DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by evilconempire » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:10 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:38 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:14 am
Sometimes I think the moonies go out of their way to get the story wrong.

Republicans fear political risk in Senate races as House moves to extend tax cuts

Heading into a contentious campaign for control of Congress, Republicans are increasingly divided over how to bolster their signature legislative achievement — a $1.5 trillion tax cut — amid signs it is not the political gift they had expected it to be last year.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) aims to pass another massive tax cut this summer, which Republicans hope will rev up the GOP base and improve the standing of Republicans at the polls.

But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is under pressure to block a vote, which Republican campaign strategists worry could allow red-state Democrats to vote for additional tax cuts and undermine one of the GOP’s most effective lines of attack in conservative-leaning states: that Democrats voted against a big tax cut last December.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... story.html
And nobrain's story is of course someone else's thoughts.
Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
I he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
Seriously? I guess you haven't been looking. They're still out soliciting. They're still having mass wedding ceremonies. And they're still doing their best to buy politicians. And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them.

As for Hannity, he calls himself a journalist. it's a lie, just like the lies he calls facts.
If you want to attack me at least start with the truth. I DO NOT support the Moonies and that should be obvious being I didn't even know they were still out there. Never have I heard Hannity refer to himself as a "journalist" but then I am not a regular viewer so I will have to take your word on it although I am doubtful that you know what you are talking about.
My apologies that you see this as an attack. It is not meant to be. And I understand the confusion around Hannity. Seems he doesn't really know himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d-as-such/

I believe that should be sufficient to prove that I know about that which I speak.
Did you miss this part of what you posted:
"I'm not a journalist jackass. I'm a talk host." which was what he said about himself.
“I'm a journalist,” he said. “But I'm an advocacy journalist or an opinion journalist.” - Sean Hannity
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/maga ... ty-go.html
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:27 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:10 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:38 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
I he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
Seriously? I guess you haven't been looking. They're still out soliciting. They're still having mass wedding ceremonies. And they're still doing their best to buy politicians. And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them.

As for Hannity, he calls himself a journalist. it's a lie, just like the lies he calls facts.
If you want to attack me at least start with the truth. I DO NOT support the Moonies and that should be obvious being I didn't even know they were still out there. Never have I heard Hannity refer to himself as a "journalist" but then I am not a regular viewer so I will have to take your word on it although I am doubtful that you know what you are talking about.
My apologies that you see this as an attack. It is not meant to be. And I understand the confusion around Hannity. Seems he doesn't really know himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d-as-such/

I believe that should be sufficient to prove that I know about that which I speak.
Did you miss this part of what you posted:
"I'm not a journalist jackass. I'm a talk host." which was what he said about himself.
“I'm a journalist,” he said. “But I'm an advocacy journalist or an opinion journalist.” - Sean Hannity
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/maga ... ty-go.html
Nowadays journalists are few and far between. He isn’t one of them.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:57 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:23 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:06 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:28 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:00 pm
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Republicans fear political risk in Senate races as House moves to extend tax cuts

Heading into a contentious campaign for control of Congress, Republicans are increasingly divided over how to bolster their signature legislative achievement — a $1.5 trillion tax cut — amid signs it is not the political gift they had expected it to be last year.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) aims to pass another massive tax cut this summer, which Republicans hope will rev up the GOP base and improve the standing of Republicans at the polls.

But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is under pressure to block a vote, which Republican campaign strategists worry could allow red-state Democrats to vote for additional tax cuts and undermine one of the GOP’s most effective lines of attack in conservative-leaning states: that Democrats voted against a big tax cut last December.

Blow that "moonies" crap out of your ass.
You keep flop flopping. Do you want to discuss whether or not I published someone else's thoughts, or would you like to discuss the efficacy of the moonies and their cult?

Wait a minute. That's asking you to think and you've already communicated that you can't.
No. I already know you can't post your own thoughts.
Thanks for proving, once again, your inability to discuss a topic.
you're the one who's unable, or should i say unwilling to discuss the topic which is "DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS," you consistently change the topics on the message board because you are as you say are "intellectually dishonest," you support left-wing ideas and reject conservative views and have been caught lying on numerous occasions, btw if you wish to discuss the views or activities of religions you need to go to the "religion" board, but of course you should already know that, lol!!
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:56 pm

antilib wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:57 am
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

You keep flop flopping. Do you want to discuss whether or not I published someone else's thoughts, or would you like to discuss the efficacy of the moonies and their cult?

Wait a minute. That's asking you to think and you've already communicated that you can't.
you're the one who's unable, or should i say unwilling to discuss the topic which is "DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS," you consistently change the topics on the message board because as you say are "intellectually dishonest," you support left-wing ideas and reject conservative views and have been caught lying on numerous occasions, btw if you wish to discuss the views or activities of religions you need to go to the "religion" board, but of course you should already know that, lol!!
I see your reading skills once again outrun your comprehension skills. Maybe you missed the fact that the moonies got the story wrong?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:58 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:56 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

you're the one who's unable, or should i say unwilling to discuss the topic which is "DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS," you consistently change the topics on the message board because as you say are "intellectually dishonest," you support left-wing ideas and reject conservative views and have been caught lying on numerous occasions, btw if you wish to discuss the views or activities of religions you need to go to the "religion" board, but of course you should already know that, lol!!
I see your reading skills once again outrun your comprehension skills. Maybe you missed the fact that the moonies got the story wrong?
Here he goes with that moonies crap again.
0 x
☪ You can't be for the worker but against corporations/the wealthy at the same time.

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:30 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:58 pm
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Here he goes with that moonies crap again.
Who owns the Washington Times? Yes, that would be the moonies, who got the story wrong. Or maybe they lied.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:40 pm

nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

it's amusing to see you're not man enough to discuss topics, you change the subject like a little child who doesn't want to grow up, not to mention you fail to continue to post proof for your claims as you go along even though you insist you did, lol!!

0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:45 pm

antilib wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

it's amusing to see you're not man enough to discuss topics, you change the subject like a little child who doesn't want to grow up, not to mention you fail to continue to post proof for your claims as you go along even though you insist you did, lol!!

[youtube][/youtube]
Sometimes I really wonder about you. If you think the moonies got the story right, show me your evidence. That's how a discussion works. That you can't figure out that I'm saying the moonies got the story wrong is part of how a debate works. I say they got the story wrong and I provided the evidence. How is that not DISCUSSING the topic.

Or maybe you didn't click the link I provided? Or maybe you couldn't find it? Or maybe you just ignored it and starting making your *sshol* jealous with the stuff coming out of your mouth?
0 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:35 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:45 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Sometimes I really wonder about you. If you think the moonies got the story right, show me your evidence. That's how a discussion works. That you can't figure out that I'm saying the moonies got the story wrong is part of how a debate works. I say they got the story wrong and I provided the evidence. How is that not DISCUSSING the topic.

Or maybe you didn't click the link I provided? Or maybe you couldn't find it? Or maybe you just ignored it and starting making your *sshol* jealous with the stuff coming out of your mouth?
>sometimes I really wonder about you. If you think the moonies got the story right, show me your evidence. That's how a discussion works<

first of all, it's not your place to dictate policy on how a discussion works, secondly, you're wrong, this is a message board, someone posts something and if you choose to agree or disagree it's up to the person who challenges the person who posted the original thread to prove/disprove what he/she posted, you seem to forget that because you always attempt to change the subject then accuse people when they challenge you of having less intelligence than you, but you're not so smart, i put you in your place all the time and all you can do is whine about it, get over it, big shot, i've just begun to torture you, lol!!
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:53 pm

antilib wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:35 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:45 pm
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
antilib wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]

>sometimes I really wonder about you. If you think the moonies got the story right, show me your evidence. That's how a discussion works<

first of all, it's not your place to dictate policy on how a discussion works, secondly, you're wrong, this is a message board, someone posts something and if you choose to agree or disagree it's up to the person who challenges the person who posted the original thread to prove/disprove what he/she posted, you seem to forget that because you always attempt to change the subject then accuse people when they challenge you of having less intelligence than you, but you're not so smart, i put you in your place all the time and all you can do is whine about it, get over it, big shot, i've just begun to torture you, lol!!
Was I dictating how a dicussion works, or was that just common sense you didn't recognize? Or maybe you didn't recognize that I provided my opinion and the proof to back my assertions, including my lnks, and all you can do is attack me. That says something. I have yet to see you provide anything to back the moonie's. or prove that I'm changing the subject.

So, are you going to discuss the topic, or are you going to continue to attack me?

(I hope that's not your tortue.)
0 x