do young, black men need a "curfew"?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
I am Z
Global Moderator

do young, black men need a "curfew"?

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:10 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-black-m ... 33231.html

excerpt:

The River Valley Times's opinion piece by Marcia Courson, a white woman, addressed the March 18 shooting death of Stephon Clark, 22, who was killed by two Sacramento police officers in his grandmother’s backyard. The officers responded to a call about a person breaking car windows and pursued Clark as a suspect before shooting him eight times. The column suggested the incident could partially be blamed on black males staying outside too late into the evening.

I don't believe that they need a curfew, per se.

curfews work when people are looting after a hurricane. and I can't remember if the looting is done by Asian americans or not but still.....
0 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

lust4beer
Majesty

Re: do young, black men need a "curfew"?

Post by lust4beer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:54 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:10 pm

excerpt:

The River Valley Times's opinion piece by Marcia Courson, a white woman, addressed the March 18 shooting death of Stephon Clark, 22, who was killed by two Sacramento police officers in his grandmother’s backyard. The officers responded to a call about a person breaking car windows and pursued Clark as a suspect before shooting him eight times. The column suggested the incident could partially be blamed on black males staying outside too late into the evening.

Do bigots need a lobotomy?

I say yes
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:37 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:54 pm
I am Z wrote:

excerpt:

I say yes

can't answer the question then. thanks
0 x
O.J. Simpson hired for new Isotoner Glove commercial:

"These are the SECOND best fitting gloves I've ever worn!"

:flycarpet:

donttreadonme
Serene Highness

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 pm

lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

excerpt:

I say yes
Those knuckle dragging thugs still believe freedom is only for white people.
0 x

lust4beer
Majesty

Post by lust4beer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 pm

I am Z wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:37 pm
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

excerpt:

I say yes

can't answer the question then. thanks

That's race baiting

Not a question

Jethro
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

JDDJR
Nobility

Post by JDDJR » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Lets take color you of the equation and just say....Be ready to take the shot if needed.....
1 x

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:36 pm

The cops and CCPs want the law to ensure that if they pull the trigger until the magazine is empty whoever they kill will be considered deserving to die. We have some really sick people carrying loaded weapons these days and many think they are above the law.
0 x

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:32 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 pm
lust4beer wrote:
I am Z wrote:

excerpt:

I say yes
Those knuckle dragging thugs still believe freedom is only for white people.
The way you talk? Knuckle dragger would be an upgrade for a pos like you.
Last edited by barrysoetoro on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Post by barrysoetoro » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 pm

Fagstaff2 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:36 pm
The cops and CCPs want the law to ensure that if they pull the trigger until the magazine is empty whoever they kill will be considered deserving to die. We have some really sick people carrying loaded weapons these days and many think they are above the law.
1 x
☪ Because I respected him [McCain '08] and felt he was better qualified for the job [than my hero 0bama], evilcommie

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:56 pm

I am Z wrote:

excerpt:

curfews work when people are looting after a hurricane. and I can't remember if the looting is done by Asian americans or not but still.....
Bigots ought to be allowed out of their houses only for work and limited shopping hours.
0 x
Stupidity deserves no pity.