CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28943
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:05 am

Headlines:
Melania Trump masters the moment at state dinner
Melania's accessory that stole the show

She sure didn't want to hold the popular-vote-losing man-child's hand. Luckily Macron was more than willing to. She did sport the hat well though.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
psk836
Serene Highness
Posts: 8815
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by psk836 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:31 am

Makes Michelle O look like a fat assed pig who dressed like a Third World water toter.
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28943
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:37 am

Image
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
psk836
Serene Highness
Posts: 8815
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Re: CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by psk836 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am

Just sayin'....
1 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2317
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:09 am

psk836 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am
Just sayin'....
He's never wrong and after several years of posting on these boards I have never seen him admit being wrong or apologizing to anyone for his nastiness.
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28943
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:13 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:09 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am
Just sayin'....
He's never wrong and after several years of posting on these boards I have never seen him admit being wrong or apologizing to anyone for his nastiness.
Of course you have. You're just to hateful and dishonest to admit it.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Royal Highness
Posts: 1824
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by Scooter » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:26 am

Popular vote doesn't win elections, you sore loserman crybaby! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
0 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28943
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:26 am

Image
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2317
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:30 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:13 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:09 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am
Just sayin'....
He's never wrong and after several years of posting on these boards I have never seen him admit being wrong or apologizing to anyone for his nastiness.
Of course you have. You're just to hateful and dishonest to admit it.
Produce one
1 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28943
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: CNN gushes over Melania yesterday

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:32 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:30 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:13 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:09 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am
Just sayin'....
He's never wrong and after several years of posting on these boards I have never seen him admit being wrong or apologizing to anyone for his nastiness.
Of course you have. You're just to hateful and dishonest to admit it.
Produce one
LOL Right after you produce this post where I said I'm never wrong.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Post Reply