johnson: pro 2nd amendment, against assault weapons bans, pro free market healthcare, pro arming teachers!

evil: against all the above

He is effed in the head.
0 x
"Annie, my friend.....You’re a lying, wicked whore....or hua....Poor Patrick....poor Patrick", little BB

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 4259
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
Just remember - evil supported Gary Johnson - who stands for just about everything that idiot is against.

Gary Johnson: pro 2nd amendment, against assault weapons bans, pro free market healthcare, pro arming teachers!

evil: against all the above

He is effed in the head.
Some people are just born broken Barry and will never change.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 4259
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:01 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
well I have prayed a few times in the past that someone would get better and they did so those count as miracles, right? It was at least three times so.... :lo2l:
Do you have any friends? I can't imagine that anyone could stomach you for very long so I imagine if you ever have had friends they came and left quickly never to return.
Many actually. Do you?
I quit believing anything you say a very long time ago so save your typing skills for someone who hasn't figured you out yet.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36715
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
Just remember - evil supported Gary Johnson - who stands for just about everything that idiot is against.

Gary Johnson: pro 2nd amendment, against assault weapons bans, pro free market healthcare, pro arming teachers!

evil: against all the above

He is effed in the head.
Some people are just born broken Barry and will never change.
Some are damaged along the way. :lo2l:
2 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36715
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:43 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:01 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
well I have prayed a few times in the past that someone would get better and they did so those count as miracles, right? It was at least three times so.... :lo2l:
Do you have any friends? I can't imagine that anyone could stomach you for very long so I imagine if you ever have had friends they came and left quickly never to return.
Many actually. Do you?
I quit believing anything you say a very long time ago so save your typing skills for someone who hasn't figured you out yet.
So that's a "no"? No surprise there. The blackness in your heart oozes from every one of your posts. :lo2l:
1 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Majesty
Posts: 4259
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
Just remember - evil supported Gary Johnson - who stands for just about everything that idiot is against.

Gary Johnson: pro 2nd amendment, against assault weapons bans, pro free market healthcare, pro arming teachers!

evil: against all the above

He is effed in the head.
Some people are just born broken Barry and will never change.
Some are damaged along the way. :lo2l:
Good to see you admitting your personality disorder.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 36715
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:49 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
Just remember - evil supported Gary Johnson - who stands for just about everything that idiot is against.

Gary Johnson: pro 2nd amendment, against assault weapons bans, pro free market healthcare, pro arming teachers!

evil: against all the above

He is effed in the head.
Some people are just born broken Barry and will never change.
Some are damaged along the way. :lo2l:
Good to see you admitting your personality disorder.
Where did you get your medical degree? :lo2l:
0 x
"I find nothing in you that is worthwhile and hope the next guy with a gun that wants to shoot up a school runs into you." :prech:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 35833
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:49 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
Just remember - evil supported Gary Johnson - who stands for just about everything that idiot is against.

Gary Johnson: pro 2nd amendment, against assault weapons bans, pro free market healthcare, pro arming teachers!

evil: against all the above

He is effed in the head.
Some people are just born broken Barry and will never change.
Some are damaged along the way. :lo2l:
Good to see you admitting your personality disorder.
Where did you get your medical degree? :lo2l:
Just remember - evil supported Gary Johnson - who stands for just about everything that idiot is against.

Gary Johnson: pro 2nd amendment, against assault weapons bans, pro free market healthcare, pro arming teachers!

evil: against all the above

He is effed in the head.
0 x
"Annie, my friend.....You’re a lying, wicked whore....or hua....Poor Patrick....poor Patrick", little BB

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 18466
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:17 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:27 am
The young boys in the photo, which was shot in 2012 thousands of miles away from the U.S. border, aren’t even holding real guns.


By Willa Frej

Image

The Drudge Report featured an image of gun-wielding children photographed years ago in Azaz, Syria, alongside an article about immigrant children pouring into the United States.

According to the photographer of the 2012 image, Christiaan Triebert, Drudge not only used the photo completely out of context ― the guns, he said, were toys ― they also featured it without crediting Triebert.

-----


Surprise, surprise, surprise!
Wow... imagine that. The Drudge Report slanting the news. Who do they think they are?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1874
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by maxwell » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:54 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:01 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
well I have prayed a few times in the past that someone would get better and they did so those count as miracles, right? It was at least three times so.... :lo2l:
Do you have any friends? I can't imagine that anyone could stomach you for very long so I imagine if you ever have had friends they came and left quickly never to return.
Image
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

Post Reply