this must be progressives' favorite show!

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

Re: this must be progressives' favorite show!

Post by I am Z » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 am
"it's total and complete bullsht, backed up by a serious mental flaw in the individual."

Your opinion is well-known, but on what medically-supported evidence are you basing the "serious mental flaw" on?
are you referring to biological differences between a normal male and a normal female?

because, I believe that's fairly peer reviewed, is it not?

:lo2l:
1 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:13 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
"it's total and complete bullsht, backed up by a serious mental flaw in the individual."

Your opinion is well-known, but on what medically-supported evidence are you basing the "serious mental flaw" on?
are you referring to biological differences between a normal male and a normal female?

No, clearly I'm referring to your proclamation of "a serious mental flaw."
So you can't or won't say. Got it.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:14 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:13 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

wow, that went right over your head........

think now....the key was "normal".
that ought to help you.

because anyone who is confused as to their gender being trapped in the wrong body is clearly not normal.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:57 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

that ought to help you.

because anyone who is confused as to their gender being trapped in the wrong body is clearly not normal.
LOL So anything that is not "normal" is proof of "a serious mental flaw"? Most people aren't bigots, which means that you are not normal. Therefore, you suffer "a serious mental flaw." See I can do it too. :lo2l:

So nothing to support your claim of "a serious mental flaw." We can be done here now
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:32 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:57 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

that ought to help you.

LOL So anything that is not "normal" is proof of "a serious mental flaw"? Most people aren't bigots, which means that you are not normal. Therefore, you suffer "a serious mental flaw." See I can do it too. :lo2l:

So nothing to support your claim of "a serious mental flaw." We can be done here now
oh, you speak for everyone? lol

you know the difference between normal, heterosexual people and those who are confused. you're just playing stupid....and doing it fairly well!
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:15 pm

I am Z wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

that ought to help you.

you know the difference between normal, heterosexual people and those who are confused. you're just playing stupid....and doing it fairly well!
No, I speak for me. I didn’t try to speak for anyone but me. Are you day-drinking again.

I know that normal heterosexual people can be confused so I’m not sure what differences between those three things you’re looking for. You know, I might just have been right after all and you do have “a serious mental flaw.”
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:15 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:15 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

that ought to help you.

No, I speak for me. I didn’t try to speak for anyone but me. Are you day-drinking again.

I know that normal heterosexual people can be confused so I’m not sure what differences between those three things you’re looking for. You know, I might just have been right after all and you do have “a serious mental flaw.”

yeah, you spoke for most people..................................Most people aren't bigots,

you just forgot, immediately. got any more lies?

and normal, heterosexual people are just that....normal. someone who feels "trapped" in the wrong biological body? well, they're not normal but I'm sure you think so!

:rolling:
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:35 am

I am Z wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:15 am
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

that ought to help you.

yeah, you spoke for most people..................................Most people aren't bigots,

and normal, heterosexual people are just that....normal. someone who feels "trapped" in the wrong biological body? well, they're not normal but I'm sure you think so!

Except for that is not speaking for them. I don’t think you’ll understand why.

Your obsession with normal is fun to watch. You’re doing a fine job of trying to move this away from your baseless “severe mental flaw “ claim. Just not good enough.
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:56 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:35 am
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

that ought to help you.

Your obsession with normal is fun to watch. You’re doing a fine job of trying to move this away from your baseless “severe mental flaw “ claim. Just not good enough.
lol!!!

I'm not surprised that you think it's "normal" for a man to want to become a woman!!!!!!

oh sht....don't stop, please!
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:01 pm

I am Z wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:56 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:35 am
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

that ought to help you.

lol!!!

I'm not surprised that you think it's "normal" for a man to want to become a woman!!!!!!

oh sht....don't stop, please!
Now you can surely show where I said that’s what I think, right? So why don’t you go ahead and provide the quote of me that supports it.

Why would I stop? Making you look foolish is highly entertaining
0 x