did you hear about the woman who was saved by a bunch of pit bulls?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

did you hear about the woman who was saved by a bunch of pit bulls?

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:13 pm

https://nypost.com/2018/04/16/woman-hos ... pit-bulls/

A woman in Dallas is recovering Monday after being bitten by four pit bulls in a “horrific” attack, police and witnesses said.

The unidentified woman was walking in South Dallas at about 2 a.m. Sunday when her neighbors’ dogs attacked her in the 4300 block of Hamilton Avenue, the Dallas Morning News reports.

A witness spotted the attack and called cops before the owner of the dogs helped capture the animals before responding Dallas Animal Services workers took them into custody, police said.

me neither.
0 x
whitey privilege bees bofe a blessin' an a cuss. mm hmm

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:49 pm

0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:40 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:49 pm
Which time? I remember quite a few

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CDGO ... FtSkp1k%3D

is that a fact?

you should really really read your own "evidence".....lol!!!

excerpt from one of your linked articles:

On Friday, a story began circulating widely on social media about a heroic pit bull who rushed out of his own home, through a dog door, over the fence in his yard and to the home of neighbors who were being attacked by violent home intruders in Miami, Florida.

The story, published by the Miami Gazette, has every element of a true feel-good hero story – a dog rushes to save a family who has been tied up and injured by three violent men. The rub, however, is that the story is entirely false.

please, please....keep the extremely cheap entertainment coming!

:rolling:
1 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:05 am

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:40 pm
evilconempire wrote:

is that a fact?

On Friday, a story began circulating widely on social media about a heroic pit bull who rushed out of his own home, through a dog door, over the fence in his yard and to the home of neighbors who were being attacked by violent home intruders in Miami, Florida.

The story, published by the Miami Gazette, has every element of a true feel-good hero story – a dog rushes to save a family who has been tied up and injured by three violent men. The rub, however, is that the story is entirely false.

Yes, it is a fact. So one story out of hundreds being false makes them all false. Got it! Score one for Z. :lo2l:
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:40 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:05 am
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

is that a fact?

Yes, it is a fact. So one story out of hundreds being false makes them all false. Got it! Score one for Z. :lo2l:

sheeeeiiitttt.....I only had to scan the first 3-4 on the page. I would have thought that you'd at least have spotted that one, lol

you sound as if you believe all those hero stories of pit bulls. if they were true, it would be all over the media. it has barely been a week since a 4 year old boy was mauled by pit bulls.

you must have a soft spot for them because you react the same in my opinion as you do regarding muslims.

don't stop, whatever you do!

:eusa_dance:
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:47 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:40 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

is that a fact?

sheeeeiiitttt.....I only had to scan the first 3-4 on the page. I would have thought that you'd at least have spotted that one, lol

you sound as if you believe all those hero stories of pit bulls. if they were true, it would be all over the media. it has barely been a week since a 4 year old boy was mauled by pit bulls.

you must have a soft spot for them because you react the same in my opinion as you do regarding muslims.

Yeah, it was at the bottom and it was one fake story among a bunch of true ones. Whether or not I spotted it is irrelevant to the point that there are many stories that I remember. So sorry for answering your question. I didn't realize how triggered you would be over it.

Yes, I have a "soft spot" when it comes to people broad-brushing entire groups over the actions of a few. It seems like I have told you this many times before and I thought it was obvious in my posts mocking you engaging in it, but somehow you just still don't get it.
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm

I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

is that a fact?

Again Z exposes the hypocrisy and sheer absurdity of PC double-think. It goes like this: it’s the owners fault when a vicious dog attacks and mauls a person, it’s the gun’s fault when a crazy person shoots a lot of people . We have to ban the inanimate object that can’t do anything on its own from everyone ,but keep the potentially violent animals legal even though they have a mind of their own and can act on their impulses.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:09 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

is that a fact?

Again Z exposes the hypocrisy and sheer absurdity of PC double-think. It goes like this: it’s the owners fault when a vicious dog attacks and mauls a person, it’s the gun’s fault when a crazy person shoots a lot of people . We have to ban the inanimate object that can’t do anything on its own from everyone ,but keep the potentially violent animals legal even though they have a mind of their own and can act on their impulses.
Those would definitely be hypocritical positions to hold. So who is it that holds them that's he's exposing them in?
0 x

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:15 pm

tey_toN.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:18 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:15 pm
tey_toN.jpg
Exactly.
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier