DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
antilib
Global Moderator

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by antilib » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:56 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:14 am
Sometimes I think the moonies go out of their way to get the story wrong.

Republicans fear political risk in Senate races as House moves to extend tax cuts

Heading into a contentious campaign for control of Congress, Republicans are increasingly divided over how to bolster their signature legislative achievement — a $1.5 trillion tax cut — amid signs it is not the political gift they had expected it to be last year.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) aims to pass another massive tax cut this summer, which Republicans hope will rev up the GOP base and improve the standing of Republicans at the polls.

But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is under pressure to block a vote, which Republican campaign strategists worry could allow red-state Democrats to vote for additional tax cuts and undermine one of the GOP’s most effective lines of attack in conservative-leaning states: that Democrats voted against a big tax cut last December.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... story.html
And nobrain's story is of course someone else's thoughts.
Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
Your constant reference to "moonies" is rather disconcerting as I recall any "moonie" activity in this Country in many years. I also find no memory of ever calling Hannity a journalist or anything else other than a Commentator on FOX with his OPINION and what back up he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
exlax has no credibility to assign any kind of designation on anyone, when it comes to pointing out the fact that he's a left-winger he becomes a pathological liar, and he lies for the sake to win an argument, he even has to get the final word by being the last one to post on a thread, lol!!
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:00 am

antilib wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:56 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Republicans fear political risk in Senate races as House moves to extend tax cuts

Heading into a contentious campaign for control of Congress, Republicans are increasingly divided over how to bolster their signature legislative achievement — a $1.5 trillion tax cut — amid signs it is not the political gift they had expected it to be last year.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) aims to pass another massive tax cut this summer, which Republicans hope will rev up the GOP base and improve the standing of Republicans at the polls.

But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is under pressure to block a vote, which Republican campaign strategists worry could allow red-state Democrats to vote for additional tax cuts and undermine one of the GOP’s most effective lines of attack in conservative-leaning states: that Democrats voted against a big tax cut last December.

Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
Your constant reference to "moonies" is rather disconcerting as I recall any "moonie" activity in this Country in many years. I also find no memory of ever calling Hannity a journalist or anything else other than a Commentator on FOX with his OPINION and what back up he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
exlax has no credibility to assign any kind of designation on anyone, when it comes to pointing out the fact that he's a left-winger he becomes a pathological liar, and he lies for the sake to win an argument, he even has to get the final word by being the last one to post on a thread, lol!!
Thanks for providing exactly the credibility to claim I don't have. If I had no credibility you wouldn't have responded. And while you keep claiming I'm a left wing liberal, you continually refuse to prove it. You can't even define it. And you refuse to define 'liberal' or 'moderate' because you know how your silly you'll look.

Carry on. You're great entertainment.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:11 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:49 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Y

Do you want a second try at that first sentence? It doesn't make any sense and "country" isn't a proper noun requiring capitalization.
You're right. I should have inserted "don't" prior to recall. Thank you for catching that. I do like to be clear and accurate.
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:12 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:11 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:49 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Y

Do you want a second try at that first sentence? It doesn't make any sense and "country" isn't a proper noun requiring capitalization.
You're right. I should have inserted "don't" prior to recall. Thank you for catching that. I do like to be clear and accurate.
I look forward to a day when you achieve that goal.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:20 am

Getting back to the OP, it would seem that republicans s are having a hard time defending their record, so they're inventing an attack which isn't there.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:19 am

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:00 am
antilib wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:56 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
aluannie@q.com wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Y

Thanks for providing exactly the credibility to claim I don't have. If I had no credibility you wouldn't have responded. And while you keep claiming I'm a left wing liberal, you continually refuse to prove it. You can't even define it. And you refuse to define 'liberal' or 'moderate' because you know how your silly you'll look.

Carry on. You're great entertainment.
>If I had no credibility you wouldn't have responded<

first, that's not a true statement
second, you constantly refer to others of having no credibility and you respond
third, i responded to aluannie, not you

>And while you keep claiming I'm a left wing liberal, you continually refuse to prove it<

i don't have to, you prove it yourself, everyday, lol!!

>And you refuse to define 'liberal' or 'moderate' because you know how your silly you'll look<

you're a liberal because:

as i've told you numerous times but you seem to pretend i didn't, you support liberal thoughts and ideas and constantly criticize conservatives, if what i say is untrue i certainly haven't noticed anyone coming to bat for you, silly boy, lol!!
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:26 am

nolaxride wrote:

Now what are they cutting ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:24 pm

I sure hope the Democrats take over the House so they can re-write the code and get rid of the cap on state and local taxes.

I sure hope so.....it's save me THOUSANDS of dollars in Federal taxes.
1 x

antilib
Global Moderator

Post by antilib » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:08 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:24 pm
I sure hope the Democrats take over the House so they can re-write the code and get rid of the cap on state and local taxes.

I sure hope so.....it's save me THOUSANDS of dollars in Federal taxes.
Most Democrats will not honestly admit that they plan to raise taxes if they regain control of Washington. But they will raise taxes — you can bet on it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... democrats/
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:00 pm

nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Blow that "moonies" crap out of your ass.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters