Cuba Finally to Rid Themselves of the Castros

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
aluannie@q.com
Nobility

Cuba Finally to Rid Themselves of the Castros

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:58 am

Brookboy will be losing his good friends and perhaps the new President of Cuba will shut the door to the old "buddies" of the previous heads of government. Only way to rid themselves of the trash.

"Havana (Cuba) (AFP) - Cuban President Raul Castro steps down Thursday, passing the baton to a new generation in a transition that brings to a close the Castro brothers' six-decade grip on power.

"We have come a long way... so that our children, those of the present and those of the future, will be happy," Castro said in one of his last speeches as leader last month.

Related Searches
Fidel CastroRaúl CastroRaquel CastroStarlin CastroBarbie Castro
The 86-year-old has been in power since 2006, when he took over after illness sidelined his brother Fidel, who seized power in the 1959 revolution.

Between them, father of the nation Fidel and younger brother Raul ruled Cuba for nearly 60 years, making the Caribbean island a key player in the Cold War and helping keep communism afloat despite the collapse of the Soviet Union.

On Thursday, that chapter of history will come to a close when the National Assembly elects a new president of the Council of State, catapulting the island into the post-Castro era."
0 x

Tejanochimbo
Heir Apparent

Re: Cuba Finally to Rid Themselves of the Castros

Post by Tejanochimbo » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:43 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:58 am
Brookboy will be losing his good friends and perhaps the new President of Cuba will shut the door to the old "buddies" of the previous heads of government. Only way to rid themselves of the trash.

"Havana (Cuba) (AFP) - Cuban President Raul Castro steps down Thursday, passing the baton to a new generation in a transition that brings to a close the Castro brothers' six-decade grip on power.

"We have come a long way... so that our children, those of the present and those of the future, will be happy," Castro said in one of his last speeches as leader last month.

Related Searches
The 86-year-old has been in power since 2006, when he took over after illness sidelined his brother Fidel, who seized power in the 1959 revolution.

Between them, father of the nation Fidel and younger brother Raul ruled Cuba for nearly 60 years, making the Caribbean island a key player in the Cold War and helping keep communism afloat despite the collapse of the Soviet Union.

On Thursday, that chapter of history will come to a close when the National Assembly elects a new president of the Council of State, catapulting the island into the post-Castro era."
► I’m glad you brought that up

People named Mary know a lot about Cuba
0 x
✡ Israel is a pain in the åss

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:57 am

dude got one o' them golden parachute deals I hear tell of :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:

Related Searches

Hi annie-mag-alua!!

Even when you claim to be ignoring me, I am the very first thought in your thread......thank you so very much!! :lo2l:

Speaking of Cuba.....will you join me in celebrating the fact that after spending the last few months in America, our Cuban relatives have decided they are staying here?

It is very easy for Cubans to stay once they are here......apparently they are welcome Hispanics.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Nobility

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:

Related Searches

Hi annie-mag-alua!!

Even when you claim to be ignoring me, I am the very first thought in your thread......thank you so very much!! :lo2l:

Speaking of Cuba.....will you join me in celebrating the fact that after spending the last few months in America, our Cuban relatives have decided they are staying here?

It is very easy for Cubans to stay once they are here......apparently they are welcome Hispanics.
The Community that I live in is nearly 40% Hispanic and they are wonderful people. Why would you assume they would not be? Guess you are just another of those New York snobs. I believe you are just the usual run of the mill S.O.B.
0 x

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:15 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 am
brookboy123 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:

Related Searches

Hi annie-mag-alua!!

The Community that I live in is nearly 40% Hispanic and they are wonderful people. Why would you assume they would not be? Guess you are just another of those New York snobs. I believe you are just the usual run of the mill S.O.B.
Hi alua-annie-mag-gie.........Where did I indicate that the Hispanics would be anything but "wonderful" people?

Perhaps you meant that for some other poster[s]?
0 x