DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Royal Highness
Posts: 1919
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:38 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:14 am
Sometimes I think the moonies go out of their way to get the story wrong.

Republicans fear political risk in Senate races as House moves to extend tax cuts

Heading into a contentious campaign for control of Congress, Republicans are increasingly divided over how to bolster their signature legislative achievement — a $1.5 trillion tax cut — amid signs it is not the political gift they had expected it to be last year.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) aims to pass another massive tax cut this summer, which Republicans hope will rev up the GOP base and improve the standing of Republicans at the polls.

But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is under pressure to block a vote, which Republican campaign strategists worry could allow red-state Democrats to vote for additional tax cuts and undermine one of the GOP’s most effective lines of attack in conservative-leaning states: that Democrats voted against a big tax cut last December.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... story.html
And nobrain's story is of course someone else's thoughts.
Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
I he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
Seriously? I guess you haven't been looking. They're still out soliciting. They're still having mass wedding ceremonies. And they're still doing their best to buy politicians. And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them.

As for Hannity, he calls himself a journalist. it's a lie, just like the lies he calls facts.
If you want to attack me at least start with the truth. I DO NOT support the Moonies and that should be obvious being I didn't even know they were still out there. Never have I heard Hannity refer to himself as a "journalist" but then I am not a regular viewer so I will have to take your word on it although I am doubtful that you know what you are talking about.
My apologies that you see this as an attack. It is not meant to be. And I understand the confusion around Hannity. Seems he doesn't really know himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d-as-such/

I believe that should be sufficient to prove that I know about that which I speak.
Did you miss this part of what you posted:
"I'm not a journalist jackass. I'm a talk host." which was what he said about himself.
0 x

User avatar
Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3535
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:19 am

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by Tejanochimbo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:10 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:38 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:14 am
Sometimes I think the moonies go out of their way to get the story wrong.

Republicans fear political risk in Senate races as House moves to extend tax cuts

Heading into a contentious campaign for control of Congress, Republicans are increasingly divided over how to bolster their signature legislative achievement — a $1.5 trillion tax cut — amid signs it is not the political gift they had expected it to be last year.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) aims to pass another massive tax cut this summer, which Republicans hope will rev up the GOP base and improve the standing of Republicans at the polls.

But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is under pressure to block a vote, which Republican campaign strategists worry could allow red-state Democrats to vote for additional tax cuts and undermine one of the GOP’s most effective lines of attack in conservative-leaning states: that Democrats voted against a big tax cut last December.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... story.html
And nobrain's story is of course someone else's thoughts.
Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
I he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
Seriously? I guess you haven't been looking. They're still out soliciting. They're still having mass wedding ceremonies. And they're still doing their best to buy politicians. And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them.

As for Hannity, he calls himself a journalist. it's a lie, just like the lies he calls facts.
If you want to attack me at least start with the truth. I DO NOT support the Moonies and that should be obvious being I didn't even know they were still out there. Never have I heard Hannity refer to himself as a "journalist" but then I am not a regular viewer so I will have to take your word on it although I am doubtful that you know what you are talking about.
My apologies that you see this as an attack. It is not meant to be. And I understand the confusion around Hannity. Seems he doesn't really know himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d-as-such/

I believe that should be sufficient to prove that I know about that which I speak.
Did you miss this part of what you posted:
"I'm not a journalist jackass. I'm a talk host." which was what he said about himself.
► He knows better than to make a claim like that, Mary

If he did, even you might not believe it
0 x
Mine owners did not find the gold, did not mine the gold, did not mill the gold, but by some weird alchemy all the gold belonged to them -Big Bill Haywood

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25874
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm

chucky wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:24 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:19 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:39 am
"The Republicans have made it clear FOR YEARS that NYS is their enemy"

oh that's rich
It may be rich.....and it's true........even long-time GOP Rep. Petey KIng, who dirties the NY #2 congressional seat with his IRA-loving ass, said that New Yorkers shouldn't give $$$ to the Republican party.

I believe he has since withdrawn from that statement........his GOP-masters in DC got to him.

I am dedicating my efforts and money to defeat Mr King and an empty suit, Lee Zeldin, who sits in the NY#1 seat in DC.

Long Island deserves better.
I blame Ryan, McConell and Trump for the screw job. I won’t vote GOP ever again unless they fix it , not that I voted GOP much in the past.
So then King and Zeldin have nothing to do with the high taxes that you pay in your blue state?

And if so, why dont' you vote them out?
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25874
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:35 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:19 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:39 am
"The Republicans have made it clear FOR YEARS that NYS is their enemy"

oh that's rich
It may be rich.....and it's true........even long-time GOP Rep. Petey KIng, who dirties the NY #2 congressional seat with his IRA-loving ass, said that New Yorkers shouldn't give $$$ to the Republican party.

I believe he has since withdrawn from that statement........his GOP-masters in DC got to him.

I am dedicating my efforts and money to defeat Mr King and an empty suit, Lee Zeldin, who sits in the NY#1 seat in DC.

Long Island deserves better.
Yes, little insect. They deserve better than Democrat welfare state pols. Actually, I'm glad the Trump tax cuts hurt you - you deserve it.

Unbelievable, you whine about the additional taxes that your own pols that YOU voted for put in place.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19135
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by chucky » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:22 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:24 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:19 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:39 am
"The Republicans have made it clear FOR YEARS that NYS is their enemy"

oh that's rich
It may be rich.....and it's true........even long-time GOP Rep. Petey KIng, who dirties the NY #2 congressional seat with his IRA-loving ass, said that New Yorkers shouldn't give $$$ to the Republican party.

I believe he has since withdrawn from that statement........his GOP-masters in DC got to him.

I am dedicating my efforts and money to defeat Mr King and an empty suit, Lee Zeldin, who sits in the NY#1 seat in DC.

Long Island deserves better.
I blame Ryan, McConell and Trump for the screw job. I won’t vote GOP ever again unless they fix it , not that I voted GOP much in the past.
So then King and Zeldin have nothing to do with the high taxes that you pay in your blue state?

And if so, why dont' you vote them out?
They both voted against the bad tax bill.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25874
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:12 pm

chucky wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:22 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:34 pm
chucky wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:24 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:19 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:39 am
"The Republicans have made it clear FOR YEARS that NYS is their enemy"

oh that's rich
It may be rich.....and it's true........even long-time GOP Rep. Petey KIng, who dirties the NY #2 congressional seat with his IRA-loving ass, said that New Yorkers shouldn't give $$$ to the Republican party.

I believe he has since withdrawn from that statement........his GOP-masters in DC got to him.

I am dedicating my efforts and money to defeat Mr King and an empty suit, Lee Zeldin, who sits in the NY#1 seat in DC.

Long Island deserves better.
I blame Ryan, McConell and Trump for the screw job. I won’t vote GOP ever again unless they fix it , not that I voted GOP much in the past.
So then King and Zeldin have nothing to do with the high taxes that you pay in your blue state?

And if so, why dont' you vote them out?
They both voted against the bad tax bill.
I didn't ask you that. So do those two have nothing to do with the high taxes you pay in your blue state? How come brokeback boy doesn't support them if they voted against that good tax bill, which is bringing jobs back? Not my fault you live in a high tax Blue State. I choose not to.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
antilib
Global Moderator
Posts: 4443
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:36 am

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by antilib » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:48 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:38 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:14 am
Sometimes I think the moonies go out of their way to get the story wrong.

Republicans fear political risk in Senate races as House moves to extend tax cuts

Heading into a contentious campaign for control of Congress, Republicans are increasingly divided over how to bolster their signature legislative achievement — a $1.5 trillion tax cut — amid signs it is not the political gift they had expected it to be last year.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) aims to pass another massive tax cut this summer, which Republicans hope will rev up the GOP base and improve the standing of Republicans at the polls.

But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is under pressure to block a vote, which Republican campaign strategists worry could allow red-state Democrats to vote for additional tax cuts and undermine one of the GOP’s most effective lines of attack in conservative-leaning states: that Democrats voted against a big tax cut last December.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... story.html
And nobrain's story is of course someone else's thoughts.
Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
Your constant reference to "moonies" is rather disconcerting as I recall any "moonie" activity in this Country in many years. I also find no memory of ever calling Hannity a journalist or anything else other than a Commentator on FOX with his OPINION and what back up he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
Seriously? I guess you haven't been looking. They're still out soliciting. They're still having mass wedding ceremonies. And they're still doing their best to buy politicians. And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them.

As for Hannity, he calls himself a journalist. it's a lie, just like the lies he calls facts.
>I present facts to support my assertions<

where's your facts to support your claim the members of the unification movement are "doing their best to buy politicians"?

>As for Hannity, he calls himself a journalist. it's a lie, just like the lies he calls facts<

you're the one who spreads lies, and you can't prove hannity's not a journalist, who do you think you are, hillary clinton, lol?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15323
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by nolaxride » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:38 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:14 am
Sometimes I think the moonies go out of their way to get the story wrong.

Republicans fear political risk in Senate races as House moves to extend tax cuts

Heading into a contentious campaign for control of Congress, Republicans are increasingly divided over how to bolster their signature legislative achievement — a $1.5 trillion tax cut — amid signs it is not the political gift they had expected it to be last year.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) aims to pass another massive tax cut this summer, which Republicans hope will rev up the GOP base and improve the standing of Republicans at the polls.

But Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is under pressure to block a vote, which Republican campaign strategists worry could allow red-state Democrats to vote for additional tax cuts and undermine one of the GOP’s most effective lines of attack in conservative-leaning states: that Democrats voted against a big tax cut last December.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... story.html
And nobrain's story is of course someone else's thoughts.
Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
I he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
Seriously? I guess you haven't been looking. They're still out soliciting. They're still having mass wedding ceremonies. And they're still doing their best to buy politicians. And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them.

As for Hannity, he calls himself a journalist. it's a lie, just like the lies he calls facts.
If you want to attack me at least start with the truth. I DO NOT support the Moonies and that should be obvious being I didn't even know they were still out there. Never have I heard Hannity refer to himself as a "journalist" but then I am not a regular viewer so I will have to take your word on it although I am doubtful that you know what you are talking about.
My apologies that you see this as an attack. It is not meant to be. And I understand the confusion around Hannity. Seems he doesn't really know himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d-as-such/

I believe that should be sufficient to prove that I know about that which I speak.
Did you miss this part of what you posted:
"I'm not a journalist jackass. I'm a talk host." which was what he said about himself.
Saw that... so i researched it. And in an interview late last year he described himself as a journalist.
As recently as last summer, Hannity told a writer for The Times that he “never claimed to be a journalist.” In one of our recent conversations, he offered a reappraisal: “I’m a journalist,” he told me. “But I’m an advocacy journalist, or an opinion journalist.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/maga ... ty-go.html
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25874
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by barrysoetoro » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:38 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:47 pm


And nobrain's story is of course someone else's thoughts.
Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
I he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
Seriously? I guess you haven't been looking. They're still out soliciting. They're still having mass wedding ceremonies. And they're still doing their best to buy politicians. And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them.

As for Hannity, he calls himself a journalist. it's a lie, just like the lies he calls facts.
If you want to attack me at least start with the truth. I DO NOT support the Moonies and that should be obvious being I didn't even know they were still out there. Never have I heard Hannity refer to himself as a "journalist" but then I am not a regular viewer so I will have to take your word on it although I am doubtful that you know what you are talking about.
My apologies that you see this as an attack. It is not meant to be. And I understand the confusion around Hannity. Seems he doesn't really know himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d-as-such/

I believe that should be sufficient to prove that I know about that which I speak.
Did you miss this part of what you posted:
"I'm not a journalist jackass. I'm a talk host." which was what he said about himself.
Saw that... so i researched it. And in an interview late last year he described himself as a journalist.
As recently as last summer, Hannity told a writer for The Times that he “never claimed to be a journalist.” In one of our recent conversations, he offered a reappraisal: “I’m a journalist,” he told me. “But I’m an advocacy journalist, or an opinion journalist.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/maga ... ty-go.html
The NY Times, lol.

I'd take Hannity over ANY of the NY Slimes, CNN, MSDNC, Anderson Blooper, Rachel Madcow lunatic leftists.
0 x
☪ "that includes patriots like John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and Jesse Ventura", nobrain

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 15323
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: DEMOCRATS - THE NEW THREAT TO TAX CUTS

Post by nolaxride » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:20 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:55 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:03 am
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:38 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:46 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 am


Indeed. And your response indicates your lack of thinking. Clearly you didn't consider that I made my comment and then provided a reference to bolster my argument that the moonies got the story wrong.

Did you miss my point? That the moonies got the story wrong? Did you miss the point that I'm not the only one who thinks that way?
Y

There are many people out there that do not agree with you and I, for one, am really tired of your constant referring to the "moonies" as a good way to prove your point. It is childish and ridiculous and I expect more of you.
Do you find the 'facts' provided by the moonies to be accurate? I'm pointing out, time and time again, where the moonie 'facts' are not facts but their opinion, presented as a fact. AND, I present facts to support my assertions. It's like calling Hannity a journalist. He's not. He's an entertainer.
I he has for that OPINION. You can believe it or not. However any time I have watched his show and that is seldom, he seems to back up what he broadcasts with proven facts. Is someone forcing you to watch his show?
Seriously? I guess you haven't been looking. They're still out soliciting. They're still having mass wedding ceremonies. And they're still doing their best to buy politicians. And, as their leader proclaims to be Jesus Christ, I'm surprised you support them.

As for Hannity, he calls himself a journalist. it's a lie, just like the lies he calls facts.
If you want to attack me at least start with the truth. I DO NOT support the Moonies and that should be obvious being I didn't even know they were still out there. Never have I heard Hannity refer to himself as a "journalist" but then I am not a regular viewer so I will have to take your word on it although I am doubtful that you know what you are talking about.
My apologies that you see this as an attack. It is not meant to be. And I understand the confusion around Hannity. Seems he doesn't really know himself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d-as-such/

I believe that should be sufficient to prove that I know about that which I speak.
Did you miss this part of what you posted:
"I'm not a journalist jackass. I'm a talk host." which was what he said about himself.
Saw that... so i researched it. And in an interview late last year he described himself as a journalist.
As recently as last summer, Hannity told a writer for The Times that he “never claimed to be a journalist.” In one of our recent conversations, he offered a reappraisal: “I’m a journalist,” he told me. “But I’m an advocacy journalist, or an opinion journalist.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/28/maga ... ty-go.html
The NY Times, lol.

I'd take Hannity over ANY of the NY Slimes, CNN, MSDNC, Anderson Blooper, Rachel Madcow lunatic leftists.
Perhaps you missed the point. It was a direct quote from Hannity. Does it make a difference where that quote appears? Would you like to see that quote from a conservative organization? Or maybe you'd like to see where he made that tweet.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply