Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
maxwell
Nobility
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by maxwell » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:22 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:18 pm
History can repeat itself.
It already did, dumbass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTioTkHcB0
Yes. Glad you agree.
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25757
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 pm

maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:22 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:18 pm
History can repeat itself.
It already did, dumbass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTioTkHcB0
Yes. Glad you agree.
No, you want to ignore that (because YOUR party did it, a democrap), yet you're trying to spin how we treat criminals from other countries.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
maxwell
Nobility
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by maxwell » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:39 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:22 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:18 pm
History can repeat itself.
It already did, dumbass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTioTkHcB0
Yes. Glad you agree.
No, you want to ignore that (because YOUR party did it, a democrap), yet you're trying to spin how we treat criminals from other countries.
What makes you think I am a Democrat? Because I disagree with you?

Fail on your part, bs.
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25757
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:17 pm

maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:39 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:22 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:18 pm
History can repeat itself.
It already did, dumbass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTioTkHcB0
Yes. Glad you agree.
No, you want to ignore that (because YOUR party did it, a democrap), yet you're trying to spin how we treat criminals from other countries.
What makes you think I am a Democrat? Because I disagree with you?

Fail on your part, bs.
Because that's what it Democrat always does, asked why someone thinks they're that. A republican will identify himself. Plus the fact that everything you say is liberal based. Tax the rich, global warming, more regulations, feel sorry for terrorists, feel sorry for illegals, ect
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
maxwell
Nobility
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by maxwell » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:26 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:17 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:39 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:22 pm
maxwell wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:18 pm
History can repeat itself.
It already did, dumbass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTioTkHcB0
Yes. Glad you agree.
No, you want to ignore that (because YOUR party did it, a democrap), yet you're trying to spin how we treat criminals from other countries.
What makes you think I am a Democrat? Because I disagree with you?

Fail on your part, bs.
Because that's what it Democrat always does, asked why someone thinks they're that. A republican will identify himself. Plus the fact that everything you say is liberal based. Tax the rich, global warming, more regulations, feel sorry for terrorists, feel sorry for illegals, ect
LOL. I believe in the death penalty & English as the official language & the fundamental right to bear arms. So guess what, bs?

Another fail on your part.

:lo2l:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6147
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:48 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:10 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:08 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:47 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:45 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:44 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:41 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:37 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:30 pm


It might work better with others who don’t have your history with her. Not engaging is an alternative strategy.
Better for who? I don't have a problem with her constant lies, attacks, and just plain hatefulness.
For the board. You don’t ? Strange . I know I don’t like all the hate on here.
It would be better for the board if she was just left alone to be hateful and attack people personally? That is strange.
No , it would be better for the board if there was less hate and animus overall. I would prefer none.
Then maybe you should consider talking to her about it.
I have. Some of these threads make my heart cry.
Then you know I'm right about her.
I don’t have enough information in the real world to answer that for sure . She is combative, but she also takes a lot of flak. I think many poster shows here take things too far. I don’t have a problem dealing with her here on a personal basis even though we disagree on some issues.
Disagreeing is what we do on this board. Civility, not so much.
Indeed.

I wish everyone could be as civil as I certainly am on this board..........even when my family is attacked as being a "filthy mixed breed"......and death is wished upon my children.

I wish you well in your endeavors to clean up the board.

All in all, a good board.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness
Posts: 1865
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:20 am

psk836 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 am
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/ ... at-border/

"The Trump administration isn’t changing the rules that pertain to separating an adult from the child. Those remain the same. Separation happens only if officials find that the adult is falsely claiming to be the child’s parent, or is a threat to the child, or is put into criminal proceedings.

It’s the last that is operative here. The past practice had been to give a free pass to an adult who is part of a family unit. The new Trump policy is to prosecute all adults. The idea is to send a signal that we are serious about our laws and to create a deterrent against re-entry. (Illegal entry is a misdemeanor, illegal re-entry a felony.)

When a migrant is prosecuted for illegal entry, he or she is taken into custody by the U.S. Marshals. In no circumstance anywhere in the U.S. do the marshals care for the children of people they take into custody. The child is taken into the custody of HHS, who cares for them at temporary shelters.

The criminal proceedings are exceptionally short, assuming there is no aggravating factor such as a prior illegal entity or another crime. The migrants generally plead guilty, and they are then sentenced to time served, typically all in the same day, although practices vary along the border. After this, they are returned to the custody of ICE.

If the adult then wants to go home, in keeping with the expedited order of removal that is issued as a matter of course, it’s relatively simple. The adult should be reunited quickly with his or her child, and the family returned home as a unit. In this scenario, there’s only a very brief separation.

Where it becomes much more of an issue is if the adult files an asylum claim. In that scenario, the adults are almost certainly going to be detained longer than the government is allowed to hold their children.

That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.

The clock ticking on the time the government can hold a child will almost always run out before an asylum claim is settled. The migrant is allowed ten days to seek an attorney, and there may be continuances or other complications."

Personally I think if you are intending to break the laws in our country to enter it then you probably shouldn't involve your children. Bear in mind that there is nothing illegal about entering any legal border crossing and claiming asylum. Any foreigner who does that will not be separated from their children as their case is being investigated.

As Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen put it:

"For those seeking asylum at ports of entry, we have continued the policy from previous Administrations and will only separate if the child is in danger, there is no custodial relationship between 'family' members, or if the adult has broken a law."
Great post psk and certainly should shut up the ignorance of the Left but you know it won't and they will begin their usual whine and misrepresenting the facts in order to excuse their lack of knowledge or ability to research for the truth
0 x

User avatar
donttreadonme
Serene Highness
Posts: 8659
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by donttreadonme » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:06 am

psk836 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:26 pm
donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:04 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:32 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:31 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:28 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:22 am
This headline certainly caught my eye: "DHS Secretary Slams 'Misreporting' of Immigration Practices: 'We Don't Have a Policy of Separating Families at Border. Period.' appears this morning in Townhall and the article sure plasters LIE across the Liberal posts and news reports that they have been whining for days.

:lo2l:
You are a liar and you think that's funny? Okay with me and nice to know you are honest about who you are.
:lo2l:
The wingbat doesn't understand Sessions' own words. SAD! :lo2l:

"If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Monday at a law enforcement conference in Scottsdale, Arizona"
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... ed-n872081
Maybe the illegals should listen to Sessions instead of Pelosi. It really is very basic. if you are coming here intending to break the law then don't bring kids (yours or anyone else's) along. Which is just common sense really, even for criminals.
"That's not the point, you low thinking numb skull.

Is the policy to separate families or not?"

Pissky is waiting for amgreatness.com to give him his daily talking points. :nesaitpas:

:rolling:
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15298
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:20 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 am
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/ ... at-border/

"The Trump administration isn’t changing the rules that pertain to separating an adult from the child. Those remain the same. Separation happens only if officials find that the adult is falsely claiming to be the child’s parent, or is a threat to the child, or is put into criminal proceedings.

It’s the last that is operative here. The past practice had been to give a free pass to an adult who is part of a family unit. The new Trump policy is to prosecute all adults. The idea is to send a signal that we are serious about our laws and to create a deterrent against re-entry. (Illegal entry is a misdemeanor, illegal re-entry a felony.)

When a migrant is prosecuted for illegal entry, he or she is taken into custody by the U.S. Marshals. In no circumstance anywhere in the U.S. do the marshals care for the children of people they take into custody. The child is taken into the custody of HHS, who cares for them at temporary shelters.

The criminal proceedings are exceptionally short, assuming there is no aggravating factor such as a prior illegal entity or another crime. The migrants generally plead guilty, and they are then sentenced to time served, typically all in the same day, although practices vary along the border. After this, they are returned to the custody of ICE.

If the adult then wants to go home, in keeping with the expedited order of removal that is issued as a matter of course, it’s relatively simple. The adult should be reunited quickly with his or her child, and the family returned home as a unit. In this scenario, there’s only a very brief separation.

Where it becomes much more of an issue is if the adult files an asylum claim. In that scenario, the adults are almost certainly going to be detained longer than the government is allowed to hold their children.

That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.

The clock ticking on the time the government can hold a child will almost always run out before an asylum claim is settled. The migrant is allowed ten days to seek an attorney, and there may be continuances or other complications."

Personally I think if you are intending to break the laws in our country to enter it then you probably shouldn't involve your children. Bear in mind that there is nothing illegal about entering any legal border crossing and claiming asylum. Any foreigner who does that will not be separated from their children as their case is being investigated.

As Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen put it:

"For those seeking asylum at ports of entry, we have continued the policy from previous Administrations and will only separate if the child is in danger, there is no custodial relationship between 'family' members, or if the adult has broken a law."
Great post psk and certainly should shut up the ignorance of the Left but you know it won't and they will begin their usual whine and misrepresenting the facts in order to excuse their lack of knowledge or ability to research for the truth
The president can change this whenever he wants. It's his choice. To put this on children, whose parents are seeking asylum, is wrong.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness
Posts: 1865
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Correcting the False Information (Lies)

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:17 am

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:20 am
psk836 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 am
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/ ... at-border/

"The Trump administration isn’t changing the rules that pertain to separating an adult from the child. Those remain the same. Separation happens only if officials find that the adult is falsely claiming to be the child’s parent, or is a threat to the child, or is put into criminal proceedings.

It’s the last that is operative here. The past practice had been to give a free pass to an adult who is part of a family unit. The new Trump policy is to prosecute all adults. The idea is to send a signal that we are serious about our laws and to create a deterrent against re-entry. (Illegal entry is a misdemeanor, illegal re-entry a felony.)

When a migrant is prosecuted for illegal entry, he or she is taken into custody by the U.S. Marshals. In no circumstance anywhere in the U.S. do the marshals care for the children of people they take into custody. The child is taken into the custody of HHS, who cares for them at temporary shelters.

The criminal proceedings are exceptionally short, assuming there is no aggravating factor such as a prior illegal entity or another crime. The migrants generally plead guilty, and they are then sentenced to time served, typically all in the same day, although practices vary along the border. After this, they are returned to the custody of ICE.

If the adult then wants to go home, in keeping with the expedited order of removal that is issued as a matter of course, it’s relatively simple. The adult should be reunited quickly with his or her child, and the family returned home as a unit. In this scenario, there’s only a very brief separation.

Where it becomes much more of an issue is if the adult files an asylum claim. In that scenario, the adults are almost certainly going to be detained longer than the government is allowed to hold their children.

That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.

The clock ticking on the time the government can hold a child will almost always run out before an asylum claim is settled. The migrant is allowed ten days to seek an attorney, and there may be continuances or other complications."

Personally I think if you are intending to break the laws in our country to enter it then you probably shouldn't involve your children. Bear in mind that there is nothing illegal about entering any legal border crossing and claiming asylum. Any foreigner who does that will not be separated from their children as their case is being investigated.

As Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen put it:

"For those seeking asylum at ports of entry, we have continued the policy from previous Administrations and will only separate if the child is in danger, there is no custodial relationship between 'family' members, or if the adult has broken a law."
Great post psk and certainly should shut up the ignorance of the Left but you know it won't and they will begin their usual whine and misrepresenting the facts in order to excuse their lack of knowledge or ability to research for the truth
The president can change this whenever he wants. It's his choice. To put this on children, whose parents are seeking asylum, is wrong.
Change it to what?....perhaps send the children to prison with their parents? Did you ever consider how much better they are being treated than they were getting to the Mexican border from wherever they came? No one is for mistreating kids but their parents certainly didn't take that into consideration when they chose to break the law.
0 x

Post Reply