✡ Two Jews and a War

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

✡ Two Jews and a War

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:19 pm

0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: ✡ Two Jews and a War

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Noam Chumpsky, :lo2l:
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:23 pm
► Yup, a genius with a tenured professorship in the public sector
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
A genius with really stupid ideas.
0 x
☪ "The Battle Cry of The Moronic......America---Love it or Leave it", brokebackboy, "he is right", evilcommie

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:40 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
► Name one
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:49 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:40 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
► Name one
"The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people."

What an idiot.

“It’s only terrorism if they do it to us. When we do much worse to them, it’s not terrorism.”

This pos hasn't been to the middle east.

“It’s ridiculous to talk about freedom in a society dominated by huge corporations. What kind of freedom is there inside a corporation? They’re totalitarian institutions – you take orders from above and maybe give them to people below you. There’s about as much freedom as under Stalinism.”

What a f#cking moron. Who employs most of Americans?? No one was force to work for one.

Anything else, Mike?
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:53 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:49 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
► Name one
"The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people."

What an idiot.

“It’s only terrorism if they do it to us. When we do much worse to them, it’s not terrorism.”

“It’s ridiculous to talk about freedom in a society dominated by huge corporations. What kind of freedom is there inside a corporation? They’re totalitarian institutions – you take orders from above and maybe give them to people below you. There’s about as much freedom as under Stalinism.”

What a f#cking moron. Who employs most of Americans?? No one was force to work for one.

Anything else, Mike?
► Hes right. Fearmongering is the way to gain power.

And corporations are increasingly unaccountable (deregulated) institutions.
1 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:53 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
► Name one

What an idiot.

Anything else, Mike?

Right. The way the communists/democrats do it.

Corporations are private companies that want to make a living, and none of your business what they should be over regulated with.

Man, you are insane. You repeat the same $#@% over and over like a parrot, expecting a different outcome.

Now, if you worked for a corporation, would you want it to be regulated to death? Bite the hand that feeds you mike? Yes, you do. You WANT to lose your job. The corporation I worked for 10 years ago before 0bama was very good to me. Recently, pretty good. 0bamacare effed up everything, made everything tighter and over regulated (like how you want).
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:06 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
► Name one

What an idiot.

Anything else, Mike?

Corporations are private companies that want to make a living, and none of your business what they should be over regulated with.

Man, you are insane. You repeat the same scheiße over and over like a parrot, expecting a different outcome.

Now, if you worked for a corporation, would you want it to be regulated to death? Bite the hand that feeds you mike? Yes, you do. You WANT to lose your job. The corporation I worked for 10 years ago before 0bama was very good to me. Recently, pretty good. 0bamacare effed up everything, made everything tighter and over regulated (like how you want).
► What Democrat is a Communist. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think You’re just calling people names and have no idea what you’re talking about
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:39 pm

Tejanochimbo wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:06 pm
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tejanochimbo wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
► Name one

What an idiot.

Anything else, Mike?

Man, you are insane. You repeat the same scheiße over and over like a parrot, expecting a different outcome.

► What Democrat is a Communist. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think You’re just calling people names and have no idea what you’re talking about
How about Bernie boy? Any of them that lean that way, or want more gov't/regulations. Oh, I know what I'm talking about.
0 x