DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15632
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by nolaxride » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:24 am

antilib wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:01 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 am
antilib wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:04 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:13 pm
antilib wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:23 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:17 pm
antilib wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:02 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:53 pm
antilib wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:35 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:45 pm


Sometimes I really wonder about you. If you think the moonies got the story right, show me your evidence. That's how a discussion works. That you can't figure out that I'm saying the moonies got the story wrong is part of how a debate works. I say they got the story wrong and I provided the evidence. How is that not DISCUSSING the topic.

Or maybe you didn't click the link I provided? Or maybe you couldn't find it? Or maybe you just ignored it and starting making your *sshol* jealous with the stuff coming out of your mouth?
>sometimes I really wonder about you. If you think the moonies got the story right, show me your evidence. That's how a discussion works<

first of all, it's not your place to dictate policy on how a discussion works, secondly, you're wrong, this is a message board, someone posts something and if you choose to agree or disagree it's up to the person who challenges the person who posted the original thread to prove/disprove what he/she posted, you seem to forget that because you always attempt to change the subject then accuse people when they challenge you of having less intelligence than you, but you're not so smart, i put you in your place all the time and all you can do is whine about it, get over it, big shot, i've just begun to torture you, lol!!
Was I dictating how a dicussion works, or was that just common sense you didn't recognize? Or maybe you didn't recognize that I provided my opinion and the proof to back my assertions, including my lnks, and all you can do is attack me. That says something. I have yet to see you provide anything to back the moonie's. or prove that I'm changing the subject.

So, are you going to discuss the topic, or are you going to continue to attack me?

(I hope that's not your tortue.)
>So, are you going to discuss the topic, or are you going to continue to attack me?<

i'll continue to point out the the topic was and is: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS, if you want to discuss religion go to the "religion" board, and don't cry about someone "going to continue to attack me" if you start the attack by criticizing others intellectual capacity first, dodo, lol!!
Where did I say anything about religion? This has nothing to do with the religion of the moonies. It has to do with the moonies as the managing force behind the Times.
lol, you can't get through a thread without lying, earlier you posted, "And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them," you're the one who brought up the claim about the unification movements beliefs, no one else!!
You seem to be having a crisis in comprehension today. I made one comment to make by way of explaining the 'moonies' which included a historical reference. And I made that to Mac, not you. So, except for that, what is your excuse for not debating the topic?
you are pathetic, i proved you lied, again, and to top it off you can't even keep up with time, the last time i posted on this thread was yesterday, also if you're so concerned with the fact you were talking to someone else then why are you insisting on debating a topic that you never do, lol?
You have proved nothing. I never brought religion into our discussion. You had to look outside of our thread to make you point. And, as I said before, I never used religion as an issue with the moonies.

One more time. If you want to debate the topic, bring it on. Or are you going to run away and hide behind your baseless accusations and stromy attacks?
again, you choose to be dishonest as i've pointed out on numerous occasions, then, as always, you go into your little spill about your advisory avoiding to debate the very thing you tried to change, the topic, face it, nolax, the reason you are a liar when it comes to politics is because you are a liberal, if you choose to continue to support liberal issues and attack conservative ones, especially on my threads, i will cyber-kick your puny little arse, can you dig it, lol?
There you go, running and deflecting. You can call me names, accuse me of anything you want, it doesn't change the fact that you're a coward. You are not capable of debating the point.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4535
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by antilib » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:24 am
antilib wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:01 am
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 am
antilib wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:04 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:13 pm
antilib wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:23 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:17 pm
antilib wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:02 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:53 pm
antilib wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:35 pm


>sometimes I really wonder about you. If you think the moonies got the story right, show me your evidence. That's how a discussion works<

first of all, it's not your place to dictate policy on how a discussion works, secondly, you're wrong, this is a message board, someone posts something and if you choose to agree or disagree it's up to the person who challenges the person who posted the original thread to prove/disprove what he/she posted, you seem to forget that because you always attempt to change the subject then accuse people when they challenge you of having less intelligence than you, but you're not so smart, i put you in your place all the time and all you can do is whine about it, get over it, big shot, i've just begun to torture you, lol!!
Was I dictating how a dicussion works, or was that just common sense you didn't recognize? Or maybe you didn't recognize that I provided my opinion and the proof to back my assertions, including my lnks, and all you can do is attack me. That says something. I have yet to see you provide anything to back the moonie's. or prove that I'm changing the subject.

So, are you going to discuss the topic, or are you going to continue to attack me?

(I hope that's not your tortue.)
>So, are you going to discuss the topic, or are you going to continue to attack me?<

i'll continue to point out the the topic was and is: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS, if you want to discuss religion go to the "religion" board, and don't cry about someone "going to continue to attack me" if you start the attack by criticizing others intellectual capacity first, dodo, lol!!
Where did I say anything about religion? This has nothing to do with the religion of the moonies. It has to do with the moonies as the managing force behind the Times.
lol, you can't get through a thread without lying, earlier you posted, "And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them," you're the one who brought up the claim about the unification movements beliefs, no one else!!
You seem to be having a crisis in comprehension today. I made one comment to make by way of explaining the 'moonies' which included a historical reference. And I made that to Mac, not you. So, except for that, what is your excuse for not debating the topic?
you are pathetic, i proved you lied, again, and to top it off you can't even keep up with time, the last time i posted on this thread was yesterday, also if you're so concerned with the fact you were talking to someone else then why are you insisting on debating a topic that you never do, lol?
You have proved nothing. I never brought religion into our discussion. You had to look outside of our thread to make you point. And, as I said before, I never used religion as an issue with the moonies.

One more time. If you want to debate the topic, bring it on. Or are you going to run away and hide behind your baseless accusations and stromy attacks?
again, you choose to be dishonest as i've pointed out on numerous occasions, then, as always, you go into your little spill about your advisory avoiding to debate the very thing you tried to change, the topic, face it, nolax, the reason you are a liar when it comes to politics is because you are a liberal, if you choose to continue to support liberal issues and attack conservative ones, especially on my threads, i will cyber-kick your puny little arse, can you dig it, lol?
There you go, running and deflecting. You can call me names, accuse me of anything you want, it doesn't change the fact that you're a coward. You are not capable of debating the point.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15632
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by nolaxride » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:25 pm

As expected, no debate. No thought. Get back to me when you have a clue.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply