Jim Bakker: God Gave Us Scientists to Cure Cancer, But They “Were Aborted”

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: Jim Bakker: God Gave Us Scientists to Cure Cancer, But They “Were Aborted”

Post by chucky » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Con man and convicted felon Jim Bakker is one of the all time best TV preachers going back to his PTL days in the 70s. It was real funny stuff to watch .

1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:50 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:02 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:42 pm
APRIL 24, 2018 BY HEMANT MEHTA

Did you know we were this|close to finding a cure for cancer? Two scientists were well on their way to the discovery of a lifetime… unfortunately, they were aborted before they could publish their results.

That’s a True Fact™ according to televangelist Jim Bakker who made the comment on his show Monday while talking up anti-choice activist Janet Porter‘s proposed bill to outlaw abortion.

Well, if God said it, and “someone” heard it, and Jim Bakker is relaying that information at the end of a long game of Telephone, there’s no way it could be made up.

Though it’s worth mentioning that, by the same logic they’re using — in which abortions blocked the births of great scientists — abortions have also prevented the births of potential mass shooters and criminals. But you’ll never hear Bakker tell that story.
Jimmy Bakker........LOL!!!
Billy Maher...... Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Cahtah....... Lol!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shut up asshole
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:50 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:42 pm
APRIL 24, 2018 BY HEMANT MEHTA

Did you know we were this|close to finding a cure for cancer? Two scientists were well on their way to the discovery of a lifetime… unfortunately, they were aborted before they could publish their results.

That’s a True Fact™ according to televangelist Jim Bakker who made the comment on his show Monday while talking up anti-choice activist Janet Porter‘s proposed bill to outlaw abortion.

Well, if God said it, and “someone” heard it, and Jim Bakker is relaying that information at the end of a long game of Telephone, there’s no way it could be made up.

Though it’s worth mentioning that, by the same logic they’re using — in which abortions blocked the births of great scientists — abortions have also prevented the births of potential mass shooters and criminals. But you’ll never hear Bakker tell that story.
Might as well. Can you prove otherwise, Lance the gay atheist?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:35 am

chucky wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:59 pm
Con man and convicted felon Jim Bakker is one of the all time best TV preachers going back to his PTL days in the 70s. It was real funny stuff to watch .

LOL!!!

I can't believe the level of stupidity of those filthy "preachers" and the millions [?] of nitwits who support them.

Filthy preachers.....uh-oh, I guess I am redundant.

prostitutes.....preachers......politicians......practitioners of the world's oldest professions.
2 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:39 am

Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:47 pm
".....abortions have also prevented the births of potential mass shooters and criminals...."

so kill 'em all k got it :rolling:
There are many who believe the current downturn in crime may be a result of legal abortions.

2 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:33 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:35 am
chucky wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:59 pm

LOL!!!

I can't believe the level of stupidity of those filthy "preachers" and the millions [?] of nitwits who support them.

Filthy preachers.....uh-oh, I guess I am redundant.

prostitutes.....preachers......politicians......practitioners of the world's oldest professions.
Your talking points are getting old, boy. You support a traitor to this country and a mass murderer, so that shows us all the level you are on. Sorry dallas & chucky, I know this thing is your buddy.
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:52 pm

That is Jim Baker? What plastic surgery can do with money from his "followers" can do I guess.
1 x