"thoughts and prayers".......

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Re: "thoughts and prayers".......

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon May 21, 2018 6:54 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:05 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:15 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 12:07 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:09 pm
stuporstitionist wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:14 pm
While Trump is busy thinking about possibly, maybe someday moving on bump stocks, here in Ct we actually moved on the issue and banned them.
CT, a liberal democrap voting gun control state. Idiots living there, stuck in the past.

So are crooks gonna obey those bans?
If bump stocks have been outlawed and are no longer being manufactured, crooks won't have access to them.
Lol!!!!! Yeah, just like with drugs! No one has access to them! What a loser.
It takes a real loser to try and foment that argument. If we outlaw smoking only outlaws will smoke? If we outlaw drunk driving only outlaws will drink and drive? It takes a truly vapid brain to posit that prohibition is untenable if 100 percent compliance is not achievable.

Drunk driving is prohibited. Do we have 100 percent compliance? Underage smoking is prohibited. Do we have 100 percent compliance? And the list goes on forever, as does the vapid nature of your very lonely brain cell.
Thanks for backing up what I said.

Yes, people who don't obey the law will smoke and drink & drive.

And if that last sentence is true, I have one more than you.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon May 21, 2018 8:22 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:54 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:
While Trump is busy thinking about possibly, maybe someday moving on bump stocks, here in Ct we actually moved on the issue and banned them.
CT, a liberal democrap voting gun control state. Idiots living there, stuck in the past.

If bump stocks have been outlawed and are no longer being manufactured, crooks won't have access to them.
It takes a real loser to try and foment that argument. If we outlaw smoking only outlaws will smoke? If we outlaw drunk driving only outlaws will drink and drive? It takes a truly vapid brain to posit that prohibition is untenable if 100 percent compliance is not achievable.

Drunk driving is prohibited. Do we have 100 percent compliance? Underage smoking is prohibited. Do we have 100 percent compliance? And the list goes on forever, as does the vapid nature of your very lonely brain cell.

it's good to see that you agree that bump stocks should be outlawed. It's also good to see you have a great imagination. And how amazing that you demonstrate the inverse relationship between the size of your mouth and the size of your brain. You should have as many brain cells as you have teeth, or is one accurate for both?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue May 22, 2018 12:23 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:22 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

it's good to see that you agree that bump stocks should be outlawed. It's also good to see you have a great imagination. And how amazing that you demonstrate the inverse relationship between the size of your mouth and the size of your brain. You should have as many brain cells as you have teeth, or is one accurate for both?
Lol, nobrain you're a joke. You aren't as dumb as that pos COWARD BB, but at least you try. I'll give you that.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Tue May 22, 2018 3:07 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 12:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:22 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
stuporstitionist wrote:

Lol, nobrain you're a joke. You aren't as dumb as that pos COWARD BB, but at least you try. I'll give you that.
If I'm a joke then you shouldn't be afraid to debate me... but you keep running away... just like a little boy who got his feelings hurt... tell me.. has ted told you how that dangerous shotgun would have caused the Vegas massacre?
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius