Board Demographics

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!

What are you?

White
11
29%
Black
1
3%
Hispanic
0
No votes
Asian
0
No votes
Native American
1
3%
Indian
0
No votes
Other/mixed heritage
2
5%
Hetero
10
26%
Gay
2
5%
Transgender
1
3%
Christian
8
21%
Jew
1
3%
Muslim
0
No votes
Atheist
1
3%
 
Total votes: 38

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Board Demographics

Post by chucky » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:17 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:15 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 pm
:o:

There's a reason I'm asking, I'll hold it against some here later.
Brilliant. You can choose gay, hetero, and transgender, all at the same time. Love the accuracy of your poll.
To each his own.
If this was code, the app would crash. Perhaps you missed that point. There is no logic involved, hence the results make no sense.
You can’t be surprised.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
psk836
Serene Highness
Posts: 9520
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: Board Demographics

Post by psk836 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:15 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 pm
:o:

There's a reason I'm asking, I'll hold it against some here later.
Brilliant. You can choose gay, hetero, and transgender, all at the same time. Love the accuracy of your poll.
To each his own.
If this was code, the app would crash. Perhaps you missed that point. There is no logic involved, hence the results make no sense.
Neither do 112 genders....
1 x

User avatar
clusterchuck
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3035
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: Board Demographics

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:33 am

psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:55 am
clusterchuck wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:17 pm
Having *agnostic* as a choice would be nice.
And these gender choices:

Asexual
Agender
Androgyne
Androgynes
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
F2M
Female to Male
Female to male trans man
Female to male transgender man
Female to male transsexual man
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender neutral
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Hermaphrodite
Intersex
Intersex man
Intersex person
Intersex woman
M2F
Male to Female
Male to female trans woman
Male to female transgender woman
Male to female transsexual woman
Man
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Polygender
T* man
T* woman
Trans
Trans Female
Trans Male
Trans Man
Trans Person
Trans*Female
Trans*Male
Trans*Man
Trans*Person
Trans*Woman
Transexual
Transexual Female
Transexual Male
Transexual Man
Transexual Person
Transexual Woman
Transgender Female
Transgender Person
Transmasculine
Two-spirit
Two-spirit person
Two* person
Woman
None of the above.
LOL. Same here. But, I gotta say "Two*person" has interesting implications For example, in a SQL database, "*" wildcards return some crazy query results. In an all-bases-covered/un-imagined options/gender-neutral/3rd bathroom sort of way, ya know?

Seriously, that list is ostensibly a drop down menu on the Fakebook registration page. Looks like they missed "Hetero Male Honky", which, if I were to register an account on Fakebook, would be my selection. But that ain't happening.
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16046
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Board Demographics

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:39 am

psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:15 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 pm
:o:

There's a reason I'm asking, I'll hold it against some here later.
Brilliant. You can choose gay, hetero, and transgender, all at the same time. Love the accuracy of your poll.
To each his own.
If this was code, the app would crash. Perhaps you missed that point. There is no logic involved, hence the results make no sense.
Neither do 112 genders....
Makes more sense than just two genders. If there were just two genders we wouldn't be observing gender-bending in nature, and yet it happens all the time.
2 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28264
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Board Demographics

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:39 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:15 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 pm
:o:

There's a reason I'm asking, I'll hold it against some here later.
Brilliant. You can choose gay, hetero, and transgender, all at the same time. Love the accuracy of your poll.
To each his own.
If this was code, the app would crash. Perhaps you missed that point. There is no logic involved, hence the results make no sense.
Neither do 112 genders....
Makes more sense than just two genders. If there were just two genders we wouldn't be observing gender-bending in nature, and yet it happens all the time.
Nature. So polar bears and humans are the same now.

Why do you love trannys so bad? You and evil. You care about torturing terrorists, you care about Illegal alien trash. WTF is wrong with you?

I know. You're a liberal.
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28264
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Board Demographics

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Wow. I never thought this thread I made would make it this far.

So who's gay?

Who's a trans?

Who's black?

Are you ashamed?
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16046
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Board Demographics

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:39 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:15 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 pm
:o:

There's a reason I'm asking, I'll hold it against some here later.
Brilliant. You can choose gay, hetero, and transgender, all at the same time. Love the accuracy of your poll.
To each his own.
If this was code, the app would crash. Perhaps you missed that point. There is no logic involved, hence the results make no sense.
Neither do 112 genders....
Makes more sense than just two genders. If there were just two genders we wouldn't be observing gender-bending in nature, and yet it happens all the time.
Nature. So polar bears and humans are the same now.

Why do you love trannys so bad? You and evil. You care about torturing terrorists, you care about Illegal alien trash. WTF is wrong with you?

I know. You're a liberal.
So you flunked Biology too? Actually, that's just another of your false equivocations. Thank you for demonstrating your lack of common sense.

The United States is a civilized nation. We are a nation of laws. We take care of people. That's what the Statue of Liberty signifies to the world. We used to be the world's moral leader. Now we're proving we have no morals at all. You claim to be pro-life, yet you support putting little children in cages. Maybe you should care as much about the children who are alive as you do about those who haven't been born.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16046
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Board Demographics

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:16 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:54 pm
Wow. I never thought this thread I made would make it this far.

So who's gay?

Who's a trans?

Who's black?

Are you ashamed?
I"m guessing you're ashamed of making an idiot of yourself.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28264
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Board Demographics

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:21 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:39 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:15 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 pm
:o:

There's a reason I'm asking, I'll hold it against some here later.
Brilliant. You can choose gay, hetero, and transgender, all at the same time. Love the accuracy of your poll.
To each his own.
If this was code, the app would crash. Perhaps you missed that point. There is no logic involved, hence the results make no sense.
Neither do 112 genders....
Makes more sense than just two genders. If there were just two genders we wouldn't be observing gender-bending in nature, and yet it happens all the time.
Nature. So polar bears and humans are the same now.

Why do you love trannys so bad? You and evil. You care about torturing terrorists, you care about Illegal alien trash. WTF is wrong with you?

I know. You're a liberal.
So you flunked Biology too? Actually, that's just another of your false equivocations. Thank you for demonstrating your lack of common sense.

The United States is a civilized nation. We are a nation of laws. We take care of people. That's what the Statue of Liberty signifies to the world. We used to be the world's moral leader. Now we're proving we have no morals at all. You claim to be pro-life, yet you support putting little children in cages. Maybe you should care as much about the children who are alive as you do about those who haven't been born.
So you can't say how I flunked biology, just do a vague retort like your boy ly'in (I'm right, you're wrong.).

We take care of people? No, they do that in communist countries moron.

Did you see that stupid comment I threaded about caring for terrorists then executing them????? You talk like you're on drugs or just plain stupid!!!!!

We still are the worlds moral leader, ashole!!!!! Get the F#CK out of my country if you dont' like it and take that little pos BB!!!!!
0 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16046
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Board Demographics

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:50 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:53 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:39 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:15 am
psk836 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:10 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:15 pm
:o:

There's a reason I'm asking, I'll hold it against some here later.
Brilliant. You can choose gay, hetero, and transgender, all at the same time. Love the accuracy of your poll.
To each his own.
If this was code, the app would crash. Perhaps you missed that point. There is no logic involved, hence the results make no sense.
Neither do 112 genders....
Makes more sense than just two genders. If there were just two genders we wouldn't be observing gender-bending in nature, and yet it happens all the time.
Nature. So polar bears and humans are the same now.

Why do you love trannys so bad? You and evil. You care about torturing terrorists, you care about Illegal alien trash. WTF is wrong with you?

I know. You're a liberal.
So you flunked Biology too? Actually, that's just another of your false equivocations. Thank you for demonstrating your lack of common sense.

The United States is a civilized nation. We are a nation of laws. We take care of people. That's what the Statue of Liberty signifies to the world. We used to be the world's moral leader. Now we're proving we have no morals at all. You claim to be pro-life, yet you support putting little children in cages. Maybe you should care as much about the children who are alive as you do about those who haven't been born.
So you can't say how I flunked biology, just do a vague retort like your boy ly'in (I'm right, you're wrong.).

We take care of people? No, they do that in communist countries moron.

Did you see that stupid comment I threaded about caring for terrorists then executing them????? You talk like you're on drugs or just plain stupid!!!!!

We still are the worlds moral leader, ashole!!!!! Get the F#CK out of my country if you dont' like it and take that little pos BB!!!!!
I'm very clear you flunked biology. Your lack of understanding of how reproduction works is amazing. You are part of the animal kingdom. A mammal if you will. There is no difference between how you (a human mammal) and a polar bear (non-human mammal) reproduce. Both go through the same stages; germinal stage, the embryonic stage, and the fetal stage. it all starts with a zygote. And for the first week or two, the zygote isn't even attached to the uterus. Until the zygote implants itself in the uterus, pregnancy isn't possible. That's why you couldn't answer when life begins. You really don't know.

If we're still the world's moral leader, please show me some evidence. Right now it looks like the president is making enemies of our allies and cozying up to despots and dictators.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply