Student, teacher hospitalized after shooting at Indiana middle school

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Student, teacher hospitalized after shooting at Indiana middle school

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 25, 2018 2:25 pm

It's literally becoming a daily occurrence. Will Ollie "gun-runner" North be checking the labs?

------------

EMILY SHAPIRO
Good Morning America May 25, 2018

A middle school boy allegedly opened fire at an Indiana school Friday morning, police said, leaving a teacher and another student injured –- the latest in a string of school shootings this year.

The two victims were taken to local hospitals after the shooting at Noblesville West Middle School, located about 27 miles north of Indianapolis, according to Noblesville police. Authorities did not provide their conditions.

Families of the victims have been notified, said Indiana State Police spokesman Sgt. John Perrine.

The suspect, a male student, is in custody, Noblesville police said.

------------

I have an idea. Let's do nothing.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Re: Student, teacher hospitalized after shooting at Indiana middle school

Post by brookboy123 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:58 pm

"Thoughts and prayers" are ALL the American sewer of gun violence has to offer.

disgraziata.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri May 25, 2018 3:01 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:58 pm

disgraziata.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 25, 2018 3:07 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:25 pm
It's literally becoming a daily occurrence. Will Ollie "gun-runner" North be checking the labs?

------------

EMILY SHAPIRO

A middle school boy allegedly opened fire at an Indiana school Friday morning, police said, leaving a teacher and another student injured –- the latest in a string of school shootings this year.

The two victims were taken to local hospitals after the shooting at Noblesville West Middle School, located about 27 miles north of Indianapolis, according to Noblesville police. Authorities did not provide their conditions.

Families of the victims have been notified, said Indiana State Police spokesman Sgt. John Perrine.

------------

How about you shut your damn mouth, you LWNJ pos.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri May 25, 2018 3:08 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:58 pm

disgraziata.
What do you want, you little sh#thead????? There are already plenty of gun laws, dumbass.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:16 am

evilconempire wrote:

------------

EMILY SHAPIRO

------------

Indeed.

The gun scum and their whores in Congress want NOTHING done.

I mock the filth that offer their "thoughts and prayers" and nothing else.

Is a country that gleefully does nothing while it's children are slaughtered in their schools worthy of even one drop of blood in defense?

:snake:
0 x

stuporstitionist
Majesty

Post by stuporstitionist » Sat May 26, 2018 7:46 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:08 pm
There are already plenty of gun laws, dumbass.
Obviously not enough of them since kids are being shot almost daily. Why are you happy with the status quo (means "the existing state of affairs")?
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 am

evilconempire wrote:

------------

EMILY SHAPIRO

------------

So what is your solution ? What do you want the government at various levels to do ? Be specific, instead of saying the typical “we need common sense gun laws”. For example do you want to ban all semi-auto rifles ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 pm

chucky wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 am
evilconempire wrote:

------------

EMILY SHAPIRO

------------

So what is your solution ? What do you want the government at various levels to do ? Be specific, instead of saying the typical “we need common sense gun laws”. For example do you want to ban all semi-auto rifles ?
I’ve been specific many times. Do you really not remember?
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Sat May 26, 2018 2:18 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 am
evilconempire wrote:

------------

EMILY SHAPIRO

------------

I’ve been specific many times. Do you really not remember?
It should be easy then for you to state your current position. How about high capacity military style semi-auto weapons ? Do you want a federal ban on them.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier