Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: Drudge Report Used Photo Of Children In Syria To Depict U.S. Border Crisis

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:59 am
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
Just remember - evil supported Gary Johnson - who stands for just about everything that idiot is against.

Gary Johnson: pro 2nd amendment, against assault weapons bans, pro free market healthcare, pro arming teachers!

evil: against all the above

He is effed in the head.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:26 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
LOL I state the facts about the policy and this bubble-dweller levies an insult, tucks tail, and runs.
Gee you are just wonderfully modest and sweet in your posting. It's a modern miracle to find such a saint under these circumstances. Tell us more about how wonderful you are Evil.
Just remember - evil supported Gary Johnson - who stands for just about everything that idiot is against.

Gary Johnson: pro 2nd amendment, against assault weapons bans, pro free market healthcare, pro arming teachers!

He is effed in the head.
Some people are just born broken Barry and will never change.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:01 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
well I have prayed a few times in the past that someone would get better and they did so those count as miracles, right? It was at least three times so.... :lo2l:
Do you have any friends? I can't imagine that anyone could stomach you for very long so I imagine if you ever have had friends they came and left quickly never to return.
Many actually. Do you?
I quit believing anything you say a very long time ago so save your typing skills for someone who hasn't figured you out yet.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

He is effed in the head.
Some are damaged along the way. :lo2l:
2 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:43 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
well I have prayed a few times in the past that someone would get better and they did so those count as miracles, right? It was at least three times so.... :lo2l:
Do you have any friends? I can't imagine that anyone could stomach you for very long so I imagine if you ever have had friends they came and left quickly never to return.
Many actually. Do you?
I quit believing anything you say a very long time ago so save your typing skills for someone who hasn't figured you out yet.
So that's a "no"? No surprise there. The blackness in your heart oozes from every one of your posts. :lo2l:
1 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm

evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

He is effed in the head.
Good to see you admitting your personality disorder.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:49 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

He is effed in the head.
Where did you get your medical degree? :lo2l:
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:44 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:49 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

He is effed in the head.
Where did you get your medical degree? :lo2l:

He is effed in the head.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:17 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:27 am
The young boys in the photo, which was shot in 2012 thousands of miles away from the U.S. border, aren’t even holding real guns.

By Willa Frej

The Drudge Report featured an image of gun-wielding children photographed years ago in Azaz, Syria, alongside an article about immigrant children pouring into the United States.

According to the photographer of the 2012 image, Christiaan Triebert, Drudge not only used the photo completely out of context ― the guns, he said, were toys ― they also featured it without crediting Triebert.

-----

Surprise, surprise, surprise!
Wow... imagine that. The Drudge Report slanting the news. Who do they think they are?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:54 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger: